Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

PMB Has Blocked My Office Complex Due to His Visit to APC @ wuse II Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Has Blocked My Office Complex Due to His Visit to APC @ wuse II Abuja (1421 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) / Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Has Blocked My Office Complex Due to His Visit to APC @ wuse II Abuja by intercom: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
APC holding a crucial meeting and every one around my complex has bin deprive people from having access to their various office. I hav to park my car from a far distance before taking walk to my office. People are intimidated, harrased and even threatend. This is happening because the President PMB is in the meeting, Pls helps us tell him to move immediately he is done.
Re: PMB Has Blocked My Office Complex Due to His Visit to APC @ wuse II Abuja by shedyman: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
intercom:
APC holding a crucial meeting and every one around my complex has bin deprive from having access to their various office. I hav to pack my car from a far distance before walking to my office. People are intimidated, harrased and even threatend. This is happening because the President PMB is in the meeting.

I work around the APC headquarters too. There is an armoured personnel carrier with stern looking military guys scattered all over the street. I think the military is being over indulged in this administration, we pray this don't encourage them to scuttle our democracy as we have had in time past.
Re: PMB Has Blocked My Office Complex Due to His Visit to APC @ wuse II Abuja by SleekMallam: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
What's Mr Buhari scared of?
Re: PMB Has Blocked My Office Complex Due to His Visit to APC @ wuse II Abuja by temitemi1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Govt of Oppression grin
Re: PMB Has Blocked My Office Complex Due to His Visit to APC @ wuse II Abuja by intercom: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
SleekMallam:
What's Mr Buhari scared of?
He is for everybody and also at the same time not for everybody.
Re: PMB Has Blocked My Office Complex Due to His Visit to APC @ wuse II Abuja by SleekMallam: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
intercom:

He is for everybody and also at the same time not for everybody.
He should mingle with everybody in his Abuja hood and not intimidate and make life unbearable for them. He mingled with crowds during campaign why isolating himself after victory? is he not aware that only Allah wills when a man would die?
Re: PMB Has Blocked My Office Complex Due to His Visit to APC @ wuse II Abuja by stevecantrell: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
How is this newsworthy ?
Re: PMB Has Blocked My Office Complex Due to His Visit to APC @ wuse II Abuja by intercom: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
What a Joy, I can drive comfortable now to the my office after waiting hours for head of state to finish meeting with APC party.
hmmm sanity has bin restored. tx God
Re: PMB Has Blocked My Office Complex Due to His Visit to APC @ wuse II Abuja by ahaz: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
intercom:
APC holding a crucial meeting and every one around my complex has bin deprive people from having access to their various office. I hav to park my car from a far distance before taking walk to my office. People are intimidated, harrased and even threatend. This is happening because the President PMB is in the meeting, Pls helps us tell him to move immediately he is done.
just stroll go meet pmb say make him comot him motor for road.
Re: PMB Has Blocked My Office Complex Due to His Visit to APC @ wuse II Abuja by nickxtra(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pictures or you remove this post.
Re: PMB Has Blocked My Office Complex Due to His Visit to APC @ wuse II Abuja by intercom: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Make me come go snap military men whe dem carry come from sambisa forest to come guard PMB. I go first see myself inside d camera before bulets go enter my boody.
Re: PMB Has Blocked My Office Complex Due to His Visit to APC @ wuse II Abuja by Nelkoko: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Praise to baba

(1) (Reply)

Is Leadership Really The Problem With Nigeria? Do We Really Have Bad Leaders? / Story Of Removal Of Calabar Rail Line Dead On Arrival / Can An Unmarried Man Contest For A Presidential Position In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.