Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React (53752 Views)

Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by ATERI(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Aarenaija:
How come we have been so dragged in the mud like this by Aljazara of all media houses? We deserve apology for this as a nation.

Our women are the best; In the corporate world, commerce, engineering, construction, health, education and so on.

They are also the best of mothers in the world. They breast feed their children for a year and more in most cases, strap them on their back for three years, take care of their home; husband and children, the best cook, I can go on and on.

Now ask them if their own women can do all these things.

Start to think differently: why can`t we have our own station with a global reach capable of doing to them what they are doing to us? Why should a Continent of a billion people not have a global outlet? Mark you, we have rich people going to buy Arsenal. You would never believe how little Russia spent to start RT. Nobody can mess with Russia now. Putin said the weak would eventually die. Let`s hope he didn`t have us in mind.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by adorable29(f): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
iykedare:

Are Nigerian men not correct ? Are MOST naija girls not into prostitution? Do you really know the meaning of prostitution? If you do,you will agree with the aljazera report.

Do some naija girls not bleach?

Common,why do you hate the truth so much?

oh well. No wonder the whites insist we blacks have tinier brains and continue to rule over us. Cos Some of our male never fail to prove that they are shallow unintelligent species. The oyibos are always in a rush to throw Africans in a negative light and paint themselves in the opposite. Our people in thier foolishness makes it easy for them always. Thats how for generations our men of old sold thier people off for ordinary mirrors. No be today. The future generations ll see this and use it as proof that Nigerian women are the most immoral and continue to look at blacks as trash. Cos of dead brain men like you.

So Aljazeera spoke the TRUTH. Do u know how old prostitution is? I understand if you insult your mothers and sisters inhouse but when an outsider comes and also insults you sister's and you clap your hands just goes to prove you are indeed a bast..ard son of your father. .. no offence.

4 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by africanusvu(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Very bitter truth.nig ladies.very lazy.cosmetic.artifician.materialistic.arogant.high taste.bunch of whores.especialy the educated city gals.al wnts to be movie celebrities.use d most expensive phones.they believ that wit ur PUSY.you dnt need to suffer.i hate them

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by poweredcom(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wow I be ashawo king o na true many naija babe's now na ashewo oo codedly I swear enter owerri enter ph enter abuja infact lagos has dem aall hotels everywhere clubs infact most girls for naija aare way too lazy any small chance they hustle wit their possay..and survive..ave seen gal doing prostitution just to buy ifone I ave banged some like dat n they are angel in their home...fear woman aafter god

3 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Bluffly: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Before you talk: remember that as long as you depend on a man to recharge card, Dstv, light or buy you this and that or take you and your mother or sister shopping in Dubai or living off a man --Ajazeera is speaking to you! Learn mechanic or hair dressing instead of waiting for a man to pay you for spreading your legs for him.

Most Nigerian women now feel entitled to your money as soon as you start sleeping with them or even collect their number. E sweet me, e sweet you, yet you want me to pay?

Funny thing is, even the so called pilots and doctors and Lawyers have joined this game. Most of them have that chairman that pay for the expensive clothes, perfumes and vacations. There are still decent ones who don't, but they have become the endangered specie.

What are you saying. So founders of Aljezeera don't have prostitutes in their country. Why don't they use their own country for the headline. Speak against the headline. Is a prostitute different from the embezzling politicians? or they do not have criminals in their own country?

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by macaranta(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
The one Egypt did to you guys isn't enough. :-XJunk Journalism
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Awon ode par..apo
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Rossikk(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ahmeduana:

MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR HAVING THE COURAGE TO SAY THIS, IN A COUNTRY WHERE 80 to 90% OF THE LADIES USE MONEY AS TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE DATING OR MARRIAGE WHAT WILL YOU CALL THEM?
Abi o. Tell a Nigerian woman you want to marry her and see how fast she raises the money issue. They live and breathe money.

3 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by 1freshdude: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, It was an insult that really befits you.

Tell those to your hoes. And also that they should repent, HIV/AIDS is real! grin

Lolz, It was an insult that really befits you.

Tell those to your hoes. And also that they should repent, HIV/AIDS is real!

I won't reply your pms we don't want a dirty girl like you. There are plenty classy runs babes in Niger, you no dey bathe well.

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by ATERI(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
1freshdude:

A large percentage of Nigerian Ladies are Call Girls.
This things are not hidden no matter how uncomforting the news maybe. Ask Exparterates and microscopic few who have Cash to Ball relative to the millions of Nigerians and they will tell you how it goes.
It's also Intuitive that a lot of Nigerian Ladies are either into Prostitution or stealing because how can else would one explain the source of the luxury Items and Gadgets Nigerian Ladies possess? Worst still in male Society like Nigeria where millions of agile men are yet to get employied Talk more of women.
The title hurts but it's not false. The system has given room for Moral decadence.

Nothing makes what you described as peculiarly Nigerian
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nigerian women rock! I honestly don't care what Ajazeera or whatever thinks. I know their women are not any better. Bunch of useless racists!

There are thousands of professional Nigerian women doing excellently well in their chosen careers all over the world. The useless Ajazeera will never see that. I wonder if the likes of Iweala Okonjo,Alakija etc are from Doha,UAE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by 1freshdude: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Mendicant bastard progeny of a thousand fathers, I am sure you are browsing NL from a Texas jail, I guess your 15minutes internet allowance every week is what you are spending here. Time up! Go back to you cell.

Disease ridden swine descended from a family of renowned prostitutes.

How much did your pathetic fathers bribe your disease ridden mother per ejacul.ation?

Lol...take am easy, this life sweet oh, i feel your pains but if you don't work hard you will end up like your wretched father. It's obvious you grew in a face me I face you in a Shanti village of the south west.
Oga you too Sabi yab kilode? You don chop moimoi tire. Work hard son, when you grow you can be like my Cook.

#childofanger, Nigeria no easy, it's understandable just take it easy.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Before you talk: remember that as long as you depend on a man to recharge card, Dstv, light or buy you this and that or take you and your mother or sister shopping in Dubai or living off a man --Ajazeera is speaking to you! Learn mechanic or hair dressing instead of waiting for a man to pay you for spreading your legs for him.

Most Nigerian women now feel entitled to your money as soon as you start sleeping with them or even collect their number. E sweet me, e sweet you, yet you want me to pay?

Funny thing is, even the so called pilots and doctors and Lawyers have joined this game. Most of them have that chairman that pay for the expensive clothes, perfumes and vacations. There are still decent ones who don't, but they have become the endangered specie.

Preach!

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Rossikk(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
adorable29:

oh well. No wonder the whites insist we blacks have tinier brains. Our male never fail to prove that they are shallow unintelligent species. The oyibos are always in a rush to throw Africans in a negative light and paint themselves in the opposite. Our men in thier foolishness makes it easy for them always. Thats why for generations you men of old sold thier people off for ordinary mirrors. No be today. Poverty has made you olodos shallow thinkers.

So Aljazeera spoke the TRUTH. Do u know how old prostitution is? I understand if you insult your mothers and sisters inhouse but when an outsider comes and also insults you sister's and you clap your hands just goes to prove you are indeed a bast..ard son of your father. .. no offence.
Go screw yourself you nasty, uncouth person with racial inferiority complex. And you sound like a prostitute too with your filthy, nasty mouth.

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Marlvin(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Not even an iota of respect for womanhood nor Nigeria as a whole , I don't Blame you guys, an adage says that

'if one neglects his/her unwashed pot outside, his/her neighbor will take it for a waste bin n therefore pour waste on it'.

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Mosb(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
anonimi:

Is Buhari also useless for calling his fellow citizens CRIMINALS

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3381879_168046_jpegbc55e6d7f4fd3025f6bfe56b49496ba8
yeah sure! He has done more harm than good to me since he became president... So yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by KevinDein: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
I can't disagree with al Jazeera.
I mean even here on nairaland, the following are usually the ladies' favorite topic:
"Broke guys should not date"
"If you are broke stay single "
""I can't date a broke guy"
This simply means their love is for sale for the highest bidder. Is as simple as that.
Sorry naija ladies you brought this on yourselves. Better learn to live with the shame.

8 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by HaneefahRN(f): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
I'm wondering if the idiotic, sons and relatives of hoes , supporting all their women being termed prostitutes would have supported all men being called criminals despite the high rate of crime we see being commited.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by MrPresident1: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
1freshdude:

Lol...take am easy, this life sweet oh, i feel your pains but if you don't work hard you will end up like your recherd father. It's obvious you grew in a face me I face you in a Shanti village of the south west. You too Sabi yab kilode? You don chop ole tire. Work hard son, when you grow you can be like Cook.

#childofanger, Nigeria no easy, it's understandable just take it easy.

I can buy all your generations 10 times over, I have no need for you though, i will not make you work on my farm, purpose is just to stow you away somewhere so you do not contaminate humanity with madness and leprosy that runs incurably in your DNA.

You must be a criminal, you are one of the people destroying Nigeria abroad, your life sentence will be converted to death sentence very soon.
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by innochyke: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
No U won't! Go ahead....
GeneralShepherd:
If I insult Al-jazeera and all its journalists will I be banned?
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Jaideyone(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
1freshdude:

A large percentage of Nigerian Ladies are Call Girls.
This things are not hidden no matter how uncomforting the news maybe. Ask Exparterates and microscopic few who have Cash to Ball relative to the millions of Nigerians and they will tell you how it goes.
It's also Intuitive that a lot of Nigerian Ladies are either into Prostitution or stealing because how can else would one explain the source of the luxury Items and Gadgets Nigerian Ladies possess? Worst still in male Society like Nigeria where millions of agile men are yet to get employied Talk more of women.
The title hurts but it's not false. The system has given room for Moral decadence.
a large percentage. did you do a survey? ****

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by sindan: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
adorable29:
OH PUHLEASE! YOU NIGERIAN MEN AGAINST THIS ARTICLE SHOULD JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!

Isnt that what you Nigerian men who are supposed to protect thier women tell the world everyday on socialmedia?!

They have never been to Nigeria now! They just did a research and found it all over cyberspace that our women are prostitutes and they submitted thier findings. Dazzol.

From Nigeria wives being the most promiscuous in the whole world to 80percent of Nigeria women being bleachers are propagated by you all unintelligent black slaves and they readily jump on the lies you spread. Take nairaland for example. So why blame them. It doesnt matter that an average american girl has slept with 8-10 guys(girls too sef) before she leaves high school and its like a taboo when a 15year old gal sleeps with one guy in naija.

So deal with it. The world believes I, your sisters, your mothers, your daughters are prostitutes. Oya shakitibobo!

PS: if most of you so called men werent imbec,iles...... you would realise that woman just LIKE men ALL OVER THE WORLD would prefer comfort and riches to otherwise. Some go to the extreme while others keep thier morales intact. Its a spectrum.

From those american women u see in por.n to those cape verde women who marries black wowo old men from Edo State to South Africa women to Ghana women...... its a world thing. Stop shooting yourselves in the foot by taking it as your life ambition to downgrade your own women because one mbeke broke your heart to shreds bits and smithereens!
God punish
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Richydos(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
N what has AL Jazeera said wrong
Just a week ago a Nairalander proudly posted a poo dt was even taken to Fp about "IF A MAN DOESN'T OWN A CAR OR A HOUSE OF HIS OWN HE SHOULD SKIP D IDEA OF MARRIAGE"... her likes supported her ba
N here we have them wanting to crucify AL Jazeera for saying something which if researched @ large tends to be true......
My gboza to d ever ambitious Nigerian women who tends to sweat it out with d male counterpart on the quest of working out themselves......
D lazy ass ones should just keep mute abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Rossikk(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I'm wondering if the idiotic, sons and relatives of hoes , supporting all their women being termed prostitutes would have supported all men being called criminals despite the high rate of crime we see being commited.
In Europe and America, you will hardly see a woman who allows the man to pay for more than two consecutive dates. In Nigeria a woman will have millions of naira in her account and not once offer to pay for anything on a date. Selfish, greedy set of people.

5 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by KevinDein: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:
shut up. Why won't crime be high when you hoeess have consistently told guys you can't date them if they don't have money. Is it not you ladies that are dating Yahoo boys, armed robbers and the rest despite knowing the source of the ill gotten wealth. You ladies are the cause of most problems in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Not Just Shouting........Where are our legal practitioners cos dis fits sueing..........No European Country wil let dis go just like that
Re: Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React by SleekMallam: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
I watched the show like all the other My Nigerian Al Jazeera airs.

Facts :
1. Three ladies mechanics interviewed confessed to being sex workers before the lady mechanic initiative gave them a way out.

2. The first female lady mechanic initiative should be celebrated and given all necessary support to do more.

3. She's doing a pilot programme in Kano to train female professional drivers.

4. When you compare all the episodes of My Nigeria so far ran by Al Jazeera, they really portrayed Nigeria and Nigerians in good light.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka / Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart / Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.