Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Towards Better Relationship: Three Fundamental Determinants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Towards Better Relationship: Three Fundamental Determinants (437 Views)

Better Relationship Prayer / Three Fundamental Aspects That Make Marriage Lucrative / Tips On How To Have A Better Relationship With The Woman You Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Towards Better Relationship: Three Fundamental Determinants by Olusanya333(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Failure or success, the destiny of each dependently depend on varying factors which in themselves are subjective. And like any other that falls in that class, the destiny, or, to put it in more clearer term, end point of a relationship predominantly depends on factors which, categorized, are listed below.

1. PERSPECTIVES: Now, common reasoning or should I say, 'precedents' demanded "money" the core basis and fundamental determinant of relationships but deep reasoning will see to it that that, is a-by-the-way factor. There are more factors of great effects of which perspective is one.

It is not a thing strange to the heart that human perspectives of one another determines their level of association and partnership. If I see Gloria an egocentric ostentatious lady with nauseating condescending attitude, the chances of I being friends with her is without doubt as Jesus is black infinitesimal. Likewise, if she sees me as such.

If as a man, the only substitutes for the word "ladies" are "inferiors," "dependent" and gold-diggers," chances are high that your relationships with one termed as such will fail because of ill perspectives.

As much, if your perspective of a man as a lady are "ATM," "dominant" and "cheat," the feasibility of a successful relationship is near infeasible. Because in as much as heaven and earth stands no man will be comfortable with such perspectives.

2. INTENT: Like I often say, "One's line of reasoning determine one's actions." Intent, which in this scope I will substitute for reasons stands among fundamental determining factors. If my reason for being in a relationship with Priscilla was fleeting pleasure and hers against mine was lasting friendship. You won't be wrong if you surmised the relationship will end in the middle of nowhere. Why? because of contradicting intents. Mine against Hers and Hers against Mine.

For a successful relationship, weigh intents and makes sure they agree.

3. PLANS: I think this needs no much explanation as is more evident given apropos circumstances. When questions of the "wh" family like "what," "which," "when" requiring practicable actions cannot be answered at appropriate time issues of doubts and distress come up. And when they do, your guess as good as mine: things will fall apart.

So even now, ask yourself, what your plan is.

Written By Olusanya333

Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Un Told Love Story / # Teamforeigngirls / I Asked For U Folks Advice, See What Ensured And All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.