Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) (6683 Views)

T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) by Zobski(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Popular Ghanaian witch doctor, Priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam , has had a ‘war ’ with popular Nigerian Prophet, TB Joshua , at least once in the last two years
— Priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam says he backs up over 1 , 700 African preachers ‘spiritually ’
Prophet TB Joshua who is the founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN ), has come under fire several times for allegedly hiring people to pretend to be sick and disabled and then claim to heal them during his prayer meetings .
Kwaku Bonsam , who operates from a shrine at Sa -Peiman , a village on the outskirts of Nsawam in east Ghana, is assumed to be a very strong witch doctor who is also called ‘Devil of Wednesday’ .
Apparently , this Ghanaian priest is said to be very powerful , that he has claimed he’s the ‘spiritual father ’ of some of the most powerful preachers in Africa .
Here’s what the priest had to say :
“ Over 1 , 700 pastors and so called men of God from different parts of Africa have approached me, seeking powers to perform miracles , including Prophet T . B Joshua from Nigeria . He is my boy . I challenge him to come out and deny this. Apart from the pastors , many prominent business people and celebrated church founders in Africa frequent my shrine for my services and if they deny, I am going to name them . ”
Kwaku Bonsam went on to say that his god is called Kofi -Kofi, and he fortifies him with supernatural powers which he in turn provides to pastors across Africa.
The question is , why would he choose to threaten to expose his ‘dedicated’ patrons ?

Source : Naij

Menu

Re: T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) by divinehand2003(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
And you poor like this? Jeez
Re: T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
see how he looks, T.B Joshua is living large and you dare call him your boy cry
Re: T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) by vooks: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
[size=1pt]
Zobski:

Popular Ghanaian witch doctor, Priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam , has had a ‘war ’ with popular Nigerian Prophet, TB Joshua , at least once in the last two years
— Priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam says he backs up over 1 , 700 African preachers ‘spiritually ’
Prophet TB Joshua who is the founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN ), has come under fire several times for allegedly hiring people to pretend to be sick and disabled and then claim to heal them during his prayer meetings .
Kwaku Bonsam , who operates from a shrine at Sa -Peiman , a village on the outskirts of Nsawam in east Ghana, is assumed to be a very strong witch doctor who is also called ‘Devil of Wednesday’ .
Apparently , this Ghanaian priest is said to be very powerful , that he has claimed he’s the ‘spiritual father ’ of some of the most powerful preachers in Africa .
“ Over 1 , 700 pastors and so called men of God from different parts of Africa have approached me, seeking powers to perform miracles , including Prophet T . B Joshua from Nigeria . He is my boy . I challenge him to come out and deny this. Apart from the pastors , many prominent business people and celebrated church founders in Africa frequent my shrine for my services and if they deny, I am going to name them . ”
Kwaku Bonsam went on to say that his god is called Kofi -Kofi, and he fortifies him with supernatural powers which he in turn provides to pastors across Africa.
The question is , why would he choose to threaten to expose his ‘dedicated’ patrons ?

Menu
[/size]
A charlatan making q name for himself using another charlatan

3 Likes

Re: T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) by Luckylife(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Africa Madness can be in different form.
Re: T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Looking for cheap popularity?
You are wrong.

He's your boy, oh oh, he's stepped up, but you still wear that your rags.
Nonsense
Re: T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) by Chanchit: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
He don drink Esiama that Ghanaian ogogoro.
Re: T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) by Sunnymatey(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wait, ur so call ''boy'' will soon deliver u of this madness.

1 Like

Re: T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) by ScienceWatch: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Zobski:

Menu
In a court of law, truth rules because God is truth. So a credible witness is very important.
Kwaku Bonsam's god is called Kofi Kofi. Kofi Kofi is a destructive demonic entity whose ruler is Satan.
Kofi Kofi is translated in Swahili as Liar Liar.

In the Satanic realm, deceit and confusion reigns. Kwaku Bonsam is clearly a confused Satanic follower who cant even understand the basic spirit laws governing his chosen god. PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, DON'T BE DECEIVED ! No Satanic powers can heal or do deliverance of evil spirits simply because it is impossible for evil to do good. It is that simple !

Jesus Christ came to empower us with this TRUTH, He said, “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."
Satan destroys health, family, community, career, etc. Satan is a sly deceiver. All good come only from God as revealed by Jesus Christ.

Too many False Pastors/ Rabbis, etc teach their congregations that a demon possessed pastor CAN DO demonic deliverance and miraculous healings. History shows how we all have been brain-washed for hundreds of years by science, governments, the Pentecostal churches, Roman Catholic Churches, Old and New Apostolic Churches and many more.

You do remember what Jesus said when the evil Jewish priests told him that he is doing - all the healing and deliverance - by the power of Satan. This is what the holy Prophet TB Joshua of Scoan Nigeria is also accused of today.

Jesus said to these so-called holy men. “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."

What does this mean?
Even if a so-called respected but false pastor/Bishop/Prophet/Clergyman try to heal or do demon deliverance, it can’t and won’t work. Satan can’t and won’t work against himself.
Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate. Truth seekers are eternally grateful to a humble servant of the true GOD, Prophet TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) by ScienceWatch: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
vooks:
[size=1pt][/size]
A charlatan making q name for himself using another charlatan
In a court of law, truth rules because God is truth. So a credible witness is very important.
Kwaku Bonsam's god is called Kofi Kofi. Kofi Kofi is a destructive demonic entity whose ruler is Satan.
Kofi Kofi is translated in Swahili as Liar Liar.

In the Satanic realm, deceit and confusion reigns. Kwaku Bonsam is clearly a confused Satanic follower who cant even understand the basic spirit laws governing his chosen god. PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, DON'T BE DECEIVED ! No Satanic powers can heal or do deliverance of evil spirits simply because it is impossible for evil to do good. It is that simple !

Jesus Christ came to empower us with this TRUTH, He said, “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."
Satan destroys health, family, community, career, etc. Satan is a sly deceiver. All good come only from God as revealed by Jesus Christ.

Too many False Pastors/ Rabbis, etc teach their congregations that a demon possessed pastor CAN DO demonic deliverance and miraculous healings. History shows how we all have been brain-washed for hundreds of years by science, governments, the Pentecostal churches, Roman Catholic Churches, Old and New Apostolic Churches and many more.

You do remember what Jesus said when the evil Jewish priests told him that he is doing - all the healing and deliverance - by the power of Satan. This is what the holy Prophet TB Joshua of Scoan Nigeria is also accused of today.

Jesus said to these so-called holy men. “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."

What does this mean?
Even if a so-called respected but false pastor/Bishop/Prophet/Clergyman try to heal or do demon deliverance, it can’t and won’t work. Satan can’t and won’t work against himself.
Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate. Truth seekers are eternally grateful to a humble servant of the true GOD, Prophet TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) by ScienceWatch: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Zobski:

Menu
Find out why it is impossible for Prophet TB Joshua to use demonic power to do healing and deliverance of evil spirits here;

Kofi Kofi is translated in Swahili as Liar Liar. Based on his history, can Kwaku Bonsam be
Accepted as a credible witness ?

In the Satanic realm, deceit and confusion reigns. Kwaku Bonsam is clearly a confused Satanic follower who cant even understand the basic spirit laws governing his chosen god.

PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, DON'T BE DECEIVED ! No Satanic powers can heal or do deliverance of evil spirits simply because it is impossible for evil to do good. It is that simple !

What does this mean?
Re: T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) by TrajansKong: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Find out why it is impossible for Prophet TB Joshua to use demonic power to do healing and deliverance of evil spirits here;

Kofi Kofi is translated in Swahili as Liar Liar. Based on his history, can Kwaku Bonsam be
Accepted as a credible witness ?

In the Satanic realm, deceit and confusion reigns. Kwaku Bonsam is clearly a confused Satanic follower who cant even understand the basic spirit laws governing his chosen god.

PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, DON'T BE DECEIVED ! No Satanic powers can heal or do deliverance of evil spirits simply because it is impossible for evil to do good. It is that simple !

What does this mean?
Complete insanity.

Why are we like this??
Re: T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) by Tejiriseth(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hhhmmmm Interesting..
But T.b J would just ignore you..
So do you have any means to call him out when he will respond.. Like going to his church to challeng him.?

(1) (Reply)

A State In Nigeria That Was Mentioned 30 Times In The Bible / Why Do We Blame The Devil When We Are Caught Doing Wrong? / I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.