Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1271694 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nicelaw(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nonsoco80:
Yeah, but I have solved it
Okk, good
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chykekelly(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good day people. My hp pavilion overheats all the time and the trips off before the battery dies. how do I solve both problems?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2019
chykekelly:
Good day people. My hp pavilion overheats all the time and the trips off before the battery dies. how do I solve both problems?

Maybe the fan vet is blocked or the fan is not working. And you need to apply thermal paste on the processor to make it cool always .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akerewe(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pls I need CPU speakers to purchace asap. How much is d current price pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Samuelsmart22(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hello here, Good afternoon
I have a problem with my PC, please help me out,,,
So it happens that, I was in my school last week(@ night) to use the school Wi-Fi, immediately I was connected to the Wi-Fi a message pooped up telling me to update my windows, N.B. I use windows 10.
I clicked update and the windows started updating it was kinda slow but I was checking it at time interval cos I minimized it.
Along the line, I fell asleep. Waking up the next morning, the system had gone off. By the time I switched it on,,,, It started displaying image 1. After a while it'll displayed image 2.
I got a new Windows 10 CD rom and followed the whole repair process in image 2, still it's not working. It gave a reply that 'This windows does not support the operating system'.
People told me my windows 10 crashed due to incomplete windows installation. (I guess the windows did not finish the update before PC went off) Have tried the solutions proffered, but it's still not working. Please help me my brothers and sisters . I need this PC for my exams starting next week.
What else can I do. My whatsapp 08105070057. I don't mind a message in my Dm as I await reponses here too. God bless y'all.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brandon180(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
Good day people,
Pls my system has been infected with Boston virus, rendering my system useless.
My task manager has been disabled, including my windows defender and that was d only anti virus I had, though I didn't update it.
Now my question is how do I get rid of the virus, which anti virus do I download and use
Because I don't want to wipe the system.
Thanks for your help in advance
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
Quick question your windows is pirated or original?

Samuelsmart22:
Hello here, Good afternoon
I have a problem with my PC, please help me out,,,
So it happens that, I was in my school last week(@ night) to use the school Wi-Fi, immediately I was connected to the Wi-Fi a message pooped up telling me to update my windows, N.B. I use windows 10.
I clicked update and the windows started updating it was kinda slow but I was checking it at time interval cos I minimized it.
Along the line, I fell asleep. Waking up the next morning, the system had gone off. By the time I switched it on,,,, It started displaying image 1. After a while it'll displayed image 2.
I got a new Windows 10 CD rom and followed the whole repair process in image 2, still it's not working. It gave a reply that 'This windows does not support the operating system'.
People told me my windows 10 crashed due to incomplete windows installation. (I guess the windows did not finish the update before PC went off) Have tried the solutions proffered, but it's still not working. Please help me my brothers and sisters . I need this PC for my exams starting next week.
What else can I do. My whatsapp 08105070057. I don't mind a message in my Dm as I await reponses here too. God bless y'all.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
use ESET anti-virus to scan you might need to get a license for it tho.

brandon180:
Good day people,
Pls my system has been infected with Boston virus, rendering my system useless.
My task manager has been disabled, including my windows defender and that was d only anti virus I had, though I didn't update it.
Now my question is how do I get rid of the virus, which anti virus do I download and use
Because I don't want to wipe the system.
Thanks for your help in advance
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brandon180(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
etech:
use ESET anti-virus to scan you might need to get a license for it tho.

Is there anyway u can help me with the license?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
naah i dont have you can check in computer village if you in lagos.

brandon180:

Is there anyway u can help me with the license?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brandon180(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
etech:
naah i dont have you can check in computer village if you in lagos.

M in Calabar
And I intend to download an anti virus this night to use.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
ok fine download kaspersky 30days trial to scan.

brandon180:

M in Calabar
And I intend to download an anti virus this night to use.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brandon180(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
etech:
ok fine download kaspersky 30days trial to scan.

Ok thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dobiee(f): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
pls I was trying to open Microsoft office on my laptop what popped up was
"verify that the file exists in your system and that you have sufficient permissions to update it"
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by amidel(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
Kindly help.

My system has become so slow that it takes over 15mins for it to boot.
Opening a file takes like 5mins.
And the CD ROM doesn't work anymore.
What should I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Samuelsmart22(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
etech:
Quick question your windows is pirated or original?

I don't understand sir,
I do I know it's pirated or original
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wiseone28: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please can i upgrade Asus k55a i7 Intel HD 4000 graphic card?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
is your OS a licensed version?

Samuelsmart22:

I don't understand sir,
I do I know it's pirated or original
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
kindly check the following,

1. HDD ( you should perform disk defragmentation)
2. RAM (consider increasing RAM to aid performance)

for the CD ROM is it that it does not read disk anymore or select disk.
amidel:
Kindly help.

My system has become so slow that it takes over 15mins for it to boot.
Opening a file takes like 5mins.
And the CD ROM doesn't work anymore.
What should I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Esji80(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
dobiee:
pls I was trying to open Microsoft office on my laptop what popped up was
"verify that the file exists in your system and that you have sufficient permissions to update it"
Is it a mSword ,ppt or excel file? Or The MS office installation file?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Samuelsmart22(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
etech:
Yes, I think so
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Samuelsmart22(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
etech:
Please, can we chat on whatsapp?? My digit: 08105070057 Or you drop your whatsapp number, please Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by amidel(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
etech:
kindly check the following,

1. HDD ( you should perform disk defragmentation)
2. RAM (consider increasing RAM to aid performance)

for the CD ROM is it that it does not read disk anymore or select disk.

Thanks. The CD ROM doesn't open out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by graphicicon(m): 1:57am On Jun 29, 2019
I change my chromebook PC to window PC, I installed window 8.1 on it, but the hard drive is too small 16GB, I decided to buy another ssd disk of 256GB, now am trying to install the window 8.1 back, when I get to where to format the hard drive it will say "window can't be installed on this drive, I used command prompt to convert it to GPT, after conversion still the same thing, "cannot install window on this drive, I have used several method still no avail, gurus what will I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2019
saintruky:
Pls i just formatted my HP 250 laptop thru my friend. He installed windows 8. How do i go about drivers installation cos he's not available to do that for he got married recently n has relocated from my city.

Pls help
u can get a driver pack software disk and use it on d system or u can take it to d nearest technician
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dollyj1996(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
when my system shows 100% / fully charged and immediately I remove the charger the system turn off is the problem with the battery or system?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2019
dollyj1996:
when my system shows 100% / fully charged and immediately I remove the charger the system turn off is the problem with the battery or system?

Consider replacing the battery
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Try and replace it.

amidel:

Thanks. The CD ROM doesn't open out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CurrentSamuel(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tech gurus Help me on this one
My laptop at first started refusing to power up and sometimes it would power after continuous pressing
But now it has refused totals to on again. I took to slot in Enugu state and over one Week and the engineer kept to telling me that they have been working on it but it’s not responding
They laptop is Just 3years Old
HP windows 10
I need help . Can the laptop to die totally just like that ??
Is that possible
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CurrentSamuel(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux

My laptop at first started refusing to power up and sometimes it would power after continuous pressing
But now it has refused totals to on again. I took to slot in Enugu state and over one Week and the engineer kept to telling me that they have been working on it but it’s not responding
They laptop is Just 3years Old
HP windows 10
I need help . Can the laptop to die totally just like that ??
Is that possible
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jhayson(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Good evening engineers in the house...
My hp elitebook 8440p has been malfunctioning for some time now....whenever it boots, the screen would refuse to display..like it'll just go blank..any solutions pls...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.