Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 (43480 Views)

Here Are Common CVT Transmission Problems In Honda / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway / Just In Honda Pilot 2007 With These Faults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by 3kay945(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Raymie:
Very soon, this same Honda, Not similar, same, will be advertised on Nairaland as Bought brand new & sparingly used, cleaner than toks, buy and drive. After the owner don turn am to Canter finish.

grin
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by darmmie2012(f): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2016
This is serious ooooo#Icantlaffitall#
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Tugbus(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2016
seankay:
That guy is not the owner of that Car

I dont get this trend of Animal cruelty on Nairaland. All these people shouting Animal Cruelty up and down are not Vegetarians,they f.ucking eat Animals! undecided

Exactly my thought. People will be shouting up and down on animal cruelty. Yet dem go rush any hausa man wey dem see cutting suya. If anybody so care about animals, and doesn't want them getting hurt. The person should kukuma stop to dey eat animals. Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by ogawisdom(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2016
Raymie:
Very soon, this same Honda, Not similar, same, will be a dvertised on Nairaland as Bought brand new & sparingly used, cleaner than toks, buy and drive. After the owner don turn am to Canter finish.

No b only dt they will also say used by a female banker n rarely used when it's over used angry

1 Like

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by seankay(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2016
Tugbus:

Exactly my thought. People will be shouting up and down on animal cruelty. Yet dem go rush any hausa man wey dem cutting suya. If anybody so care about animals, and doesn't want them getting hurt. The person should kukuma stop to dey eat animals. Hypocrites!
Hypocrites is just the right word!
Seriously it kills me each time I see people that are not even vegetarian shouting Animal cruelty
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by EmperorMGI: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2016
elshanAutos:
As seen recently in Lagos.

Its not alright to transport an animal tied up this way, the cow would be in so much unnecessary pain.

Also, honda accords weren't built for transporting cows.
@Op,i hope say no be u dey drive the car and still dey snap pix...na accident u take dey play so!
Be safe sha.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by luvinhubby(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2016
ajepako:

Buhari must probe you for inflicting bodily pain to one of his own.. grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by classiclight(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2016
car and animal abuse at the same time ..... Oga o
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Greataausim(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
May God forgive this peoples
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Malawian(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
falseman:

Could make a good commercial if not for the cruelty..... Don't you think it's a tough car?
truth be told, i was thinking a cow was so heavy that the booth of the honda would have been kissing the floor.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Hero10001: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Raymie:
Very soon, this same Honda, Not similar, same, will be advertised on Nairaland as Bought brand new & sparingly used, cleaner than toks, buy and drive. After the owner don turn am to Canter finish.
Listening to Taylor Swift, this s.hit cracked me up big time!
Nothing weh person no go see for Naija.
Much thc in my blood.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Hero10001: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
luvinhubby:
No big deal, have done that also with my Honda Accord car.
wtf!
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Hero10001: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
seankay:

I dont get this trend of Animal cruelty on Nairaland. All these people shouting Animal Cruelty up and down are not Vegetarians,they f.ucking eat Animals! undecided
That's Nigerians for you.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Hero10001: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lacomus:
Its last ride !!!
The cow got cruised in a nice ride to death. What a life!
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by luvinhubby(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hero10001:

wtf!

About what, no be car?
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Hero10001: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
luvinhubby:

About what, no be car?
I doubt you own a car.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Jozzy1063: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
[dis is ikorodu road Lagos quote author=diportivo post=44086086] undecided[/quote]
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Temitoppe(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
who buys a cow as a pet

the cow would soon be slaughtered...what difference does it make if it undergoes a little uncomfortable journey to final destination

1 Like

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by luvinhubby(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hero10001:

I doubt you own a car.

Like as if cars takes one to heaven.

Shioorr !!

1 Like

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Akpan01: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
When The cost prices of hiring Cabin vans don dey almost one-eighth of the Cow cost price and then u been go with ur Personal ride to the Cow Sales stand.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Hero10001: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
luvinhubby:

Like as if cars takes one to heaven.
Shioorr !!
e no go beta for poverty. Smh.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Tellemall: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
seankay:

Tell them, Seankay, tell them. Their bellies are full on meat that was killed with slashing hacks, and because they've learned a new word they're screaming it everywhere. Whether it goes in the trunk or by truck, the end is still the same.

Mock civilization.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:
I don't see the big deal here, ppl are jst making a fuss out of nothing.

Obviously the cow belongs to the Honda owner and will end up in a pot of soup or stew wen he arrives his destination.

It's his car and choice to use it how ever he deem fit.

It is nt advisable if the cow is to end up in the ranch.

Yes, the cow is going to be killed for meat. That does NOT justify torturing it before it is killed. Food for consumption still needs to be known killed in the most humane way possible.

You do not transport livestock in cramped conditions, just because it's yours. It is cruel and unfeeling. If this was done in a civilised country, that driver would have been arrested, and made the news. And before you say "this is Nigeria", remember Nigeria is not in outer space. The same laws that work in other countries should apply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by luvinhubby(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Siena:

Yes, the cow is going to be killed for meat. That does NOT justify torturing it before it is killed. Food for consumption still needs to be known killed in the most humane way possible.

You do not transport livestock in cramped conditions, just because it's yours. It is cruel and unfeeling. If this was done in a civilised country, that driver would have been arrested, and made the news. And before you say "this is Nigeria", remember Nigeria is not in outer space. The same laws that work in other countries should apply.

Haba bros, na cow now, suya, kilishi ! cheesy
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by luvinhubby(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hero10001:

e no go beta for poverty.
Smh.

It is not a crime to be poor but one to remain poor.

1 Like

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
merits:
Busybody go comot the cow na,abi na you buy the car for the owner.Useless man see your broken windscreen you know mind that one na another person,problem you carry put 4 head.stop using paracetamol for another person headache."Paddle your own canoe"ewu!

You're welcome to express your own opinion. Verbal abuse however, simply because someone else's view differs from yours does not make you smart.

Learn to debate sensibly.

1 Like

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
luvinhubby:

Haba bros, na cow now, suya, kilishi ! cheesy

Agreed. But is it right to torture an animal before killing it for consumption?
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
seankay:

there's nothing humanely about slaughtering any Animal. The Cow is still going to be slaughtered and eaten anyway

Do you kill your meat as quickly and cleanly as possible, or do you prefer to beat it to death?

1 Like

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by luvinhubby(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Siena:

Agreed. But is it right to torture an animal before killing it for consumption?

The cow was given executive ride for inside 2007 Honda accord. cheesy
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by diportivo: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jozzy1063:
[dis is ikorodu road Lagos quote author=diportivo post=44086086] undecided

Just after the brt terminal...towards asolo
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by ManTiger(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Raymie:
grin grin grin you forgot to add Chilling AC; Mortuary Standard! grin grin grin
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Siena:

we've not finished fighting for human rights in Nigeria, and ur here advocating for animal right.

Some threads on nairaland are not worth commenting on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! / Checkout Trucks Produced By ANAMMCO For Dangote - Photos / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.