Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Help Me Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Pls (873 Views)

My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Pls by gabby227(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2016
Make una See me See wahalaoooo, I went for the burial of a friends grand dad somewhere in Anambra, & in that village, when someone dies, an elderly man will come up and tell whose next to die. So this man came along and said that the next person whose going to die is the one who decides to leave the burial ground first. Friends since yesterday I stil dey dia ooh, nobody wan 1st go oo, everybody just lie down, Even the old man at age 112years is lying down beside me, he is asking me if my people never start to look for me? As am talking to u now. Am still lying down under the hot sun. What should I do next?
Re: Help Me Pls by bqlekan(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2016
hehehehe jokes section abeg cheesy
Re: Help Me Pls by SUPERPACK: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2016
t
Re: Help Me Pls by kestino(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2016
You too funny, But no big deal na, you never tire?
Re: Help Me Pls by gabby227(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2016
kestino:
You too funny,
But no big deal na, you never tire?

I Don tire na but wetin I go do, me no want die fa. Ur advise is needed because am still lying down there
Re: Help Me Pls by gabby227(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2016
kestino:
You too funny,
But no big deal na, you never tire?

I Don tire na but I no want die, I need advise from you cos am still lying down there now
Re: Help Me Pls by kestino(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2016
gabby227:

I Don tire na but I no want die, I need advise from you cos am still lying down there now

Brother, just get up and leave by faith, just say your own prayers to suppress the old man own.

Or u push the oldest person go outside.
Or cause one bigger wahala to make people get the mind to leave.
Lol
Re: Help Me Pls by ettaetta(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2016
Lol Nice one, are you a comedian? https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8
Re: Help Me Pls by Vinshu(f): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2016
Nothing will happen. Most of those cultures and tradition are based on superstition. Go home. The man may even be d one to die tonight. 112 years... Heaven is calling if he was holy.
Re: Help Me Pls by Stycon(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2016
gabby227:
Make una See me See wahalaoooo,
I went for the burial of a friends grand dad
somewhere in Anambra, & in that village, when
someone dies, an elderly man will come up and tell
whose next to die. So this man came along and
said that the next person whose going to die is the
one who decides to leave the burial ground first.
Friends since yesterday I stil dey dia ooh, nobody
wan 1st go oo, everybody just lie down, Even the
old man at age 112years is lying down beside me,
he is asking me if my people never start to look for
me?
As am talking to u now. Am still lying down under
the hot sun. What should I do next?

LMAO

Nice try! You will make a good comedian. Please add this to the list of your future jokes tongue

(1) (Reply)

..... / Funny Dating Pics / Is This Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.