Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart (36566 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Virgin Gf Cheat On Me after I broke her virginity, Should I Forgive or#sad / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2016
[size=15pt]You're right. The story is fake. [/size]
popesam1:
untrue story. check the underline words in red. you will know what I'm talking about, op just type rubbish and screenshot it
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by mowapa(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
I feel stupid for clicking on this thread.

Cursing this pervert won't appease me.
I should just pass-by

You go wound me with laughter
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by MrCEO69(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2016
winkmart:
The guy left her because she confessed to him that she was gay. The guy got married to another lady and she initiated the lady into lesbianism and been getting down with her for close to two years now

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/see-what-this-bi-sexual-lady-to-her-ex.html

by do bloggers like creating stories that dnt exist So u expect me to fall for this, the post was never posted on any social acct because it til showing the red underline indicating spelling error which shouldn't v been there if it were rili posted!?
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by walexy14(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
lordsharks:
Reali
yea
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by MrCEO69(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:

one kola for u!!!.. I tot i was the only one that noticed it..
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by popesam1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
my man
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Einl(m): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
hahahahahahahahahah wonderful story!
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dharniel:
a

same feelings bro, am outta here...
As in e......Mine is both silly and Guilty....They won't try living a bera life #post not gud at all
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Too long. Did not read. lol.
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by ray501(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dis write up rily sound lik a guy!!!
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Immorttal: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
The truth is 95% of women might have tested the waters of bisexualism before the age of 35.#FACT!
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by torqque7(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Clap for urself..mtcheeww some people get time sha,fake story or not y will I waste 2years cos of an ex?really pathetic..
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by rugged7(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
The guy na jew man
Doesn't know wox up
My girl is bisexual, she screws other women.she has been doing it even b4 I met her
Personally,I don't give a shit
My only condition for her continuing is that we fuqq the other girl together
The sex is dynamite bruv
I'm getting married to my girl next month.
All the prakking na hit back to back from cunnilingus to menage a trios to 69 to MouthAction to rimming
If u no like am egbon come and take
Iyalaya anybody...

3 Likes

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by ManuelRichard(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
I feel stupid for clicking on this thread.

Cursing this pervert won't appease me.
I should just pass-by

Ur perverted instinct led u here...
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by orakle007: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
tell her husband

ShikenA
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by lasurjunior(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dyt:
Wo
Wo
Wo
Wo
Wo
Wo
Wo
Wo
lmao....omo u funni o'jaré
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Dyt(f): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
lasurjunior:
lmao....omo u funni o'jaré

Mon imagine ni
Chai
We women ehn
Hian
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Bluezy13(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2016
ManuelRichard:

Ur perverted instinct led u here...
Don't be too fast... I came here to learn. Now you wouldn't let me just pass-by
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Einl(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2016
Which guy here has ever had a party?? No... I don't mean raping some poor girl with your friend...I mean consensual sex. If no...what is your dream 3some?? 2 guys and 1 girl?? Or you and 2 girls?? The latter isn't it?? Any girl that gonna have a 3some with a guy and another girl is gonna have a lil' bit of bi inside her. So stop all this hating of lesbians because any guy given a minuscule chance of fncking will jump at it. PS. All women are slightly bi...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo / We’re Married But Celibate / My Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.