Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos (31832 Views)

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by NegeduGrace(f): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
funnynation:
thanks... I checked ur dp.. Your beauty no be here..
thanks
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by queencalipso(f): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
she is beautiful, luv her curves just like mine lipsrsealed
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by gbengadavis(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Fiwasayo:

I don't know undecided don't have a mirror angry
lolz...endtime answer
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by Rapzino: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Abeg make I hype my tribe small..igala girls the fine too sha..nice shape she got there,,hbd to her!
my former slave what's up?
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by Rapzino: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Abeg make I hype my tribe small..igala girls the fine too sha..nice shape she got there,,hbd to her!
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by shejane: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
We are all beautiful people.......
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by ojomamah: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Fin gir
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by omooba969(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
nuelzy:
igbo and calabar....leave fine for dem.....male or female

bt u see dose yorublipsrsealed ppl ehn....

just leave matter grin...its beta seen dan said

As the eastern chicks fine reach, na we YORUBA warriors dey shine their congo still cos they prefer the EWEDU therapy grin...no controversy; na why most flattiz dey develop HBP on sighting us...no lele. cool

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by omooba969(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
queencalipso:
she is beautiful, luv her curves just like mine lipsrsealed

You try small though. cool
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by don4real18(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
nuelzy:

Calabar babes no fine oo... I'm serving here... Just short short girls full here

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by MrCork: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ada9103:

undecided

..dyaaam..ok so who's the fine lightskin babe in yorr foto? tongue
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by NegeduGrace(f): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rapzino:
my former slave what's up?
may God forgive your ignorance
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by Mcbussy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
nuelzy:

undecided

Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by Rapzino: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
NegeduGrace:
may God forgive your ignorance
if you are really an Igala girl you should know the Jukun-Igala story and also know that Jukun and Igala people in this age always tease themselves when they meet. I wasn't trying to insult you.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by NegeduGrace(f): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rapzino:
if you are really an Igala girl you should know the Jukun-Igala story and also know that Jukun and Igala people in this age always tease themselves when they meet. I wasn't trying to insult you.
I understand..happy easter in advance..enjoy!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by fascowilly(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
nuelzy:

but to call hammer a spade, that's you.

Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by nuelzy: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
fascowilly:

but to call hammer a spade, that's you.

# ehe!!...electrician fix the wire just below d POP...am not a fan of in-built wiring ....

bia....this guy i mentioned sef...what is he talking about ...

nwokem use d smaller wire nah...oginidi
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by Rapzino: 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
NegeduGrace:
I understand..happy easter in advance..enjoy!!
thanks for understanding. Happy Easter to you too!!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Fine geh! All this igbo babes can fine sha cry

I fit organize some for you, make we talk biznes e watago grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by TruthHurts1(m): 1:37am On Mar 27, 2016
repogirl:
Hot

I'm going to repo the repo girl one day wink
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by nairamaniac: 4:01am On Mar 27, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Fine geh! All this igbo babes can fine sha cry
Don't be deceived. just thank God for make-up. She's very ugly facially on a good day. Though she has great booty.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by queencalipso(f): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2016
omooba969:

You try small though. cool

see you! bcz I no wear tight fitting cloth? I try pass her Joe. tongue
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by Ada9103(f): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2016
MrCork:

..dyaaam..ok so who's the fine lightskin babe in yorr foto? tongue

Hmmmmmmmm I don't know undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by Ada9103(f): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2016
MrCork:

..am sure you no you havebro be lightskin before any man can chase you so plis plis plis...shange your color! wink

Nooooo.....I don't need to change it. Am just OK with my complexion.... Black don't crack
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by Daddi: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Must you do this undecided
no mind am
Re: Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
queencalipso:

see you! bcz I no wear tight fitting cloth? I try pass her Joe. tongue
That, gaijin, remains to be seen. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena Leath's Baby Shower / "Next Time I Won't Take The Blame, Advice Your Gf's And Sisters" - Mc Galaxy / Linda Ikeji And Her Family Members In Cannes, France (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.