Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? (73538 Views)

Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) / When Padded Butt Goes Wrong (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by olac21(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
lol, so, do you skul\work??

Stop already!the girl's disrespecting you and you stil wrapping her ass..my advice though!(I hate her with passion especially the way she types)
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Marlvin(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Disney! I wanna meet Princess Tiana cheesy

thought as much !

buh proposing on a cave will sure be epic ! We'd dress in animal skin, I'd be holding a spear n boomerang. #laughs
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2016
olac21:

Stop already!the girl's disrespecting you and you stil wrapping her ass..my advice though!(I hate her with passion especially the way she types)
No,I was only playin' it's why I used these ( tongue grin wink )
I don't hate Firstking01,he cool.
But you hate me .....whatever tongue
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by olac21(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No,I was only playin' it's why I used these ( tongue grin wink )
I don't hate Firtkibg01,he cool.
But you hate me .....whatever tongue

I didn't quote you did I?gerrehhout idiot!

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2016
olac21:

You really do hate me.....
When you first confronted me on that thread about my typin' I couldn't tell.
But you do.
Well,know I don't hate you.
An I'm gon overlook yer insults.
Even if you insult me from now tell sundown.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You need CHANGE tongue grin bye.
lol...RECEIVE IT honey wink
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
lol...RECEIVE IT honey wink
That's what I'm tryin' ta tell you cheesy bye smiley
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by olac21(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You really do hate me..... When you first confronted me on that thread about my typin' I couldn't tell. But you do. Well,know I don't hate you. An I'm gon overlook yer insults. Even if you insult me from now tell sundown.
Bye fool!
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2016
olac21:

Bye fool!
See that's why I added that part about the insults grin Bye
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That's what I'm tryin' ta tell you cheesy bye smiley
NAH, AL PASS UR FAREWELL ADVICE, n for the record! you really need CHANGE, i hardly read ur replies at first, n you couldn't oppose d thread perfectly ..take no offence child, it's jst ma observowink so GOOD-FREAKING-BYE
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
NAH, AL PASS UR FAREWELL ADVICE, n for the record! you really need CHANGE, i hardly read ur replies at first, n you couldn't oppose d thread perfectly ..take no offence child, it's jst ma observowink so GOOD-FREAKING-BYE
shocked you serious.... I did that with my first post!
We gon have ta agree ta disagreeI see.
Fore we be at it tell our hairs gray.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cool

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
but seriously, you sleep type or wah? didn't really get ur end linesundecided
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
but seriously, you sleep type or wah? didn't really get ur end linesundecided
I said we'd be old with gray hairs
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I said we'd be old with gray hairs
Aite famwink we good, jst dont rape ma threadwink
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
Aite famwink we good, jst dont rape ma threadwink
grin.....I can't promise that
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2016
Marlvin:

thought as much !

buh proposing on a cave will sure be epic ! We'd dress in animal skin, I'd be holding a spear n boomerang. #laughs
No.that's awful grin....They op just got on me bout derailin'.See ya.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2016
olac21:

i 've never find any lines were she disrespected meundecided,,,,most of your problems here is your ego is way outa this world.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin.....I can't promise that
Do ur best not to, tho u KINDA cul(naturally) on ur picsundecided
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Miggs(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2016
olac21:

take it easy man.its not that serious
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
Do ur best not to, tho u KINDA cul(naturally) on ur picsundecided
If I'm "KINDA cool" why you makin' that face
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
If I'm "KINDA cool" why you makin' that face
because you KINDA kul, dats y..any P?
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Wait First01,You feelin' chatty tongue
An I need a translator....can we work somethin' out
What does 'Kip Kip' an "maka' mean
kip kip an maka, sorry which language is supposed to be thatundecided??
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Miggs(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Akara That's made with beans,I just looked on Goolge,it showed me pics an everthing....
I dislike beans sad
alright.I can see you have no intention of tackling that post so I'll let you be.you remind me of "cynthia morgan's" song "german juice"
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
because you KINDA kul, dats y..any P?
grin Mmm Mmm.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
kip kip an maka, sorry which language is supposed to be thatundecided??
Marstiangrin
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2016
Miggs:
alright.I can see you have no intention of tackling that post so I'll let you be.you remind me of "cynthia morgan's" song "german juice"
What
Anyway,no.
I said all I had to in my reply to this thread,an dispite what MrCor.k thinks
I don't "love to argue".
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pTomz(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Mmm Mmm.
$0rry bt you in ur late thirties?undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.