Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) (43903 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by BetaThings: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
fortune1968:
who is a fool here ?You of course !If you admit that the country had been messed up,why would you expect a perfect fix immediately .Now ,if ur papa get house ,you may burn it down in a matter of minutes .To rebuild it ;how long will it take u ?Do u even know the extent of the clueless jona misgovernance and looting under his nose ?

They tolerated 16 years of looting and cannot stand 1 year of stock taking
So we should be rooting for the party of Modu Sheriff

They have been shedding crocodile tears for the victims of Boko Haram activities

1 Like

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by bernardette(f): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:
This sl*tt is high on calabar weed undecided

lazy old haggard talking abt stuff she knows nothing abt.
'madame' u think supporting this new government and bashing Jonathan's govt will save u from going to prison for all ur shameless crimes
u want to eat ur cake and still have it. mtchew
nawa oo, God ll help us....check my signature
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by layla129(f): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
Change of hypocrisy. No policy direction. Yes Jonathan messed up but that's a broken record. Almost a year and no sign of progress
At least, Buhari is just a year. What did your uncle Jona do in 6years?
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by indoorlove(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Look at this yoruba girl. Calling a woman that is old enough to be her mother a ''lazy old haggard''. Do you think you cn ever acheive half of what Oby Ezekwesili has acheived in life? I dont blame you though, yoruba girls like manners and respect
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Howellz(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mama Nnuku, Old Cargo no go shot-up.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by jojothaiv(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
chiefobdk:

dis tweet is just to remind baba say I dey here.
The nairalander that makes sense!
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by EDhims(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:

'madame' u think supporting this new government and bashing Jonathan's govt will save u from going to prison for all ur shameless crimes

Madame, I think she just said the right thing from the hyperopia view
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Mrjo(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
So u mean apc is pdp son? U hav just give them more reason to mock change.
ddippset:
Very spot on! How the PDP people and their supporters get the morale and the guts to criticize the new administration is beyond me! Its just like wike blaming and beating his son for being thuggish or obasanjo blaming and critisizing his son for being ugly. its just a big disgrace!
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by buchilino(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
UltimatedeBest:
Wait a minute, Oby was a minister and DG at two different time under PDP administration. So what is she talking about?

GOOD QUESTION
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Howellz(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mama Nnuku,Old cargo, The Ugly ducklin
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by fleshbeing: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
ok
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by ebenholer(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Look at this yoruba girl. Calling a woman that is old enough to be her mother a ''lazy old haggard''. Do you think you cn ever acheive half of what Oby Ezekwesili has acheived in life? I dont blame you though, yoruba girls like manners and respect
You had better run from Hate words cos it kills more than death. Sentiment is the root of conflicts. The girl might have said wrong things but not for u in using that to generalize. I want to believe u joke with words in saying that.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Bgorgeous: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Too many young youths with selective amnesia
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by ziccoit: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
UltimatedeBest:
Wait a minute, Oby was a minister and DG at two different time under PDP administration. So what is she talking about?

She was not part of the Transformation "Transgression".

2 Likes

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Analysiscorner: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
ddippset:
Very spot on! How the PDP people and their supporters get the morale and the guts to criticize the new administration is beyond me! Its just like wike blaming and beating his son for being thuggish or obasanjo blaming and critisizing his son for being ugly. its just a big disgrace!
Come, you no dey fear? OBJ would arrest you oo!
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Madam no worry ur sef about those goats nd relatives of d yam eaters. I never see any goat wey get shame bfore in my life...
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by fortune1968: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lionsclaw:
The highlighted is the reason why you are the fool. Did anyone ask for quick fix? Was that what the woman complained about that people are silly for asking for quick fix?? People are not happy that the change is a negative change. You are the only one imagining people asking for 'quick fix' so you are the fool
and what are the negatives in the present regime barring jonathan 'mess' talking about change. i spoke about 'perfect fix .****
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by nickxtra(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
PFRB:
Shameless woman. She is irrelevant in the current scheme of things.
Does she beg to be relevant?
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by linusbnn(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
ddippset:

Which party was in power when she was MINISTER OF EDUCATION?,did she do anything remarkable in her time? She is part of the TRANSGRESSION
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oby is afraid to tell us that the chibok girls she has been looking for are scattered all over Emir's palaces in the core north.

Madam Do good, Why didn't you campaign for Ese's release from the evil palace of Emir Sanusi?
why are you not campaign for the release of Ifeasinachi a christian girl snatched away from her parents, forcibly converted and held captive in the Emir of zazzau's palace? Isn't charity supposed to begin at home?

Oby ezekwesili is a scammer and a propagandist. Useless balding lunatic of a woman. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Jimmyking(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Madam Oby always on point. Courage is bravery. Never relent inspiring Nigerians towards reclaiming our destiny. One people great nation. #BBOG#
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Obiwiz(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Have they finally found the chibok girls? Do they now know what subsidy is? Madam Oby, We're not hypocrites. Don't portray us in bad light.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by olagamalin(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Wow ... She must have offended you personally. Wow
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by primeache: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
she is obsessed with her change!!! carry go madam, your eyes go soon clear!
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Reference(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Chai. Softly, softly on Madame Oby.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Pecca: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
I saw "TRANSGRESSION"?
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by ijedallar: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
she will live to regret her blind and deceptive life.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
JingoOAU:
Am waiting for her "kinsmen" to come for her head...her kinsmen hates anything, anybody or anyone that doesn't criticise or accuse Buhari....to her kinsmen, an enemy to Buhari is a saint and worthy son and daughter to them.....

Madam Oby should wait for barrage of insults coming her way for this "statement"
buhari hates her kinsmen too...so save yourself the unnecessary headache...!!!Btw..someone tell oby she's the most shameless being living
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Ndolarr: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Madam Oby is making a lot of sense. Jonathan and PDP brought the country to this sorry economic pass! I pity Nigerians who are known to have a very short memory. The revelations about the massive plundering of the nation's treasury means nothing to them. Indeed, the shameless corrupt actions of the judiciary and the offensive body language of Christian and Muslim leaders will continue to encourage corruption!! In a sane clime, all the corrupt elements involved in fuel subsidy scam would have been dealt with promptly!!! Instead of this happening, they still enjoy ample recognition and patronage in the society, including churches and mosques. Nigerians enjoy suffering and smiling. They tolerate and indulge wicked looters of their treasury. Amazing!
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by eLcastro(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
I don't know y nigerians stl listen to dis woman.,wel i blame op 4 pushin dis...2 tym minister under the 16yrz she's now condemnin...wah did she do as minister of solid minerals..nd den minister of education..we hav 12 galz kidnapped add to the 200+ missin already...she should jus focus her energy there..cus we tested her as a minister b4 nd she failed...
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Niyinficient(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:

Be like yoruba girls don best u to too many things in life, why the hate? Show some love sister, they ar ur sisters from d west grin
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by marv1: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
I dont believe in this current youth to be leaders of tomorrow. How can that be when their mindset has been conditioned to celebrating looters, people that have brought them untold hardship to them. Some politicians have looted and some nigerians will still be surporting them as if they shared them part of the loot. This can only happen in nigeria, and that is why we are where we are. I am from south-west i dont support Obj for some reasons, he had the oppourtunity to lay good foundation rather he brought us to where we are today. Gej got there and nailed nigeria coffin patapata for burial if not for God. Lets wait and see what pmb got to offer after this 4yr contract. God bless nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye / Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy / Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.