Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React (53762 Views)

Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Skmoda360(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
adorable29:
OH PUHLEASE! YOU NIGERIAN MEN AGAINST THIS ARTICLE SHOULD JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!

Isnt that what you Nigerian men who are supposed to protect thier women tell the world everyday on socialmedia?!

They have never been to Nigeria now! They just did a research and found it all over cyberspace that our women are prostitutes and they submitted thier findings. Dazzol.

From Nigeria wives being the most promiscuous in the whole world to 80percent of Nigeria women being bleachers are propagated by you all unintelligent black slaves and they readily jump on the lies you spread. Take nairaland for example. So why blame them. It doesnt matter that an average american girl has slept with 8-10 guys(girls too sef) before she leaves high school and its like a taboo when a 15year old gal sleeps with one guy in naija.

So deal with it. The world believes I, your sisters, your mothers, your daughters are prostitutes. Oya shakitibobo!

PS: if most of you so called men werent imbec,iles...... you would realise that woman just LIKE men ALL OVER THE WORLD would prefer comfort and riches to otherwise. Some go to the extreme while others keep thier morales intact. Its a spectrum.

From those american women u see in por.n to those cape verde women who marries black wowo old men from Edo State to South Africa women to Ghana women...... its a world thing. Stop shooting yourselves in the foot by taking it as your life ambition to downgrade your own women because one mbeke broke your heart to shreds bits and smithereens!
i got ur point and i ''wow'' that but naija women needs to rethink about this news?
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Liljeez(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Al jazeera and deir beef wit nigeria sef
in other news
is it jux me...or do Nlders generally nor read comments hey the first page ?
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by TruthHurts1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Arabs generally have low opinions of blacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by teasel: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
meshacha1:
Based on my family, it's not too far from the truth
You must have been raised by one.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Jimmykozz(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thebachelor:
See wetin runs girls dey cause.
Abii nw,nah runs girls cos am oo
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Richydos(m): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
kramfonos:

[b]We Nigerian men stigmatize prostitutes but a lot of Nigerian women elevate criminals to a social stratum that they should never be.

You probably attended a Nigerian tertiary institution. How many times didn't you see your friends jump into the cars of rich, married or single men of ill-repute and questionable sources of income at the expense of the not-so-financially-bouyant dude who's morally grounded who asked you out?

How many Nigerian girls bought the iPads, weavons and other such accessories with money they earned or from the stipends sent to them by their parents or guardians?

How many Nigerian girls haven't faked an illness, pregnancy or a debt just to extort from men who crave them romantically and/or sexually?

How many Nigerian girls do not lead random men on only to beg for recharge cards and other such tangible things even when they have no intention of dating these men?

Missy, can you swear you haven't done at least one of the afore-listed? Can you swear you haven't planned with a friend to swindle a man?

And no, that cliched defense of "ask your sisters and cousins" wouldn't fly 'cause I can see through it.

Keep it civil. Answer the questions.[/b]

Lolzzzz.... I swear she can't fit to swear that she hasn't been a culprit to 1or 2 of your aforementioned crimes of our so called classy gals.......
AL JAZEERA IYAF EXPOSED THE YEYE THAT'S SMELLING ON SOME OF OUR WOMEN....... IF U 2 VEX FOR WETIN AL JAZEERA TALK U CAN JUST DO THIS
MIX SALT N PEPPER INSIDE OMI KANGA N DRINK

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by avatar77: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
i dont blame dem...when you have a dullard president,who go about telling the world what we nigerian are not..thank God e now realise is mistake and apologise but yet some idiot and zombies still worship him
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by teasel: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
The Nigerian males on this website are definitely failures. If it's the representation of the average Nigerian male, then, it's no surprise the country is the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Ahmeduana(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
teasel:

Where did you pull idiotic stats from? If only your useless parents remained celibate, no one would have to deal with your hereditary daftness. There's definitely a serious decline in the IQ of most Nigerian FEMALES. I spit on you, your failed parents and everything you represent. slowpoke.

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by adeyinkasegun(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
ceo247frolic:
Earlier today, International news channel, Al Jazeera, published an article on their twitter handle with the headline above. The article was written to celebrate a Nigerian female mechanic. However many Nigerians on twitter felt the story title was inappropriate as it kinda portrayed all Nigerian women as prostitutes. See their reactions after the cut..

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/nigerians-come-for-al-jazeera-over.html
Eru kan loma un muni bu igba eru now!!!!!
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by theEYe21(f): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Even your mother, aunt, niece or if you have sisters, and maybe your wife or future wife
pyxon:
Most Nigerian women go into relationships as a means of surviving so technically they are prostitutes
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Ahmeduana(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
teasel:

Where did you pull idiotic stats from? If only your useless parents remained celibate, no one would have to deal with your hereditary daftness. There's definitely a serious decline in the IQ of most Nigerian males. I spit on you, your failed parents and everything you represent. slowpoke.
THIS IS ONE THE LADIES AL-JAZEERA IS TALKING ABOUT, THEY ARE NOT DIFFICULT TO SPOT, THROUG THEIR UTTERANCE YE SHALL KNOW THEM, SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME TO ASK THIS EXPIRED ASHI THAT NA WHICH FREE BORN GO SPEW ALL THESE RUBBISH WEY SHE SPEW SO IF NOT A PRODUCT OF BROTHEL?

2 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Ahmeduana(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
teasel:

Editing my comment wouldn't change a thing. You're a product of two failures and that puts you beneath animals. You'll always be looked down on by Nigerian women and all others. Nairaland can never change that.
THEIR YOU ARE AUNTY ROTTEN CUNT, ME I DON WAKA PASS, DEY THERE THEY RAIN ABUSES ON YOUR HOPELESS FATHER!

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by poweredcom(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jaideyone:
a large percentage. did you do a survey? ****

Oga dis man said the truth...pls ok do u need to conduct a survey to know this

Ain't you a lagos boy don't you club and see waat girls do come to my hood where there are many hotel, you may find your babe hustlin

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by pyxon(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
theEYe21:
Even your mother, aunt, niece or if you have sisters, and maybe your wife or future wife

My mother is a Manager in "NEPA"....my sister works in MTN, my niece(my sister's child) is a well taken care of 6 year old. I have 3 aunts, 1 is a captain in the army, 1 is a proprietress of her school here in Abuja and the other is a business woman. The men in your family have to jump just to reach these women in the knees son.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by theEYe21(f): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
But you said most, and I consider the females in your family as part of the most you mention. Next time choose your words wisely
pyxon:

My mother is a Manager in "NEPA"....my sister works in MTN, my niece(my sister's child) is a well taken care of 6 year old. I have 3 aunts, 1 is a captain in the army, 1 is a proprietress of her school here in Abuja and the other is a business woman. The men in your family have to jump just to reach these women in the knees son.

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by poweredcom(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Woody n buzz lightyear has a message for all naija babes

2 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by kaziblake(f): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
menix:
Aljazerra abeg make una collect Hi five jawe..

Make I just keep quiet dey observe..
just legodu yourself

Metcheww
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by allycat: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
To those saying the statement is true, it is an insult to all the hard working female hairdressers, marker women, doctors, lawyers, teachers, kabusa kabusa drivers,lecturers, soldiers and all other women you in this country to agree with this statement. None of you should complain tomorrow when the same Aljazera refers to you guys as drug pushers and robbers. There are so many decent young girls around but because they don't wear weaves to their waist or are dark in complexion or don't do designer shoes and clothes, or dont use a smartphone are termed razz and ugly. When you chase after a girl who is obviously living above her means and turn round to mock the young girl who cuts her cloth to her size for looking like Mary Amaka what do you expect.

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by iamgiggssleaky(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
when bullharry called yhu guys criminals and one lady was busy praising naija pvcci as being the tightest, what did you all expect?

they may not be wrong after all
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by aniyphil: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Coming from the news channel that does not even know where Nigeria is located on the world map . . .its okay!
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by tntcorps(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fedayeen:
This is the nonsense started by that dullard from daura who termed Nigeria criminals.

Buhari i remove your cap and spit on your head

Since all Nigerians abroad re criminals then his daughters schooling abroad are also criminals
Dumb phuck from daura
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Ugosample(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
seunny4lif:
Thank God I don't watch dat lying station angry
I stop watching them in 2011 during Libya war cos I was in Libya then
Rubbish station worst than BBC and CNN grin grin cheesy

Really? Tell me more
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by seunny4lif(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin
Everything about Libya is a lie....
Libyans are praying to have M. Gadaffi now
Painting the street is colour and replace the new flag with the old one grin
Ugosample:

Really? Tell me more

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Ugosample(m): 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
Everything about Libya is a lie....
Libyans are praying to have M. Gadaffi now
Painting the street is colour and replace the new flag with the old one grin

But my uncle lived in Libya for 16 years, and he had a different story to talk. Ghadaffi was not a good man. even though he provided infrastructures and stuffs for them. Life goes beyond that.

Its because of how the country has been torn apart; that's why they are asking for him, that's what I think tho
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Easy1401(m): 12:13am On Mar 26, 2016
To hell with them and their fucking network! no be their sha, We do cherish foreign things if not they dare not to labels our hard working ladies as a prostitutes. Bleep Terrorist Middle East Network
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by MoneypassGod(m): 12:17am On Mar 26, 2016
What do prostitutes do? They sleep with men for financial gain. When u dont want to have a relationship with a broke guy r u not a prostitute??

6 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by seunny4lif(m): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2016
grin
But your uncle can work in Libya without working permit angry
I don't pay light bills or any bills at all angry
Arabs are Arabs but Libya house more than 4millions Africans esp Egyptians, Sudan, Malians, Gambian e.t.c
We have African village in Tripoli
With just 5 dinars which is like 5 naira
You will be full all day
Ugosample:

But my uncle lived in Libya for 16 years, and he had a different story to talk. Ghadaffi was not a good man. even though he provided infrastructures and stuffs for them. Life goes beyond that.

Its because of how the country has been torn apart; that's why they are asking for him, that's what I think tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations / EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.