Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 (43507 Views)

Here Are Common CVT Transmission Problems In Honda / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway / Just In Honda Pilot 2007 With These Faults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by seankay(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Siena:

Do you kill your meat as quickly and cleanly as possible, or do you prefer to beat it to death?
Bro, if you really care about the way they are killed then I suggest before you eat any meat you're offered,you need to investigate what cruelty it must have passed through.

I'm not in support of cruelty as well but I just don't like the hypocrisy of some Nigerians
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:
we've not finished fighting for human rights in Nigeria, and ur here advocating for animal right.

Some threads on nairaland are not worth commenting on.

You've got to start somewhere.

Some threads are not worth commenting on, yet you chose to comment on this one. Very ironic, I'm sure you'd agree.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by merits(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Siena:

You're welcome to express your own opinion. Verbal abuse however, simply because someone else's view differs from yours does not make you smart.

Learn to debate sensibly.

No wonder mr glutton,tnx 4 ur molten sense.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by merits(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
You're welcome to express your own opinion. Verbal abuse however, simply because someone else's view differs from yours does not make you smart.

Learn to debate sensibly.
[/quote]

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
A van would have been better.

Why all the hassle, doesn't he have the right to tranport his cow?

Don't u know that PMB is fightin kwaraption and the fulani herdsmen are on the prowl.

The guy is just being security conscious, if he were to tranport the cow by van the fulani herdsmen and their police brothers will descend on him.

Why spend ur free time stalking cow buyers, go and buy ur own cow and transport it by helicopter.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
seankay:

Bro, if you really care about the way they are killed then I suggest before you eat any meat you're offered,you need to investigate what cruelty it must have passed through.

I'm not in support of cruelty as well but I just don't like the hypocrisy of some Nigerians

You know as well as I do, it's not practical to investigate how your meat was killed. The same way it's impractical to investigate the hygiene conditions your meat was stored in. However, when you see an animal destined for slaughter treated inhumanely pre-slaughter, it is not something to advocate.

You're not in support of cruelty, yet you consider it hypocritical of people to voice their displeasure at the poor transportation method of livestock, that will cause undue suffering to the animal in question?
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by cybriz82(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dis cow get home training well well.see as e gentle.e evn aloow dem to fold am put for d booth...
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
merits:

No wonder mr glutton,tnx 4 ur molten sense.

Thank you. My "molten" sense is serving me well.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is cruelty.. Aminal abuse cheesy

When u were smoking cow head and roundabout at iya ibejis canteen yesterday, you forgot how to spell animal abuse.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Siena:

You've got to start somewhere.

Some threads are not worth commenting on, yet you chose to comment on this one. Very ironical, I'm sure you'd agree.
like i said u guys are jst making a fuse out of nothing.

The comments i saw frm the beginning to the point i commented where all uncall for.

The car belongs to the guy.

The cow he bought it with his hard earned money.

So he has every right to put it where ever he likes.

It's his choice and we shld take it like dat.

For me, i see nothing wrong there and dats why i said some thread are nt worth the stress.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Herbie, I suppose in a country where a 4-door, 5-seater family sedan will transport 8 adults, folding a live cow into the trunk of a sedan is seen as normal.

I can almost see the connection now.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by tosyne2much(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
kaeforum:

When u were smoking cow head and roundabout at iya ibejis canteen yesterday, you forgot how to spell animal abuse.
No mind me jawe cheesy
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Siena:
Herbie, I suppose in a country where a 4-door, 5-seater family sedan will transport 8 adults, folding a live cow into the trunk of a sedan is seen as normal.

I can almost see the connection now.
my Dear!, as long as people are comfortable with their choices and as long as it does not bring harm to others, i personally think is ok.

This is jst an animal that the owner will still kill anywhere so wat's the fuss
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Danosophe(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na only South-Western Naijirians dey behave dis way...
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Phonon: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
That's what you call an autoMOObile...... grin
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nonsense because dem carry am for Honda motor; OP never see de one wey dem carry for Okada ba?

In fact I even get picture wey dem put a camel inside boot of Volkswagen Golf, if anybody doubt I go upload am later.

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:
my Dear!, as long as people are comfortable with their choices and as long as it does not bring harm to others, i personally think is ok.

This is jst an animal that the owner will still kill anywhere so wat's the fuss

Your opinion. I have stated mine.

And please don't patronise me by calling me "your dear".
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by akigbemaru: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cow rides on Honda car.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by nnowu(f): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Honda must hear this,this is totally unacceptable
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Siena:

Your opinion. I have stated mine.

And please don't patronise me by calling me "your dear".
hahahaha!.

Like seriously!.

grin grin grin i thought dat's the only polite way for me to reply u and not make u feel offended.

Bt since u are...i take back my words and don't even think i called u that for some silly motive.

You sound very childish.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
e no go pass one Hausa man. they Honda cars and cow meat.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by ataspray(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
There is everything wrong with tying up a cows neck in that manner, its cruel, and not justifiable for any reason at all whatsoever. When kanu said we live in a zoo, he had a point. Try this in Europe, or America, then you would know why its wrong. Nigerians mentality is just so terrible, looking thru this thread I can only just shake my head in disgust and sadness. Driving in this manner is definitely dangerous, and it definitely must be a road/traffic offense. In developed countries, no sane person would do this. Nigerians, are Nigeria's problem.

Siena, do not expend your energy on this lot. I can see you are quite educated & exposed. Answer not a fool according to his folly..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by ataspray(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:

The comments i saw frm the beginning to the point i commented where all uncall for.

For me, i see nothing wrong there and dats why i said some thread are nt worth the stress.

ur thinking is highly myopic, and even more shallow than a rain puddle..

do you realize this would attract a fine/penalty from the federal road safety corps if he is caught?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
ataspray:

ur thinking is highly myopic, and even more shallow than a rain puddle..

do you realize this would attract a fine/penalty from the federal road safety corps if he is caught?
have u been caught b4 and u whr fine?.

At least he didn't behead or kidnap a human being.

Is his cow n car so let it be, and what ur saying wouldn't save a thing.

We have more human right cases to deal with.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Baroba(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
whirlwind7:
Animal cruelty, really.

The person who bought this feels reluctant to shell out a few more naira notes to pay for proper transportation on a pick up van.
This isn't cool. Would get arrested for this at a place where there is proper law and enforcement.

Thank you sirrrr, Imagine the pain the poor cow is been subjected to, the idiat can afford 150k or more for a cow but common 5k for transportation he no fit.. Someone should squeeze him into a birds cage so he can get a taste how it feels.. How sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Baroba(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
ataspray:
There is everything wrong with tying up a cows neck in that manner, its cruel, and not justifiable for any reason at all whatsoever. When kanu said we live in a zoo, he had a point. Try this in Europe, or America, then you would know why its wrong. Nigerians mentality is just so terrible, looking thru this thread I can only just shake my head in disgust and sadness. Driving in this manner is definitely dangerous, and it definitely must be a road/traffic offense. In developed countries, no sane person would do this. Nigerians, are Nigeria's problem.

Siena, do not expend your energy on this lot. I can see you are quite educated & exposed. Answer not a fool according to his folly..

Bros, someone once told me, leadership in Nigeria is a mere reflection of its people, am beginning to believe that looking at some the comments on Nairaland.. How can anyone justify this? Next thing someone will tell you we are not in America or Europe.. This driver poses a hazard to himself, the animal and other road user.. He should not be driving a vehicle..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by ataspray(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Baroba:

Bros, someone once told me, leadership in Nigeria is a mere reflection of its people, am beginning to believe that looking at some the comments on Nairaland.. How can anyone justify this? Next thing someone will tell you we are not in America or Europe.. This driver poses a hazard to himself, the animal and other road user.. He should not be driving a vehicle..
this is largely true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Baroba and Ataspray, we indeed live in sad times. Terrible and cruel.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by ataspray(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:
have u been caught b4 and u whr fine?.

At least he didn't behead or kidnap a human being.

Is his cow n car so let it be, and what ur saying wouldn't save a thing.

We have more human right cases to deal with.
Yes you are right. But, to come out of the dregs of being a 3rd world country, and into the upper echelons of developed nations, we have to tackle all wrongs consciously and squarely. This act should be condemned, because it is wrong. Not to say 'its his car, its his money,its his car,we have more human rights cases' et al
Let call a spade a spade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by ataspray(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Siena:
Baroba and Ataspray, we indeed live in sad times. Terrible and cruel.
I do believe that with time and with the diligent efforts of the few right people,the right consciousness and mentality will be imbued in the minds of Nigerians, things would get better.
Darkness can never conquer light.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
ataspray:

Yes you are right. But, to come out of the dregs of being a 3rd world country, and into the upper echelons of developed nations, we have to tackle all wrongs consciously and squarely. This act should be condemned, because it is wrong. Not to say 'its his car, its his money,its his car,we have more human rights cases' et al
Let call a spade a spade.

ok!, you won!.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by ataspray(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:

It's *Fuss aunty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Trucks Produced By ANAMMCO For Dangote - Photos / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See / Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.