Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? (6692 Views)

‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute / Has GOD Given Humans Freewill Or Predestinated Humans?? / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by myluv4kids: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2009
I slept with my neighbour even when the husband was right in there bedroom while i did it in the sitting room, When I realized that I don't think it was ordinarily I cried the hell out of me asking God to forgive me. I want to know what u think about me and my God in this, She was too close to me I mean even the husband and I am the kind that never wanna do anything with a married women, Though the woman died last year but then I left the country but I felt it so much, She married to a man old enough to be her fr. I think that was one of thing things despit seen lot of girls coming in and going from my apartment she still did it to me, She gave birth later on but she didn't tell me if it's mine or not, though in one way or the other i will find out in future. Is it right to tell the husband about this? or should it go back on as it is because she later then realized her mistake but still love me. she told me that for long her husband never slept her I could remember,

Have God forgiven me?, nice sugestions please, people
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by LadyT(f): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2009
Just reading your post makes me want to take pain killers.

I suggest you shut your mouth and keep your pants zipped up. The woman is dead leave it alone. There is no sin God cannot forgive if you are truely sorry.
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2009
I swear, Lady T's posts has been cracking me up all day grin
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by Abuzola(m): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2009
This tragic. I don't no what to say,
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by LadyT(f): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2009
FL Gators:

I swear, Lady T's posts has been cracking me up all day grin

I am in one of those moods darling
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by olugbon01(m): 12:12am On Sep 11, 2009
Abuzola:

This tragic. I don't no what to say,
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by myluv4kids: 12:14am On Sep 11, 2009
[flash=200,200]http://This tragic. I don't no what to say,  [/flash]

Nothing tragedic about it, I didn't kill her. She died after few month of child birth though she was sick, Maybe I would have help if i were in country, Beside u guys should learn to sugest politely and not with arogant word. She was nice lady and will forever be remember.
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by mamagee6(f): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2009
God have mercy on you.
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by amebono1: 3:09am On Sep 11, 2009
,mama-gee:

God have mercy on you.

same way he should have mercy on your cousin for raping you
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by Diva1(f): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2009
myluv4kids:

I slept with my neighbour even when the husband was right in there bedroom while i did it in the sitting room, When I realized that I don't think it was ordinarily I cried the hell out of me asking God to forgive me. I want to know what u think about me and my God in this, She was too close to me I mean even the husband and I am the kind that never wanna do anything with a married women, Though the woman died last year but then I left the country but I felt it so much, She married to a man old enough to be her fr. I think that was one of thing things despit seen lot of girls coming in and going from my apartment she still did it to me, She gave birth later on but she didn't tell me if it's mine or not, though in one way or the other i will find out in future. Is it right to tell the husband about this? or should it go back on as it is because she later then realized her mistake but still love me. she told me that for long her husband never slept her I could remember,

Have God forgiven me?, nice sugestions please, people

Still not enough reason or excuse to have slept with her. Sad she is gone, I would think you maybe tell the husband and ask for his forgiveness so your mind is free or I guess you let go. Talk to a christian counsellor. As for God forgiving you, no one is a saint. There's nothing else you can do but ask for forgiveness. He forgives.
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by mamagee5: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2009
!amebo no1:

More like he should have mercy on your bowed leg mother for raping the gorillas and your shameless father for raping underaged boys, slut of all generations. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by yommyuk: 1:55am On Sep 13, 2009
I would think you maybe tell the husband and ask for his forgiveness so your mind is free

what will this achieve

I will suggest that u keep your mouth shut. Repent and seek forgiveness from God.
And lastly make sure you dont go back to your vomit sad
If you do, the latter punishment will be more severe than the former.

Live your life bro cool
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:23am On Sep 13, 2009
here is a sure fired way to ease your guilt, Go tell her husband what you did. make sure you have hospitlization insurance, what he gives you, just grin and bear it, you deserve it
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by sley4life(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2009
u 4k up. Y u no use rubber do am. I for say e de common but u 4get to wear rubber
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by sley4life(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2009
u too wicked. If i be the husband, i go waste u. U are close to the husband and u still went to have naked sex with his wife
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2009
Pathetic! shocked
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by brainbox1: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
Funny. U slept with the wife in the sitting room and the husband was in the bedroom? Hard to believe.

My advice; make amends and turn ur face to God. The power to forgive is in the hands of God, ask him for it.
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by qblaze(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2009
The usual fabricated gibberish from another attention LovePeddler.
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by MrCrackles(m): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2009
!amebo no1:

?mama-gee:

More like he should have mercy on your bowed leg mother for raping the gorillas and your shameless father for raping underaged boys, slut of all generations. grin grin grin grin

Allahu Akbar! shocked
SMH
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by kolaoloye(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2009
Haba! shocked shocked shocked
"Repentance" has to do with "confession". Confess your sins and forsake them.
GO AND SIN NO MORE
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by AjaraEwuro: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2009
@pOSTER

I beleive your name here is for a purpose - MYLUV4KIDS- this name means something because you wouldnt have just used it like that - so, I am saying to you - you fu cked this woman because of the love you have for kids, if not, why wont you use a condom? and moreso while the hubby was right in the bedroom - which style did you do? up your pussy - or down your di ck? Look, you dont have to worry for anything about forgiveness- you pounced a willing pu ssy, she got pregnant, she died? ooohhh - you have already gotten your judgement, so no need asking for forgiveness, because, you are not going to get it- at all, at all. Just be sure than her ghost will begin to hunt you shortly.- an innocent woman died due to your carelessness- no forgiveness is ever so due to you.
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by Tudor6(f): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2009
Dude forgiveness comes from within. . .you've betrayed your fellow man but you need to forgive yourself instead of thinking how some imaginary god feels on his golden throne.
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by Allta(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2009
You have to first forgive yourself as in stop worrying about it and then ask for forgiveness from God. Forgiveness involves not looking back on your sins, as in not worrying/thinking about it whether God has forgiven you or not. God said, if any man is in Christ, he's a new creature, behold old things are past away and all things are now new. So you're a new being man, when you get to confess your sins to him, then you're totally different from the man that slept with a woman while the husband is in the bedroom. As in, that man is gone, lost, forgotten, you are now a new special kind of being, a transformed and renewed personality in its entirety.

My 2 kobos worth sha!
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by RiffRaff: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2009
hope u banged her well? grin grin grin

god gave u the erection, he will forgive u. cool
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by Enjoyment1(f): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2009
Do not worry, God will forgive you. By even confessing it, that is the beginning of forgiveness from God. Just pour out your heart to God, and He will forgive you. Please ignore comments from people like riff-raff. Their names will justify their comments. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? by manmustwac(m): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2010
you started the same topic on the same day as this one in the romance section which is where this story should be.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=322055.msg4522513#msg4522513

(1)

Prayer To Purge The Land Of Corrupt Leaders / Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! / Matthew 10:28 : Fear God Who Can Throw Us Into Hell? - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.