Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 (43508 Views)

Here Are Common CVT Transmission Problems In Honda / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway / Just In Honda Pilot 2007 With These Faults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Wills4(m): 5:00am On Mar 27, 2016
nigerians sha.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Niseed(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2016
this post is quite intriguing and only highlights the pysche of a typical Nigerian. That said this is a country where it is quite the norm to see human beings transported in the trunk of a car so surely we can see no wrong putting a voiceless piece of meat in the same place?

the ship for animal rights here sailed a long time ago. To all those saying its not a big deal I strongly recommend you do this in saner climes and see what happens. after all its your cow and you paid for it.

Anyway I'm more interested in how they managed to origami a full grown cow into the trunk and how are they going to get it out? it's hard enough to put 2 full size suitcases in a car but they managed to fit a cow. I'm impressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by ataspray(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Niseed:
this post is quite intriguing and only highlights the pysche of a typical Nigerian. That said this is a country where it is quite the norm to see human beings transported in the trunk of a car so surely we can see no wrong putting a voiceless piece of meat in the same place?

the ship for animal rights here sailed a long time ago. To all those saying its not a big deal I strongly recommend you do this in saner climes and see what happens. after all its your cow and you paid for it.

Anyway I'm more interested in how they managed to origami a full grown cow into the trunk and how are they going to get it out? it's hard enough to put 2 full size suitcases in a car but they managed to fit a cow. I'm impressed.
Thank goodness there are still sane Nigerians. it is well with us.
Re: Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 by Honestfrend: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
That's what happen wen u sell an animal to another animal..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Trucks Produced By ANAMMCO For Dangote - Photos / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See / Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.