Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video) (4642 Views)

2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video) by bnanzip(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
I saw this on Facebook: Paedophilic men caught having sex with under age girls of about 12 years in northern part of Nigeria.
These girls are even younger than Ese Oruru.
Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMF2TwCDGPk
Re: Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video) by Flexherbal(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
He should be handed over to the police.
Re: Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video) by Olarajee(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
This is crazy. I hope the law take its course.
Re: Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video) by HARDDON: 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
wow! Lord has mercy!

they lured the kids with 300 and 500 naira promise with those tiny winnie tins inbtw their legs!

the earlier the better a bill prohibiting teens marriages cos if they can be married off so tender, why wudnt some idiats wano take advantage of em ?
Re: Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video) by austin2all: 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
What do you expect, when the act is seriously supported by sharia. Yet the sharia police are arresting adult ladies in Kano.
Only in the ZOO.

2 Likes

Re: Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video) by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video) by silkytouch(m): 3:31am On Mar 26, 2016
InsanJidda:
u must be a fool for insulting sharia if I catch u well I don't need to tell u what am up to.

A

You are the bigger fool, bloody hypocrite. IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video) by Pidggin(f): 3:41am On Mar 26, 2016
In the North again?
Re: Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video) by austin2all: 6:09am On Mar 26, 2016
InsanJidda:
u must be a fool for insulting sharia if I catch u well I don't need to tell u what am up to.
A

you re one such VERY BIG HUGE FO0L Ive ever met online. Thunder strike your sharia aS$ 1diot.
Re: Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video) by ideatoprince18(m): 6:19am On Mar 26, 2016
InsanJidda:

A
......... u must n quite silly ....... the north is rotten courtesy of Mohammad n is insane lust for virgins n little girls ...... now his followers are towing his part!!!! .....and I believe u are among!!!
Re: Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video) by justmenoni: 7:29am On Mar 26, 2016
The kids and the men no come feel sober like it's a norm in their region...I'm sure the police will no nada about it cos in their region child marriage ain't a problem.

I think the northern elites have alot to do...These poor northern citizens hv been so brainwashed and all their idea is Nigeria and her resources belongs to them and the people(igbo and yorubas) are just trespassers..
Re: Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video) by Einl(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2016
who is the idiot promoting to watch a video of 12 year old girls getting raped?? Please be responsible. Remove this sh!t from here.

(1) (Reply)

. / See What A Nigerian Man Carried To The Filling Station To Buy Fuel(pics) / Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.