Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Winnergal Busted! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Winnergal Busted! (5611 Views)

Airforce1 Busted / As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? / Busted: Ekpo Iti-awara The Shrine Yahoo Big Boys Patronise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Winnergal Busted! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2009
Monicaa:

Wow! Some of us are real though seeking for true advices nevertheless so some people saying never taking some posts seriously, some posts are real on here @ least like mine.

For the sake of real people, liars like Winnergal should be exposed. Imagine this sick retarded bitch claiming holier than thou after she has practically bleeped every available guy in Nigeria.
Re: Winnergal Busted! by debosky(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2009
How can she claim holier than though when she has about 100 threads talking about how she wants to have sex on the sexuality section?

I've never considered her a serious poster, but obviously she has some beef with Michelin. grin
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2009
debosky:

How can she claim holier than though when she has about 100 threads talking about how she wants to have sex on the sexuality section?

I've never considered her a serious poster, but obviously she has some beef with Michelin. grin

Debo how can that be? She is married with kids and she got married as a virgin. Better still hubby disvirgined her when they were engaged at the age of 18. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Winnergal Busted! by charles316: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2009
@michelin,pls i want u to get sexy leamon `s arse busted too.we will enjoy cos she has skeletons and condoms in her cupboard
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2009
charles316:

@michelin,pls i want u to get sexy leamon `s arse busted too.we will enjoy cos she has skeletons and condoms in her cupboard

Do that yourself. I am not a PI.
Re: Winnergal Busted! by sexyLeamon(f): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2009
charles316:

lol get busted for what?
Re: Winnergal Busted! by noetic2: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2009
please dont burst sexyLeamon ooooo. . . .I was only joking cheesy
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Rebarobyn: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2009
OMG, she's so busted, nice research though!
Re: Winnergal Busted! by platnumnk: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2009
michelin89:

WTF? What is your business with my role on NL? And who said mods can't expose lying scums like Winnergal?

Mod my foot. Only when it's comfortable to you you remember we are moderators. Nonsense.

But whats really the point of this thread, i dont know winnergal, nor I u, trying to embarrass someone over the internet. If he/shes lies, whats the point? This is all the internet right? undecided
Re: Winnergal Busted! by ifyalways(f): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2009
Nl and the web as whole is where ppl get to live and act out their fantasies. cheesy
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
platnumnk.:

But whats really the point of this thread, i dont know winnergal, nor I u, trying to embarrass someone over the internet. If he/shes lies, whats the point? This is all the internet right? undecided

When you know you are here playing a role, be discreet and don't go around looking for unwanted attetion. I never really paid any attention to her until I made the mistake of replying to her thread. To be a thread starter she was abusive and didn't even care about taking care of the thread talkless of replying the people who were posting. I asked several questions and all i got were insults and insults. I got the impression she was fake, so I went to read her posts only to find out she is actually a waste of humanity and of my time.

It doesn't really bother me how she'll feel when she reads this thread, but she must realise we aren't fools on NL.
Re: Winnergal Busted! by whitelexi(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2009
Subscribing
Re: Winnergal Busted! by platinumnk(f): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
Mich, I understand you, winkits happend to me before, but since I hit that big red X, its all water off the back.
(Wheres my obama brushing shoulders off gif?) tongue

Continue on,  tongue  im not going to be party crasher grin
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2009
platinumnk:

Mich, I understand you, winkits happend to me before, but since I hit that big red X, its all water off the back.
(Wheres my obama brushing shoulders off gif?) tongue

Continue on,  tongue  im not going to be party crasher grin

You have been unbanned I see. tongue Thank you no party crasher.
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Kelvinj(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2009
I feel ur pains michelin, i dnt knw y sum peeps would cum on NL & lie their lives out coz they tink ppl aint seeing dem bt as i've alwayz said 50% of wat u post in NL is 50% of ur life out dere.
Guez datz y ppl dnt give rite id's in dere profiles.
Re: Winnergal Busted! by chinesedoll(f): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2009
enabling notifications
This thread has potentials
grin grin
Re: Winnergal Busted! by GEW: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2009
Kelvinj:

I feel ur pains michelin, i dnt knw y sum peeps would cum on NL & lie their lives out coz they tink ppl aint seeing dem bt as i've alwayz said 50% of wat u post in NL is 50% of ur life out dere.
Guez datz y ppl dnt give rite id's in dere profiles.
she is being nigerian
Re: Winnergal Busted! by IFELEKE(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2009
nairaland drama. . .what a way to start a weekend grin
@mich
your crime in this case is taken her serious despite the obvious pointers leading to the fact that she was living in the fantasy island of dreams.
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Kelvinj(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2009
I dnt undastand, hw is dat being 9jarian
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Borat1: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2009
This is crap! Utter crap!
Busted my foot!
Dont tell me you believe winnergal or losergal or wateva doesnt know about the conflicts in her stories before posting them.
This is nairaland not real life. Some stories are real while others are not, but they all serve the same purpose. People reply to them in the best way possible. I know a lot of people who enjoy her perverted stories. Lmao
To think you did all this diggin up. Hmmm you got a lot of time on your hands o!
Re: Winnergal Busted! by TheSeeker(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2009
I find it absolutely disturbing for someone to have made threads look serious, having all of us posting only to find out the stories aren't really worth all the effort of replying them. This is so sick. Although I didn't get to catch all of the threads mentioned by Michelin, but was she serious in those threads? I sure think so. Though this is WWW where people can live whatever dream they want, it's absolutely debasing for anyone to make up stories while there are many who actually need advice.

Are you banning her now or what?
Re: Winnergal Busted! by daduke2k(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2009
Yeah ,sumtin lik dat, hey how abt burstin congo2000's ass, i d lik 2 c dat.
Re: Winnergal Busted! by bluespice(f): 12:24am On Jul 25, 2009
i love NL jare grin
Re: Winnergal Busted! by na2day2(m): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2009
michelin89:

She was virgin at 18 and had sex only with her husband. Shortly after they got married.

Then she bleeped 5 guys including a billionaire, one who laughed at her and another who was having problems ejaculating.

Can someone tell me, how they hell all this happened?

shame on u! why will u bring the psychological problems of a poor demented honorable miserable well respected confused nairalander to the public, doesn't the phrase [i]"patient, doctor confidentiality" [/i]mean anything to u? angry angry angry angry
Re: Winnergal Busted! by debosky(m): 12:39am On Jul 25, 2009
Hehehe. . . .when did Michelin become a psychologist? cheesy
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Kunbee: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2009
Aww she didnt have 2 lie so much I am sure there is a good reason embarassed
Re: Winnergal Busted! by TOPE20001(f): 12:42am On Jul 25, 2009
Drama everywhere ooooooooo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Winnergal Busted! by na2day2(m): 12:43am On Jul 25, 2009
Kunbee:

Aww she didnt have 2 lie so much I am sure there is a good reason embarassed

of course there is a good reason for lying, it is called "the urge to hide the truth or be fake"
Re: Winnergal Busted! by TOPE20001(f): 12:46am On Jul 25, 2009
na2day?:

of course there is a good reason for lying, it is called "the urge to hide the truth or be fake"

Lol . . . i think winnergirl has lied to the extend that she actually blv she saying the truth.
what a sad girl embarassed
Re: Winnergal Busted! by TheSeeker(m): 1:05am On Jul 25, 2009
She should be "Director" or "Producer" for Nairaland Drama Series
Re: Winnergal Busted! by wanville(m): 1:14am On Jul 25, 2009
From the post, I have gathered that the kele is rude. Ok!Rude to people= NOT COOL!The issue of fake stories, who cares if her stories are fake?lol. After all I've read a number of threads where pple say they don't take nairaland seriously. Maybe she is one of such people.
Re: Winnergal Busted! by topup: 1:24am On Jul 25, 2009
I must admit, it's a tad bit annoying to know that some of the stories are lies, but you know what maybe it's just a reflection on either how boring that person's life must be (to the extent that they make up stories to strangers on the internet) or how unable the person is to tell the truth. Also sometimes, people try and manipulate the way that advice is given, so that they can find out whether they should do certain things, and avoid the judgement that comes with it.

Imagine how many people in long-term relationships are online asking; "Shall I make a move on the girl I met today, or not."

Anyways, I wonder if winnergal will be present in this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

10 Ugliest Animals In The World / P/s Is This A Guy Or Girl? Cuz Am Really Confuse(pic) / What Is The Most Emotional Picture You Have Ever Seen?( Warning Graphic Contents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.