Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) (689 Views)

Cp-africa’s Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland / Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) / A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
It takes lot of hardwork before being able to contact Seun Osewa to have this interview.

It will surely motivate you not to stop your project or abandon it.
Conversation between Team NCT and Seun Osewa
Thanks for joining us Seun!
Thanks.

Thanks Seun. It is our pleasure and honour to have you on. Let’s start with the origins of the site.
When did you start the Nairaland Forum?

I installed the Simplemachines Forum on the 10th of March, 2005, and opened Nairaland to the public on the 25th of March, 2005 after working on it for about two weeks.
That’s about 14 months after Mark Zuckerberg launched TheFacebook.com.

Interesting…Why did you choose to start Nairaland?
About 2 years earlier I had attempted to start a web hosting business, but after 3 months I could only boast of one customer, so I ran out of capital and the business died. It would probably have succeeded if I had managed my capital more wisely or raised more money as I got many hosting requests I couldn’t satisfy later that year.
Read the full interview via http://nct.com.ng/Thread-Interview-With-Founder-Of-Nairaland?pid=1225#pid1225

Source: NAIJA CODERS TEAM (NCT) www.nct.com.ng

Re: A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) by Kenzico(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mttchew!!
Re: A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) by ultrazone(m): 12:40am On Jun 10, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Oh I Love This CPM Company more than google adsense. They Pays Well. / Need A Site Just Like Naijaloaded To Buy Urgently / Stop Comment Moderation, It's Killing Your Blog - Slashnec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.