Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Haba Chelsea : Una No Get Youth Players? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Haba Chelsea : Una No Get Youth Players? (976 Views)

U.S. Soccer, Resolving Lawsuit, Will Limit Headers For Youth Players / U.S. Soccer, Resolving Lawsuit, Will Limit Headers For Youth Players / Naija No Know Pass Ball And The Ball Sef Una No Fit Play Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haba Chelsea : Una No Get Youth Players? by tosinadeda: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2006
I was suprised again yesterday when chelsea used there first team squad 4 a carling cup game.

Is it dat they dnt have youth players?

Or its jm attitude
Re: Haba Chelsea : Una No Get Youth Players? by didoflex(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2006
GREED - they want to win all matches!!!
Re: Haba Chelsea : Una No Get Youth Players? by Ay(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2006
tosinadeda:

I was suprised again yesterday when chelsea used there first team squad 4 a carling cup game.

Is it that they dnt have youth players?

Or its jm attitude

it is not ur business cos how afford to lose in that early stage and who told we dont have youth players they play for there youth league and competitions and dont forget we did not use arjen robben and we brought in geremi how about that JT did not play also grizzly where are u.What about manutd  use youth players they are thrown out of the competition and they are bitting their fingers (that why did we use youth players cry)what about arsenal used adebayor itsnt it.UP CHELSEAAAAAAAAAAA

AND DONT FORGET CHELSEA YOUTH ARE SECOND ON THE TABLE

Re: Haba Chelsea : Una No Get Youth Players? by mukina2: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2006
wat else is new
Re: Haba Chelsea : Una No Get Youth Players? by kitaun(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2006
@Muki, i tire o!
Re: Haba Chelsea : Una No Get Youth Players? by mukina2: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2006
kit
ar tire pass you
but angry angry angry you have a query
Re: Haba Chelsea : Una No Get Youth Players? by loyika(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2006
I guessed as much, like i said it seems Maureen was peeved by comments made by O'neill during the week, so he wanted to teach the Villans a lesson. And low and behold Myles Palmer feels the same.

"Jose Mourinho was furious after losing 2-1 to Spurs and blamed Graham Poll for sending off John Terry.

On Monday afternoon sports desks were in uproar over a John Terry story but none of them could stand it up and it was not in the papers on Tuesday, which surprised me.

Villa boss Martin O'Neill had a pop at Chelsea as well and that would not have amused Mourinho, following a ton of bad publicity after the 2-2 in Barcelona, and a 2-1 defeat at Tottenham.

So The Special One picked a side designed to demolish Aston Villa and it was 4-0 at Stamford Bridge last night."

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php/news/405/42.html

Never piss off the Special One cool cheesy

Nice game blues (but give your kids a chance grin)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Haba Chelsea : Una No Get Youth Players? by strongest(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2006
I dont no why man useless fans are worried about chelsae using her first team for carling cup after all you guys were with 10 internationals with about seven first teamers Oh! the fever of our clash is catching fast on you guys dont worry we will not beat you silly we will give sir alex the best 20 years present by just a goal. I want to congratulate sir alex for his wonderfull years @ old traford he is the best hing that has happend to english football
Re: Haba Chelsea : Una No Get Youth Players? by wormedup(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2006
what would our second 11 squad be like ??
can someone give me a list ??

(1) (Reply)

Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League / Nations Cup Qualifier: Siasia Name 25-man Squad For Madagascar / Thierry Henry Back To Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.