Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? (73542 Views)

Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) / When Padded Butt Goes Wrong (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by handsam(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

@ur prof dp... hehehe natural biggy biggy I see... *winks*
hey. .back off tonguetonguetonguetongue:PP

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by ChappyChase: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
geni340:

done that aready undecided
Please upload another one cause it looks as if you're hiding a big Ghana must-go bag in your dress grin
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by handsam(m): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
All øf ya... back off angry tonguetongue Shë ïs minëtongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by funmind(f): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
lol, no female wan comment ni....wee you pple come in here nowgrin
Why do you enjoy insulting us?
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by bodyloveghetto(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
handsam:
hey. .back off tonguetonguetonguetongue:PP

Okay sire
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Dunexxx(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
kachi19:
Looolz Abeg leave them oh. Who nor like attention?!? grin

Rightly said
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by tottinova: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
u sef, you dey looku ur neighbor wife nyash ni?

Is packaging not advertising
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by notttty(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
geni340:

u mean u stared that much
not so much just a lil bit .... it's called x-rayed..... U won't find that word in dictionary ooo ...my invention .... but hey was a nice sight ...Don't blame me just bored......
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
funmind:
Why do you enjoy insulting us?
to bring out the nature in y'all
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by funmind(f): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
to bring out the nature in y'all
You sef undecided
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
funmind:
You sef undecided
lol, jst dat it's quite disappointing at d long run
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by psammyCUTE(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
geni340:

not me, mother gave me more than enough....or even if u knw som1 who needs, i can donate seff..front or bk!

In other words "It took ur Mama Nine months to make it"....

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by olatade(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by kachi19: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
chimkaire:
cheesy if she come 'dust' you for beating nko undecided

Na crime to leave bottle untop woman head?
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by blackboy2star(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
mi love slim girls die... be like say nah the curse from my village, just don't ask mi why
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by ManTiger(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Who no dey package?
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
kachi19:

Na crime to leave bottle untop woman head?
Ijeenu nga undecided

That one no be crime, Kachi grin cool

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Dexema(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
1) Beauty standards say bigger breast an butts are better.
Standards set by various media
platforms
an big name Stars/Celebrities
2) Some dudes think this is the ultimate bae,the woman that's curvy all over our big in 1of these 2 areas.
You just said yerself
They want this in the bold.

3) They wanna look good,this is their personal (or borrowed) beauty ideal an they wanna be it
4) It's "womanly" ta be shapely.

It only stands ta reason that women would seek ta "fix" themselves.
We aren't all secure in ourselves.
Breast & butt pads
Implaints
Butt Injections
Are all suppose ta be "solutions/fixs" for all this

Yes.But who's advertising 'love yerself the way you are'
As there are ads for these "fixes"
Some say "have self esteem"
"Don't let what others say?think effect you" (In this case the desire of dudes ta have endowed chicks)
All don't have or do this
But they can be taught too.
hi cheezypuff, could you stop using "ta" instead of "to" it really affects the quality of your comments...(drives me nuts too). thanks but I doubt if you 'll heed my advice.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dexema:
hi cheezypuff, could you stop using "ta" instead of "to" it really affects the quality of your comments...(drives me nuts too). thanks but I doubt if you 'll heed my advice.
tot twas only meundecided
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by kachi19: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
chimkaire:
Ijeenu nga undecided
That one no be crime, Kachi grin cool
Haaaha I'm LOLing grin
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by kachi19: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
But one thing that confuses me is why ladies who are naturally busty always have some kind of inferiority complex.....nd those who dnt have always want to pad it up(complaining that theirs is too small). What an Irony!!!

I too ask myself same question. Its like they want a block buster size or something like they can handle the pressure :/
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by lastpage: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
greatgod2012:
Not necessary!
Inferiority complex and placing too much importance on outward appearance at the expense of inner beauty are the major reasons.

However, you guys too are not helping matters, you too like ladies with big front and back too much.

If it is REAL, fine............. but now that it is FAKE nko?

I guess this qualifies as "Relationship FRAUD"! angry angry angry

If a Lady decieves a Man into marriage, using such fraudulent means, then such marriage should be ANNULLED ASAP..... when he discovers.

Over to the Senate to pass this into law.

Lastpage!
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by adunmore(f): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
kachi19:
Looolz Abeg leave them oh. Who nor like attention?!? grin
i no like attention
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
kachi19:

Haaaha I'm LOLing grin
smiley

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Adesiji77: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
Is ur comment really necessary?undecided

Is your response really necessary? undecided

Must you quote me? angry

Nlanders behaving true to type; so predictable. I actually expected that comment cheesy grin
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Henycymama(f): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
guys are the primary reason for this due to their desire and again inferiority complex among peer group ,
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by DharmyYinks: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
greatgod2012:
Not necessary!
Inferiority complex and placing too much importance on outward appearance at the expense of inner beauty are the major reasons.

However, you guys too are not helping matters, you too like ladies with big front and back too much.
Not all guys like big front nd back. It's just too much fat stuck in a sensitive body part.

Some lyk it moderate... atleast grab-able wink not sum big watermelon u fight wit just to pack am inside blouse
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
I think its time for me to put plantain inside my trouser too

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by DharmyYinks: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Henycymama:
guys are the primary reason for this due to their desire and again inferiority complex among peer group ,
Guys?? Primary Reason?? Abeg lay d blame off guys joor. A guy who TRULY like u will always like u either with big front nd back or with small front nd back.

Most guys who go for big front nd back re just der on short term i.e taste,brag to frnds nd dump her for anoda girl wit bigger ones.

Just be yourself nd d right guys wil come.

2 Likes

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
adunmore:
i no like attention
lwkmd

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by dumie(f): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
If its not panadol, it can never be Panadol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.