Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,867 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

SURRENDER TO SAVE Yourselves-shekau To Followers.(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SURRENDER TO SAVE Yourselves-shekau To Followers.(video) (748 Views)

"Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) / Boko Haram Kills 4 Vigilantes While Others Surrender To Military(photos / Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SURRENDER TO SAVE Yourselves-shekau To Followers.(video) by gbens2000(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
http://pulse.ng/local/boko-haram-sect-releases-new-video-says-shekau-alive-and-well-id4240250.html.The Boko Haram leader was last heard from in March 2015 when he pledged allegiance to the Islamic State terror group (ISIS) via an audio statement.

Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau has appeared in a new video and is said to have urged his followers to “surrender to save themselves.”
The sect's leader was last heard from in March 2015 when he pledged allegiance to the Islamic State terror group (ISIS) via an audio statement.
Shekau, who looks weak and ill, is heard speaking in Hausa and Arabic in the seven-minute video.
He is dressed in military uniform with a rifle resting on his left shoulder and is said to have thanked his followers for their dedication.
“I have done my part. This message is just to reassure you that I’m alive and actually the one speaking to you,” Shekau said.
However, according to BBC reporter, Steph Hegarty, the terrorist boss didn’t surrender but spoke about ISIS in past tense http://pulse.ng/local/shekau-boko-haram-leader-looks-weak-urges-followers-to-surrender-in-new-video-watch-id4843768.html.#lalascticlala
Re: SURRENDER TO SAVE Yourselves-shekau To Followers.(video) by ahaz: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=gbens2000 post=44067814]http://pulse.ng/local/boko-haram-sect-releases-new-video-says-shekau-alive-and-well-id4240250.html.The Boko Haram leader was last heard from in March 2015 when he pledged allegiance to the Islamic State terror group (ISIS) via an audio statement.

Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau has appeared in a new video and is said to have urged his followers to “surrender to save themselves.”
The sect's leader was last heard from in March 2015 when he pledged allegiance to the Islamic State terror group (ISIS) via an audio statement.
Shekau, who looks weak and ill, is heard speaking in Hausa and Arabic in the seven-minute video.
He is dressed in military uniform with a rifle resting on his left shoulder and is said to have thanked his followers for their dedication.
“I have done my part. This message is just to reassure you that I’m alive and actually the one speaking to you,” Shekau said.
However, according to BBC reporter, Steph Hegarty, the terrorist boss didn’t surrender but spoke about ISIS in past tense http://pulse.ng/local/shekau-boko-haram-leader-looks-weak-urges-followers-to-surrender-in-new-video-watch-id4843768.html[/quot surrender mission accomplished,gej is no more so Boko is no longer haram..
shekau go and enjoy your pension.
Re: SURRENDER TO SAVE Yourselves-shekau To Followers.(video) by gbens2000(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=ahaz post=44068919][/quote]lolz

(1) (Reply)

The Horror! The Horror!” Till The Rivers Of Blood All Run Dry - Ogaga Ifowodo / Wow, See This Awesome And Amazing Drone Video Of Victoria Island Lagos. / Yes, Aliko Dangote Is My Friend. Ize-iyamu, Who Is Ur Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.