Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife (36027 Views)

How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by hunkydory(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Best friend
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by ImmaculateIfy: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
that is 2015 news. hapi Easter in Advance
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by cjmike704(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pictures or ah don't believe
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by huntax(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
bughead:
polygamy is very good for this country.

we need to encourage polygamy. all this RUBBISH WOMEN coming to Court will stop and the rate of cheating will reduce by far.

You are truly a bug head.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
raziboi:
i blame buhari
I share your view brother. Buhari has failed even in families.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by M4gunners: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
The Man is not telling the truth forgive me for saying this. How can your wife friend invite you to a Hotel, you went without informing your wife? He claim the wife friend is giving him signs some time nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by rapheasco(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Entime husband
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by bughead: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
huntax:
You are truly a bug head.
undecided
I think you are high on goat urine for you to quote me
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by wristbangle: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Whatever indifference this couple may be going through is not up to what some couples are going through but that as not affected their marriage.

I can only deduce that they are not mentally ready for marriage.

The husband to me is irresponsible. I mean N500 to cook what? Even as a struggling bachelor in school, u can't use such meagre to prepare soup that will last u for days.

As for the wife, her aggressive nature is ruining her home. Insulting her husband's spouse will never earn any form of respect fro from husband.

Wetin friend dey even find 4 their house sef, to start with.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by huntax(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
bughead:
undecided

I think you are high on goat urine for you to quote me
You are still a bug head.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by shiimah: 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmm
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by galadima77(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
macaranta:
Hmm it takes the grace of God to stay married these days

Right on point
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by blacq2009(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
bughead:

we need to encourage polygamy. all this RUBBISH WOMEN coming to Court will stop and the rate of cheating will reduce by far.

Not only for this country but the world at large. Islam is a true religion then

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
AntiIPOB:
What a stuped woman,she even have audacity to confessed that she do fight with the husband,so because you assist your husband,you want her mother to worship you,and that the shop belong to your brother,so your husband should worship you abi?
Such women abound every where,even here on Nairaland.
her husband must be a silly man.

Why give ur wife N500 naira for food and according to her, she use to top it with her money, which respect will she give you.

He sent her friend an SMS and is now claiming he was set up...was he forced to type the message?,...and even booked a date and went to meet the friend at the hotel room...why won't she fight him?.

Now his saying she destroys properties...when both of them are always fighting obviously properties will get destroyed.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by bughead: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
blacq2009:

Not only for this country but the world at large. Islam is a true religion then
mind you! I hate Islam with passion.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by 4nobody4every1: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
angry angry
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by megareal: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Marital wahala don dey tire me.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
bughead:

so wit what u read here, who was cheating on who?.

That her husband is a cheat in the making and a jobless man.

The judge must be a very good person.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by mattmobis(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Both of them are lying liars, just like Lai Mohammed.

When they start telling the truth I would proffer solution to the crisis.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by AreaFada2: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bringing another man or woman into your marital home is wahala.

The visitor should have cautioned the he-goat and stay away from her friend's marital home.

Because reporting to the wife would only ruin her home, not something anybody eagerly takes (dis)credit for. No matter how irresponsible the man is.

Stop taking the man's calls. Warn him that you will tell his wife if he keeps pestering you.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by missyadorable(f): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Funny woman!

How can you allow your childhood friend who is single to be so close to you to the stage of watching movies in your home and interacting with your husband

Of course,he will knack her na

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by bughead: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:
so wit what u read here, who was cheating on who?.

That her husband is a cheat in the making and a jobless man.

The judge must be a very good person.
undecided
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
M4gunners:
The Man is not telling the truth forgive me for saying this. How can your wife friend invite you to a Hotel, you went without informing your wife? He claim the wife friend is giving him signs some time nonsense.
don't mind the yeye man.

She was giving him signs n he never discussed the signs with the wife if he even loved her.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by tottinova: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
olokfor:

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/03/I-caught-my-husband-red--handed-with-my-friend--Wife/

You people should kill each other cus your case can't be settled on earth
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by ogrin(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Good! Very good... So d wife has found out how fuel price will b reduced and available for all? That's wonderful ....

Or

What is d write up talking about undecided

u are right.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:
her husband must be a silly man.

Why give ur wife N500 naira for food and according to her, she use to top it with her money, which respect will she give you.

He sent her friend an SMS and is now claiming he was set up...was he forced to type the message?,...and even booked a date and went to meet the friend at the hotel room...why won't she fight him?.

Now his saying she destroys properties...when both of them are always fighting obviously properties will get destroyed.
So,youbeleived her story,the whole thing is that,
;she is tired of collecting N500 for food that is why she set the man up,the five hundred naira story is false.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
daretodiffer:
You are just as the bolded as the womasn
Is that what they taught you in ISLAMIA?
To insult people unprovoked?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
AntiIPOB:
So,youbeleived her story,the whole thing is that,
;she is tired of collecting N500 for food that is why she set the man up,the five hundred naira story is false.
And the shop her brother helped him wit is false too, and how her family helps them bt his wouldn't is false too.

Don't forget that she's saying these things b4 him and the judge.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:
And the shop her brother helped him wit is false too, and how her family helps them bt his wouldn't is false too.

Don't forget that she's saying these things b4 him and the judge.
Likewise the husband.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by pedrilo: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
From an earlier story on nl abt hw a judge impregnated the wife of anoda man who came to his court, dis man shud be careful wit his wife o
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Is that what they taught you in ISLAMIA?
To insult people embarassedunprovoked?
I don't know

It is pretty obvious that your parents would have tried instilling common sense into you but I guess your childhood accident prevented it from sinking in grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Likewise the husband.
Bt he went to meet her friend in a hotel room.

Stupid man!.

He thinks his smart cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.