Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) (45198 Views)

This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K / Lebanese Blocks Abuja Games Village Gate (Photo) / "Please Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": Hilarious Inscription On A Fence In Jos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by Arewa12: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i cant stop laughing this feople want kill sombori
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by doskie(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
Whats The Point Having A Gate?

Source: http://www.chuzysblog.com/2016/03/checkout-this-house-in-benin-with-its.html

that's not Benin. the only place in benin that has a rock like that is ikpoba hills and the white sand on the floor in that pix is not ikpoba.
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by bomsilaga(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2016
they even locked it
ChuzzyBlog:

Source: http://www.chuzysblog.com/2016/03/checkout-this-house-in-benin-with-its.html

1 Like

Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by Omotaday(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

it may be that the landlord is scared of the government of expanding the road to his land. You will notice the house is at the back so he used to Gate to demacate where his land ends.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by iamclime(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2016
AceRoyal:
This certainly doesn't look like Benin from the background of rocks,if the OP had said Ososo or Okpilla u would have no doubts.tongue
Same thoughts here.
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by Sirjohn84(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2016
ENDTIME GATE IN A ENDTIME COMPOUND IN A ENDTIME STATE
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by jude33084(m): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

Can you please mention a place in Benin with rocks?

Na people likeuna dey spoil Queens's teacher name so angry
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by dilini(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

Seriously that gate has some unseen guards protecting that house. You do anyhow for there you go see anyhow....
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by Mustapha111888(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wizzz:
Did you say Benin? Trust me that gate has secured the entire neighborhood grin
I share in your world of fantasy!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by arsenal1111(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Definitely dis is not in Benin..... Back of d house is rocky..... And Benin is not associated with dat
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by Kuroking(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Gate of life

1 Like

Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by ozy4christ(f): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
AleAirHub:

So this is how spiritual fence look like abi
hahahahahaha,just saying dear
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by AleAirHub(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
ozy4christ:
hahahahahaha,just saying dear

Please ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy because i was almost parking from my base now
SAKE OF SAY LANDLORD HOUSE NA JUJU BASE
grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by dhesmond(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
This one is strong....

1 Like

Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by klimson: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yes! When you don't want to employ a gateman. Thats what happens.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by emekaxy: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
This is a Kingdom Hall of Jehova's withness building and not an private residence.
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by delerx(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
PrettyChinny:
hahahaha..... Benin People wee not kill sombori.... by the way the building looks like kingdom hall... lipsrsealed
exactly my thought
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by ikorodureporta: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
This kind place, if u enta illegally without d gate, take anytin u c like that...
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
GudluckIBB:
This place does not look like Benin!

No red sand any were

U sabi Benin wella but no be every town for Benin get red sand most especially those areas close to the rivers.
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by ewosk: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Elijahrona2:
My dear.. Knock and wait for someone to enter

BTW...I think the gate isn't for legs. It's for cars that aren't permitted to drive in. Look at the building.. It's like a kingdom Hall of Jehovah's witnesses. I think the gate is to stop cars from driving in

Exactly what i thought initially but look carefully the space by the left.of the gate...Cars can pass through that place.
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by Mzjacy(f): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
pretydiva:
Where's d evidence 2 show dat d house is actually in benin undecided..silly hungry blogger
Don't mind them, tribalism every where
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by aniyphil: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
. . .as if that is not enough . . .the gate is even firmly locked ! grin
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by evansjeff(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
pretydiva:
Where's d evidence 2 show dat d house is actually in benin undecided..silly hungry blogger
thank you my sister, the way these people jump into conclusion is shocking
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by meromero11: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
GudluckIBB:
This place does not look like Benin!
No red sand any were
Looks like kogi state.
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by Amuj: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

The gate ma get padlock nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by maxti: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Majority won't understand. He is securing his land. Amongst other reasons
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
ewosk:

Exactly what i thought initially but look carefully the space by the left.of the gate...Cars can pass through that place.

If you look very carefully grin, you'll notice there's a gutter there
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by dazzysleek(f): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by Mokuwe: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na spiritual things, una no go understand
Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by 400billionman: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
pretydiva:

1 Like

Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by seangy4konji: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Lol

Life is hard. Death gotta be easy.

I just deh laugh.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) by micdudenoni: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh boy!!! please knock b4 u enter ohh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About / A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE / KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.