Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,293 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React (53765 Views)

Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Let us call a spade a spade it is true for almost 75% of our girls today. I teach in a senior secondary n I knw d terrible dis small girls sell dree bodies for money,imagine a girl trying to sleep with student teachers for marks. Even students of tetiary schools having sex with hausas selling pepper. Most women r just disgrace to womanhood like an idiot said having a car n a house as a condition for getting married,whoredom is d order of d day for most ladies

2 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Una no go kill person this hot afternoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by pro2010: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
ATERI:

Nothing makes what you described as peculiarly Nigerian

Did his write up suggest that its unique to Nigeria? The issue is why are Nigerians always living in denial? do you know that prostitution is legal in some prosperous European countries? So why do Nigerians always deny the obvious does it make it go away?

3 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by pro2010: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
Not Just Shouting........Where are our legal practitioners cos dis fits sueing..........No European Country wil let dis go just like that

Do some reading boy, dont just waste your mb on nairaland. Countries, very prosperous countries are legalizing prostitution so whats your point again?

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Obiwiz(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Before you talk: remember that as long as you depend on a man to recharge card, Dstv, light or buy you this and that or take you and your mother or sister shopping in Dubai or living off a man --Ajazeera is speaking to you! Learn mechanic or hair dressing instead of waiting for a man to pay you for spreading your legs for him.

Most Nigerian women now feel entitled to your money as soon as you start sleeping with them or even collect their number. E sweet me, e sweet you, yet you want me to pay?

Funny thing is, even the so called pilots and doctors and Lawyers have joined this game. Most of them have that chairman that pay for the expensive clothes, perfumes and vacations. There are still decent ones who don't, but they have become the endangered specie.
Very sound message to all who care to listen.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by bodyloveghetto(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
No b oyinbo draft tha headline ooo, na blacky, in fact, 9gy (a nigerian)... mtchew... so all nl babes be Oloso now...
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
They are learning from nairaland guys.
No surprise there
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by KevinDein: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
cococandy:
They are learning from nairaland guys.
No surprise there
and nairaland guys come in contact with these girls daily.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
To the fo.ools who are in support of the tweet grin

If Nigerian women are prostitutes, Nigerian men are criminals

Better a prostitute than a criminal
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by afroxyz: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
mrtantalizers:
True to some extent. Don't ask me how otherwise I go scatter ground with plenty gists from my experience.
How? grin
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by ATERI(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
pro2010:

Did his write up suggest that its unique to Nigeria? The issue is why are Nigerians always living in denial? do you know that prostitution is legal in some prosperous European countries? So why do Nigerians always deny the obvious does it make it go away?

Before I give Al Jazeera a round of applause, can you confirm for me whether your own wife is a prostitute?
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
all jazz era
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Before you talk: remember that as long as you depend on a man to recharge card, Dstv, light or buy you this and that or take you and your mother or sister shopping in Dubai or living off a man --Ajazeera is speaking to you! Learn mechanic or hair dressing instead of waiting for a man to pay you for spreading your legs for him.

Most Nigerian women now feel entitled to your money as soon as you start sleeping with them or even collect their number. E sweet me, e sweet you, yet you want me to pay?

Funny thing is, even the so called pilots and doctors and Lawyers have joined this game. Most of them have that chairman that pay for the expensive clothes, perfumes and vacations. There are still decent ones who don't, but they have become the endangered specie.
. Abeg Barman give this my Bros two more shots of 'who send me come'

3 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Truckpusher(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ayindesegun10:
When Nigeria women finally catches Aljazeera
grin grin grin
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Truckpusher(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

grin grin
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Richydos(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
pro2010:

Do some reading boy, dont just waste your mb on nairaland. Countries, very prosperous countries are legalizing prostitution so whats your point again?
Like seriously Did u even listen to yourself for a second time?...... U asked someone to do some reading for a trashy idea of counties where prostitution has been legalized?.... Bob
To my surprise u can't even mention 1
If u had d chance will u go to just country to practicalize ur prostitution mindset?....
Like serious ur reasoning shocked me pass phcn light
COUTRIES LEGALIZING PROSTITUTION?....
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by HomeOfMe(f): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
repogirl:
Seriously? shocked?

Anyway do you blame them? angry

Even on Nairaland here, isn't that what many of you guys are quick to call a girl whose views you might not agree with?

Bítch, Olosho, hóe, whóre, prostituté, slút, Ashéwo .... E no dey pass that one and you think the world isn't watching.

You don't respect your women and you want others to? Funny!
You've spoken well!
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fedayeen:
This is the nonsense started by that dullard from daura who termed Nigeria criminals.

Buhari i remove your cap and spit on your head

So you done forget wetin your own brilliant (not doullards) leaders talk about una girls?
Here is a reminder in case you no remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2014/03/igbos-now-produce-more-prostitutes-than.html

Now you can go and kick your Dilector and Rochas for your pains.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
kramfonos:

You mean VINSHU, LOVEU2 and STUPEDINLUV? There are Nairaland's advocates of gold-digging women.

undecided
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Richydos(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
kramfonos:

You mean VINSHU, LOVEU2 and STUPEDINLUV? There are Nairaland's advocates of gold-digging women.
Hahahahahahah I didn't mention anyone's name oooooo
M so damn sure they will be coming for your head..... Hmmmmmm but wat u said is kinda TRUE
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Ngokafor(f): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
daretodiffer:

....Exactly!!!..most of the foools supporting Aljazeera have no idea that Nigerian men are seen as criminals as well all over the World.

....From Africa to Asia to Europe e.t.c...Nigerian males are first perceived as scammers and criminals who should not be trusted at all.

...@ topic..please you Nigerian male fraudsters and criminals on this thread supporting Ajazeera should keep quiet and let us hear word..

.,what difference is there between a prostutute and a criminal which is what you guys are known for??..mscheww!

3 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
See what edo girls and their italian connection have caused.

Becos of their notoriety that isis news company has labelled nigerian women oloshos.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Richydos(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Exactly!!!..most of the foools supporting Aljazeera have no idea that Nigerian men are seen as criminals as well all over the World.

....From Africa to Asia to Europe e.t.c...Nigerian males are first perceived as scammers and criminals who should not be trusted at all.

...@ topic..please you Nigerian male fraudsters and criminals on this thread supporting Ajazeera should keep quiet and let us hear word..

.,what difference is there between a prostutute and a criminal which is what you guys are known for??..mscheww!
U sound so bitterered
D TRUTH IS BITTER U WILL AGREE WITH ME
BUT WHETHER U ARE AMONG THE NIGERIA WOMEN AL JAZEERA IS SPEAKING 2,THAT I DON'T KNOW
TAKE A CHILLED MALT U WILL BE FINE... WINKX

3 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by oginga: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

You nailed it, in fact you spoke my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Ngokafor(f): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
KevinDein:
I can't disagree with al Jazeera.
I mean even here on nairaland, the following are usually the ladies' favorite topic:
"Broke guys should not date"
"If you are broke stay single "
""I can't date a broke guy"
This simply means their love is for sale for the highest bidder. Is as simple as that.
Sorry naija ladies you brought this on yourselves. Better learn to live with the shame.

...what shame??..you guys have got joke seriously...,see criminals talking.Anyway you lots should just say your mom and every female relations in your lineage are prostitutes and stop ranting...shame indeed!
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
daretodiffer:

Actaully prostitution and criminality are birds of the same feather, where u see brothels u always see criminals hanging around.
Criminals use prostitutes to get to their victims.

It takes having a criminal mind to be a prostitute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage / Alleged Attack On President Buhari In Kebbi: Contortionists At Work Again / "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.