Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) (43902 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Charly68: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Massive mess indeed . God bless Mama joo ,the mess is too much
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by reubenyakubu(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
mejyenu this woman has a problem after she has rotten the system of education when she was a minister she can still open her mouth and talk. May never have peace in her life. she was minister of education in Nigeria but her children were in London. then what is saying now keep silence or you may be force to jeep quite
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by MORNDEW(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:
This sl*tt is high on calabar weed undecided

lazy old haggard talking abt stuff she knows nothing abt.
'madame' u think supporting this new government and bashing Jonathan's govt will save u from going to prison for all ur shameless crimes
u want to eat ur cake and still have it. mtchew

See Nigerian youth
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by OlaSpeaker(m): 12:17am On Mar 25, 2016
PFRB:
Shameless woman. She is irrelevant in the current scheme of things.
Irrelevant yet you keep commenting on the thread she is mentioned
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:45am On Mar 25, 2016
Gorinmakpa again.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by leofab(f): 12:59am On Mar 25, 2016
ddippset:
Very spot on! How the PDP people and their supporters get the morale and the guts to criticize the new administration is beyond me! Its just like wike blaming and beating his son for being thuggish or obasanjo blaming and critisizing his son for being ugly. its just a big disgrace!
you mean its applaudable being an illiterate like your grand father We shouldn't vouch for improvement ? So what is the difference ?? Everybody aim and deserves better!!!
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by guiddoti: 3:00am On Mar 25, 2016
PFRB:
are yu not ashame of the sin of our fore president?
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by bilazego(m): 6:04am On Mar 25, 2016
Madam, where are the girls? its almost 1 year and I've not seen your group protesting.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by ddippset(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2016
leofab:
you mean its applaudable being an illiterate like your grand father We shouldn't vouch for improvement ? So what is the difference ?? Everybody aim and deserves better!!!
oh! You are seeking improvement by saying stuff like; 'Nigerians will vote out apc, they are the worst', 'Nigerians cannot wait till 2019 to kick out this dullard', 'apc is a scam', 'we have been scammed', 'during corruption fuel sóld for 100#, now it is 200# give me back corruption'. That is how you people ask for improvement abi? That is how you people that put the whole problem on ground ask for improvement abi? What a sick country!
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by desp: 7:04am On Mar 25, 2016
Madam u were part of PDP government during obasanjo regime, What was your achievement as education minister?
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by amtaken(f): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2016
She heard that Buhari is about sacking Amechi and co so she is indirectly 'campaigning' for their office forgetting that Buhari hates her with a passion.

She's talking about transformation as if she was not a Minister for Education under a PDP-led government.

I pity her husband.

PFRB:

1 Like

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by judondasylva(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2016
was she not part of the old government? the problems with Nigeria is that her people like hypocrisy and self deceit.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by leofab(f): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
ddippset:
oh! You are seeking improvement by saying stuff like; 'Nigerians will vote out apc, they are the worst', 'Nigerians cannot wait till 2019 to kick out this dullard', 'apc is a scam', 'we have been scammed', 'during corruption fuel sóld for 100#, now it is 200# give me back corruption'. That is how you people ask for improvement abi? That is how you people that put the whole problem on ground ask for improvement abi? What a sick country!
thats why we are opposition. We need to put them on their toes always.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
leofab:
thats why we are opposition. We need to put them on their toes always.

Very correct. ANY democratic country will benefit from a strong opposition. When a party loses an election they can do one of two things. Moan and wail like a spoilt child who did not get its way. Or improve their party AND policies while working to make their country better. That way they have a good chance at re election when the time comes. The stronger the opposition is and the more credible it is the more pressure is on the incumbent party to perform properly!

Leofab and I see things differently on some topics but on this issue it seems we are in agreement. Nigeria needs a strong and honest opposition every bit as much as it needs a strong and honest administration!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye / Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy / Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.