Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* (42383 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by naijaboiy: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
[size=13pt]Good Evening esteemed Nairalanders. smiley

It's the third day of this scintillating event, the wooing challenge. Tonight promises to be even more fun than the past two nights.

Co-hosting with me is oliviaarims and you know who is your host already. grin

Let's roll![/size]
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by naijaboiy: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Today's schedule are as follows....

[size=13pt]

DAY 3: Friday, 25th.

Slot 1 ~> 8:00 - 8:15pm

lsofdk to woo africanapple

Slot 2 ~> 8:15pm - 8:30pm

tommfrench to woo redgem

Slot 3 ~> 8:30pm - 8:45pm

[url=smellymouth]smellymouth[/url] & maxi112 to woo Angelberry

Slot 4 ~> 8:45pm - 9:15pm

daneni1, asslicker & davide470 to woo estharfabian
[/size]
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Smellymouth: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin strolling in like a boss cool cool

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by naijaboiy: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
A brief introduction on today's contenders. smiley

lsofdk - This cool and calm abuja guy sought to woo the heart of the pretty nubian look-alike africanapple. He found her on the selection thread of this competition and since then he has been trapped by her beauty. Hmm...they already seem cool for each other. Will he capture her heart?

tommfrench - Nairaland's finest. He is the current Mr.Nairaland and had been MIA for a really long time now. This quiet and funny UNN electrical engineering student sought to stage a comeback to the romance scene by declaring to woo the beautiful redgem. They look like they had already been cool as friends before now but maybe mr.tom has decided to take their friendship to another level. Let's observe. smiley

smellymouth smellymouth had comfortably declared to sweep angelberry off her feet and there were no oppositions from him except the trouble maker kinginvalhalla2, also known as edgbeline, who requested to get a glimpse of what she looked like before he could woo her. He later backed out becoming the self acclaimed lines detector leaving smellymouth as a single contender until maxi112, his friend came along. cheesy

maxi112 - This cool guy who has been an active follower of the event decided to join his friend in fighting for the heart of the intrguing angelberry. Probably he has had the hots for her too and now he's up against his pal. This is going to be a tough one for her but let's see. wink

daneni1 - Not much has been beard or noticed about this guy after he first declared to woo estharfabian. One of romance section's "sweetheart". He was seen giving out heart rending lines few days back but has since withdraw to his shell. Is he up for the game?

asslicker - He stormed romance section few days ago with a very controversial thread that rolled into pages with several fights filling the pages. Now he has declared to win the heart of estharfabian, a girl whom he probably knows from somewhere and he believes he is capable enough to sweep her off. Let's see if his familiarity will be an added bonus to him. smiley

davide470 - Nothing much has also been noticed about this guy. He probably had been busy with his job as a moderator on the jobs/vacancies section after declaring to win the heart of the delectable estharfabian. Though that girl seems like a tough nut to crack. grin Everybody's eyes wil be on estharfabian tonight. Lets watch. cheesy

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by naijaboiy: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by falconey(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Let me participate in this one.

Smellingmouth i dey your back like scrotum dey the back of penis.

Which chick you wan kolobi?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
A good evening to u all. I hope we're all in a gay mood and there isn't any amongst us mourning meat...Lol. Let's get strtid here,shall we? cool
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Cutehector(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Arrives in my Range cool
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Smellymouth grin cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Maxi112: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
smellymouth cruzita hateu2 edebegbline daddyydiva fastking01 kingrex2
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by firstking01(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lands again in parachutegrin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Maxi112: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:
A good evening to u all. I hope we're all in a gay mood and there isn't any amongst us mourning meat...Lol. Let's get strtid here,shall we? cool
follow me back let me send it to u nw
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by redgem(f): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by falconey(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2016

Up smellymouth!!!!!!! in smellymouth we trust.

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Laveda(f): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
I dey here cool

Smellymouth pls cover your mouth before saying a word oooooo grin grin

I dey your back gidigba wink

Tommfrench make that lady blush smiley

Maxi112. I wan see wetin you get self undecided

Sipping kunu.

Where is estharfabian angry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Are all the participants in the house? LSODFK,TOMMFRENCH,SMELLYMOUTH,ASSLICKER,DDANENI1,MAXI112,DAVIDE147?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Cutehector(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
falconey:

Up smellingmouth!!!!!!! in smellingmouth we trust.
looool if he fvckup eh.. I go personally yab am
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by kwencypresh(f): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Let d wooing begin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Maxi112: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
where my fans dey?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Maxi112: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:
cool cool
have u seen mine?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by naijaboiy: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Gay? shocked

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by AlexCk: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
naijaboiy:

Gay? shocked

Its synonymous to merry. wink

Soo, she meant "merry mood"
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Lsofdk(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2016

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by bqlekan(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
following tonight's episode
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
@naijaboiy, na ayelala go kill you o. hahahahahahahahaha

I am here again. 2016 Wooing edition most popular moniker even without been among the wooers. Who can beat that? Hehehehehehe

Lets see what today's edition brings forth.

As have always stated, please no EDEGBE LINES here o. Hehehehehe

I know haters are also gonna hate today, but who cares? I DONT!

For those that doesnt see and take anything and everything happening in this year edition as FUN, they can GO AND DIE if it pleases their hearts.

Before i forget, i'm your "fence host" E D E G B E L I E.

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
First contestant today is LSOFDK. A round of applause for him,please... As he walks up the podium cool. He's to woo AFRICANAPPLE..let's hope and pray with him that this apple decides to be exclusively his grin.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Maxi112: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Are all the participants in the house? LSODFK,TOMMFRENCH,SMELLYMOUTH,ASSLICKER,DDANENI1,MAXI112,DAVIDE147?
present
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Maxi112: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I dey here cool

Smellymouth pls cover your mouth before saying a word oooooo grin grin

Tommfrench make that lady blush smiley

Maxi112. I wan see wetin you get self undecided

Sipping kunu.

Where is estharfabian angry
smellymouth na my guy.. but I go give am run to night
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Smellymouth: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Are all the participants in the house? LSOD.FK,TOMMFREN.CH,SMELLYM.OUTH,ASSLICK.ER,DDANE.NI1,MAXI1.12,DAVIDE.147?
Present MA!!!

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Smellymouth: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I dey here cool

Smelly.mouth pls cover your mouth before saying a word oooooo grin grin

Tommfre.nch make that lady blush smiley

Max.i112. I wan see wetin you get self undecided

Sipping kunu.

Where is estha.rfabian angry

grin grin I dey gym right now..

Be back in a jiffy tongue

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* by Smellymouth: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Cutehector:
Smellymouth grin cheesy

Sir??!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

10 Lies Women Tell Men! / LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera