Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) (45848 Views)

Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos / Ahmadu Bello Way, Abuja Was Shutdown To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland / Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by faites(f): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2016
So in this era of indiscriminate bombings, people still have the liver to turn up like this for a football match ?

1 Like

Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Toosure70: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2016
I'm only seeing aboki not human being.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2016
For the love of football. Northern fans amaze me. Don't get how they have temirity for being extreme in all they do except adding meaningful value to Nigeria.
Any man who can climb those heights should have a groundnut pyramid harvest.

1 Like

Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by lielbree: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2016
miqos02:
shebi, u see am buy, for lagos u get to the filling station @ 5am and u meet 100cars on queue

shocked shocked shocked where is the change oo cry
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by lielbree: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2016
SOPIGO:

It's 170 in Ibadan

Choi be like say we go return to bicycle
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by jude33084(m): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2016
Call them black monkies and they will be angry? undecided
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2016
I saw it on telly. Nigerians can die for football.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Arcard(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2016
dats greediness frm d ticket sellers, why sell mor dan d capacity
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2016
Toosure70:
I'm only seeing aboki not human being.
You are devilish. And the nonsense you type here, I believe you can never say to the face of any northerner.

Am proudly ogun.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by larryozzy(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2016
When shall my people start valueing their lives?[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2016
All this KD peeps sef, can't happen in my Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Jexyme(f): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2016
richiepolymer:
Madness! And when a disaster happens everyone starts to blame government. How person go climb flood light and scoreboard? undecided
Kano state governor nor try at all to have allowed this.

Lols......Kano state gov't

The match held in Kaduna..........

1 Like

Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
If e happen now, them go say na devil... meanwhile devil dey Onome house dey give Onome liver.
JEsus, u funny oo
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2016
Its just that Super Eagles foil my hand at the end of that game.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by birmingham04: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2016
We lack behind in all area of our lives,this cannot happen in a sane country. Do we love football than European? They cannot play with their lives.we lack safety conscious. Black people black sense.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by fejikudz(m): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2016
birmingham04:
We lack behind in all area of our lives,this cannot happen in a sane country. Do we love football than European? They cannot play with their lives.we lack safety conscious. Black people black sense.
' NOT BLACK PEOPLE BLACK SENSE '

Its ' STUPID PEOPLE STUPID SENSE '
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2016
jjlala:
True Fans

no they are stupid fans with no brain.

1 Like

Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Richydos(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2016
247frolicboss:
Nigeria hosted Egypt in an Africa Cup of Nations qualifying match on Friday and a lot of fans turned out to watch it live. So many in fact, that they crammed into every nook and cranny of the stadium. In ways that seem incredibly dangerous. The scenes look incredibly dangerous, but fortunately it looks like everyone made it out of the stadium safely. No casualty reported.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-fans-risk-their-lives-to-watch.html

Holy HEAVEN
WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT WHEN GATE FEE IS FREE AND THE PEOPLE HAVE NO OTHER MEANS OF RELAXING THEMSELVES
FANS INDEED
ABOUT 70% OF PEOPLE OUT THERE DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER PLACE TO GO 2 @ DAT POINT IN TIME + FREE GATE PASS=MASS CRAZINESS
SOON D SILLY GOVT WILL MISTAKE IT FOR LOVE OF THE COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by franklin000(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2016
That's a mammoth crowd
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by pee777(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2016
MrScript:

Not passion but stupidity
Passion for stupidity grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Life4Varnity: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2016
lielbree:
angry
Fuel is 150 in PH pump price!!

Please how much is fuel in your area?
. No fuel at all on the island. AJAH LEKKY AREA. only One new filling station called NORTH WEST sells fuel for normal price on daily basis but the queue no be here but well arranged. The filling station is located after ikota complex. I buy fuel there everyday. Thank you
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 10:01am On Mar 26, 2016
This should tell u how far d abokis can go to defend their own. Just pray u aint on d receiving end!

I over admire their loyalty!

1 Like

Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by oluxy(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2016
O boy..... that is out of safety...
actually, kaduna or better still, north with football
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2016
Those shouting northerners. If U scan those guys one on one you will see non hausas among them
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by donem: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2016
Arcard:
dats greediness frm d ticket sellers, why sell mor dan d capacity
Info reaching me has it that gate fee was free, I believe hence the mammoth crowd.

Myself can never attend a match of such, if it's free, or if the ticket is too cheap.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2016
cardoctor:
I saw it on telly. Nigerians can die for football.

Literally yes, but not walking right into death like this.
Taking such insane risk to life in the name of watching football is the height of extreme foolishness.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by matrixme(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2016
Meanwhile in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state where the best stadium in Nigeria is located, they mounted giant outdoor TV at plaza, the city centre to transmit whatever is going on at the stadium. I think they had a foresight of this scenario.
I recommend that these abokis take a cue from that.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by chillbabe(f): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2016
Lol well said but o so sad
iamauxin:
Climbing on a flood light stand in the second pix shows that the populace has lost faith in PHCN...no single respect for electrocution. shocked sad
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by jamjo: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2016
247frolicboss:
Nigeria hosted Egypt in an Africa Cup of Nations qualifying match on Friday and a lot of fans turned out to watch it live. So many in fact, that they crammed into every nook and cranny of the stadium. In ways that seem incredibly dangerous. The scenes look incredibly dangerous, but fortunately it looks like everyone made it out of the stadium safely. No casualty reported.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-fans-risk-their-lives-to-watch.html

This is the height of stupidity, this should not be allowed to repeat itself. Where was our law enforcement agencies in that stadium.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2016
Where r d securities when u need them. This too dangerous. Large screen shuld av been provided outside
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by richiepolymer(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2016
Jexyme:

Lols......Kano state gov't

The match held in Kaduna..........

Sorry jor, na this sour zobo drink cause am. Next time I'll try kunu. Meant to say kaduna
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by richiepolymer(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2016
skysailor:

Kano state ke?
Meant to write Kaduna. My bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 Commonwealth Games Schedule: Okagbare Wins 100m Gold / Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.