Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? (3985 Views)

Can #500k Open A Boutique In Lagos? / Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost? / Opening A Boutique In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by miraexcel(f): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2007
My friend is planning to set up a boutique in Lagos but wondering the best place. Do you have an idea?
Thanks!
Re: Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by KayB: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2007
which set of people wont compromise thier security and status by going to yaba, katangua etc and still wanna look good. be concise abt d quality u r selling too then u will easily point out areas dat fit in.
Re: Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by Obamedo: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2007
Hmm, Hope she has a business plan

Depends on a lot of things such as

1.  how much money she has toward rent, remember location! location! location!

2. What she wants to sell in the boutique and who her intended customers are high brow areas like VI, Lekki, Ikoyi, Ikeja etc will have lots of boutiques already doing what she wants to do

3. whether she want competition in the area or does she want to be a trend setter, if she goes to a new area she will have to advertise her presence and rely on word of mouth. No point trying to sell designer stuff to people in Ajegunle, so it all boils down to location! location! location! again

She need to get down on the ground and look around all the areas of Lagos she is interested in herself
Cant be an arm chair business woman you know we don't know what vision she has for her business so it is hard to advise

Good luck to her
Re: Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by miraexcel(f): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2007
I think  she wants to set up   a 'high end unisex boutique' which will expand to other locations with time,   they're all gonna be designer stuffs -  Leather  handbags and accessories, jeans, designer dress shirts, pageant dresses and so on.

Thanks!
Re: Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by miraexcel(f): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2007
Thanks KayB and Obamedo!
I'll appreciate more response to this from fellow nairalanders.
Re: Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by emmydee(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2007
where ever he/she wants to set up he biz, it just shouldn't b close to a market area.It should b at least 1km away from a market area. A friend made that error and found out that most people prefered to source those things from the market.
goodluck.
Re: Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by SOJ(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2007
most people prefer to patronise d market, near or far, because they can get a better bargain there among many alternatives.If ur friend can make arrangements to have the goods at competitive prices comparable and if possible, lower than standard market rates, then the sky's the limit for her.
Re: Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by andrewdg(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2007
do a research to find out but i recommend ikeja or surulere.
Re: Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by miraexcel(f): 2:34pm On May 16, 2009
thanks friends though i'm settled with this, already got my boutique in VGC
Re: Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by sweetnekys: 3:19pm On May 16, 2009
I deal with any kind of babies wear and also eletrical mostiquto all out and eletrical Airfresher , please check out and plug it this way and all the mosqito and house fly will disappear immiditaly please contact me urgently on my direct on my email so i can give you what ever you want.
my wholesale prices for the mosqito all out cost you only 300 Naira only while the Airfresher costs you 700 $ 800 Naira each
please check for samples

Email me at sweetnekys@yahoo.com ,
or you send you mobile number so i can contact you

Re: Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by sweetnekys: 3:20pm On May 16, 2009
I deal with any kind of babies wear , please contact me urgently on my direct email for your favourites kids clothing
my wholesale prices from 1200 to 1500 Naira each,though i still have the ones of 500 to 1000 naira.
please check some of my samples

Best Rgds
Neky

Re: Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by sweetnekys: 3:24pm On May 16, 2009
I deal with any kind of babies wear , please contact me urgently on my direct email for your favourites kids clothing
my wholesale prices from 1200 to 1500 Naira each,though i still have the ones of 500 to 1000 naira.
please check some of my samples

Best Rgds
Neky

Re: Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? by Yoky(f): 1:38am On May 19, 2009
hello
do you need jewelry to enrich your shop??
if you need,please email me.
sales@fengyijewelry.com

(1) (Reply)

Starting An Ice Cream Parlor In Nigeria / CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga / U.s Bank Account.please No Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.