Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) (45849 Views)

Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos / Ahmadu Bello Way, Abuja Was Shutdown To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland / Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by EzedDike: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2016
Thank God no one sustained injury at the end of the day.....passion for soccer can make men go gaga[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Fifa need to see this! shocked
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by hopilo: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2016
This is against safety, that stand was not constructed to carry that load, its integrity has been compromised. If they do this two more times it will collapse. In sane countries the government would have reacted now to forestall disaster tomorrow.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Jexyme(f): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2016
richiepolymer:

Sorry jor, na this sour zobo drink cause am. Next time I'll try kunu. Meant to say kaduna

Lol!!!!!!!

Happy weekend.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Arcard(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2016
donem:

Info reaching me has it that gate fee was free, I believe hence the mammoth crowd.

Myself can never attend a match of such, if it's free, or if the ticket is too cheap.
dy should hv close gate wen stadium got filled up
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Are they the ones on that flood light too shocked
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2016
Are they the ones on that floodlight too shocked
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2016
Aboki for you

Now Egyptians go carry dat mindset back to their country say naija ppl no get brain
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2016
If na UEFA Champions League dem wan come watch nko?
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by solymatt: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2016
With all the risk way people take because of super eagles na 1 - 1 them fit play. Na wa ooooo
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Drdonzeez(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2016
TeamSimple:

You are devilish. And the nonsense you type here, I believe you can never say to the face of any northerner.

Am proudly ogun.
And his type will come here tomorrow crying foul over racist shocked
TeamSimple:

You are devilish. And the nonsense you type here, I believe you can never say to the face of any northerner.

Am proudly ogun.
And his type will come here tomorrow crying foul over racist attack.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Cornerstone001: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2016
jjlala:
True Fans
they are stupid fans guy...even my darling barca Wey Sabi play ball I can't risk my life like That talkless of super eagles Wey no good at all.... #GodForbid
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by jacoik(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2016
lielbree:
angry
Fuel is 150 in PH pump price!!

Please how much is fuel in your area?
is that what this thread is for ? if I give u a dirty slap now ehh u go forget ur name

1 Like

Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Greenback: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2016
Abokki sef.. I blame that cattle rearer,buhari.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Abdulkatcha(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2016
ALHAMDULILLAH NO CASUALITY OR STAMPADE ACCIDENT THAT HAPPENED I CAN'T RISK MY LIFE FOR THIS EVEN FOR FREE ENTRANCE AFTARALL WATCHING NIGERIA AND ARSENAL IS FRUSTRATION UNDER TENSION
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Ezerbullet(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2016
lielbree:
angry
Fuel is 150 in PH pump price!!

Please how much is fuel in your area?
Bros naa #140 for Abeokuta God help us
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by darmmie2012(f): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2016
Like seriously, can someone tell me to open my eyes shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Jiokezee(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2016
Hausa people too local sha no be der fought na NFF course ham
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Jiokezee(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2016
Rexnegro:

they are stupid fans guy...even my darling barca Wey Sabi play ball I can't risk my life like That talkless of super eagles Wey no good at all.... #GodForbid
if naija no sabi play ball den u ma no sabi anytin #dullard brain man
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
If e happen now, them go say na devil... meanwhile devil dey Onome house dey give Onome liver.
lwkm
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by kolokolobi(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
I was shocked to see the overcrowded stadium and very unsafe set up. Shocking too was that the governor and sports minister were in attendance and didn't flinch at the brazen disaster that could have occurred. I tuned in to another channel cos I cringed whenever the pictures of the crowd were flashed.
It's now evident that those we have as leaders don't even know the basics of safety not to talk of the operatives in uniform and all. It also shows there was no safety Management plan for that match as the stadium should been closed once capacity was reached and people turned back. If it was not possible to turn people back the match should have been called off or held back until the conditions and setting were certified safe. In saner climes the stadium manager, governor and minister should have been called to resign immediately as the sat and watched while their citizens were in harms way and did not intervene. I guess they have planned condolence visits already to say down unperturbed by the real danger and disaster that was begging to happen.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Elinob(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
I can never risk my life or waste my money nd energy 4 Nigeria match especial 4 dis hard time.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by imtfans(m): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
make i pass yeye dey smell
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by tinktanker: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
I wish it broke n fell, it will help reduce d number of fanatics. Evil blood sucking demons.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
U cant see dis in cairo.... Egypt.... St.pidity
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by Mike008(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
richiepolymer:
Madness! And when a disaster happens everyone starts to blame government. How person go climb flood light and scoreboard? undecided
Kano state governor nor try at all to have allowed this.

On point, but Oga ts Kaduna, not Kano. grin
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by cosmicrayboi(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
If e happen now, them go say na devil... meanwhile devil dey Onome house dey give Onome liver.
which onome? undecided
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by mzTarsh(f): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na Aboki dem be...dem dey think from bottom...smh
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by mzTarsh(f): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
mzTarsh:
Na Aboki dem be...dem dey think from bottom...smh
said abokii oooo
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by TeetoEsq(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
...the love of Siasia as the helms man is the reason of this show of excitement.
Re: Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) by nijanigga: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Animals in human skin.Nigerians always thinking soccer will mask their sorrow and misery of ;power outrage, bad roads as death traps, corruption,no drinking water.After the game is over back your misery.If they can team up to confront corrupt politicians they might be better off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 Commonwealth Games Schedule: Okagbare Wins 100m Gold / Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.