Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly (12376 Views)

Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. / Going Outside Can Improve Your Creative Writing In These 3 Ways / 10 Embarrassingly Non-existing Phrases That Are Hurting Your Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by mokoshalb(m): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2017

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 24, 2017
How would this increase the number of Nigerians with Good Sense?

6 Likes

Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by myners007: 6:48am On Mar 24, 2017
The guy whose comment is just above mine is the reason why most Nigerians require good writing skill. How can he make such silly comment when the Op is trying to improve the writing skills of sensible Nigerians. I love Nigeria my Country while i hate the haters of Nigeria.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by peirson5: 6:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Writing
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by dessz(m): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2017
OK,......next
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 24, 2017
S
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by oadewale(m): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Awesome
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by FleetAdmiral(m): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Nice one Op smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by Valfrankie(m): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by Mskrisx(f): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2017
7 skills to keep you rich for LIFE!

1. know your hustle and the game Involved: just know that you can do with ease and see it as no stress.

2. Keep the end In Mind: every tight hustler is got a pay day.

3. Try connect with people who are in the game, who have played the game and those who like the game.

4. You should be able to give a good account of how you spent your money at the end of a day.

5. Be STREET WISE!... NEVER u try to impress any pus_syass, fakeass or bitchass!

6. No ever try go club enter VVVIP because na there somebody go drink your net worth in the next five years or better still, you just reach there sidon use side eyes dey look then drink ya bottle water with pride. # noTime #

*** When you finally touch the bar*****

7. Make you know say money na pikin, make you train am well.

This goes to all the hustlers out there -people like me. Our time go must show!

****Aunty Peace! angry Gimme Heineken jooor! Where the dry meat na? undecided angry

I no s
never get money now ooo I go reason you for eveni embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by botad(m): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Person wey no sabi no sabi ni o. Teach am skills till tomorrow, E no go sabi.

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Thanks. I am planning to blog more about my interests, and this article is just what I need.
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by ken19: 6:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by FleetAdmiral(m): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2017
megrimor:

By impacting you...so you can impact others with a good and reasonable write up such as the one above grin
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by oadewale(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2017
myners007:
Space booker..
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by FleetAdmiral(m): 6:51am On Mar 24, 2017
botad:
Person wey no sabi no sabi ni o. Teach am skills till tomorrow, E no go sabi.

Then make he go sabi somtyn else...no be everybody go be lik Chinua Achebe

1 Like

Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by Etzakoos(m): 6:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Is That So
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by Dottore: 6:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Good
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by dahunsy(f): 6:56am On Mar 24, 2017
Coughs****clears throat# stop watching jennifer diary n telemudo
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by generaluthman: 6:59am On Mar 24, 2017
Nice 1
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by brightsbella(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2017
megrimor:

Afonja!! Try and grow into maturity.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by DollarAngel(m): 7:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Nice one
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by kolado(m): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2017
Nice post
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by whizbee(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2017
megrimor:
The op it's making lot of sense through an educative post like this.. Obviously you need to press reset on your brain
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by AreaFada2: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2017
OK o. Good.
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by Grammywinner: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2017
megrimor:

How far bro. So you dey Nairaland sef. Your name tho. It's Macquis by the way. Btw, don't criticize the OP it's a nice post.
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by Dmatter(m): 8:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Good points for improvements..
Re: 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly by BerryAnny(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2017
Nice points up there. Op,wagbayi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Exchange / Why Chinua Achebe Is One Of The World's Most Important Modern Writers / The White Wizard By Tade Adegbindin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.