Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1276888 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kinzeyfranks:
Hello guys,

Please I have a serious ransomware attack on my PC.
Been battling with it since three-four days ago.

After I visited the linuxcommand.org page I was prompted to install some files which I thought was part of the learning materials. I never knew it was an eegf ransomware. Now, I have a serious ransomware attack on my PC. It has encrypted all my files and has appended .eegf extension to all of them.

It was followed with messages known as _readme.txt.
The .txt file contains two email addresses namely; support@bestyourmail.ch and supportsys@airmail.cc. and threats that I should pay them without further delay to get my files back.
Been battling with it since three-four days ago.

How do I get rid of it and get my files back/de-encrypted?

I'm sorry there's nothing you can do,if you have a back up somewhere just format your HDD and install a new operating system.

This is why I always advise client that have important files on their laptop to have a separate backup HDD.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Slinkspec: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2022
Good morning, please My hp printer 2700 is blinking orange light, seems is catridge probles. I just bought a new cartridge and it still the same, its still blinking and not printing , I need solution, I have restart my printer, done everything I know
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eben123(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Udemzy05:

Na wa ooo,the seller should have done all this unless you reinstall the operating system again by yourself.

Search for reloader by r@in on Google, download any version, turn off your windows defender and run the app, click on active and allow it to activate your the windows.

You need to install the graphic display adapter driver so you will be able to reduce and increase brightness on your keyboard to confirm if it is already driven, click on the power ,you should see restart,sleep and shutdown.

If there is no sleep,then it is not yet driven,go to device manager, click on display adapter, right click and select update.

To reduce less data consumption, click on the windows icon key+ R then type services.

Scroll down to windows update,click on it and set it to disable.
Apply the changes and you're good to go.
Boss, I would like to go back to Windows 7, pls guide me on how to do that
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
eben123:

Boss, I would like to go back to Windows 7, pls guide me on how to do that

You need 8gb USB flash drive
Window 7 iso file
Rufus software

Get these 3 things and I'll put you through.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eben123(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Udemzy05:

You need 8gb USB flash drive
Window 7 iso file
Rufus software

Get these 3 things and I'll put you through.

I have 8gb usb flash drive.......pls do u have a link to download the other two ?
Can I reach u on whatsapp pls ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kaybobo200: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good day Sir, pls my Hp laptop is not seeing the HDD. I changed the hard disc but it’s not showing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
kaybobo200:
Good day Sir, pls my Hp laptop is not seeing the HDD. I changed the hard disc but it’s not showing

Immediately you power on the laptop keep pressing f9, check if you see the HDD among the list of boot options.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by quinSonia(f): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2022
Udemzy05:

Immediately you power on the laptop keep pressing f9, check if you see the HDD among the list of boot options.

My laptop cannot allow me to log in emails on my chrome
It just keeps hanging
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2022
quinSonia:

My laptop cannot allow me to log in emails on my chrome
It just keeps hanging

Try and update the chrome first.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
4lorunsho:

Both

New is available and it’s 250k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 4lorunsho(m): 5:07am On Jun 15, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

New is available and it’s 250k

Torch bar 250k .... Kontinue
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 15, 2022
4lorunsho:

Torch bar 250k .... Kontinue

Screen
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Do you have an connecting cable for Lenovo S145-151GM, some blue looking stuff like that,which connects the motherboard to the audio and other device like sd and reset button on the left
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
jackcanfield:
Do you have an connecting cable for Lenovo S145-151GM, some blue looking stuff like that,which connects the motherboard to the audio and other device like sd and reset button on the left

Person no even understand you.

Just snap it and post.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Udemzy05:

Person no even understand you.

Just snap it and post.

Lol me sef no understand me .. would snap and post later
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 4lorunsho(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

Screen

No ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by quinSonia(f): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2022
Udemzy05:

Try and update the chrome first.

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Godisgreatest1: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Good morning, please my Asus laptop keep having faulty power port. I have to keep turning the power cable before it can start charging but recently it completely stopped charging. Please what do I do to fix it? Thank you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Godisgreatest1:
Good morning, please my Asus laptop keep having faulty power port. I have to keep turning the power cable before it can start charging but recently it completely stopped charging. Please what do I do to fix it? Thank you.
That's one of the issues with almost all Asus models.
Complete change of the port.
If you're in lag I can fix it for you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by laidenews(f): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Please help,

For about 3weeks now, my laptop was showing “cooling fan not working”. After few days, about 5 lines started showing on the screen. Today while working, the laptop screen suddenly turned white with some lines. What do I do please?
Hope the files on my RAM is okay?

Also, second dell laptop is plugged in but stucked in only 62%. The battery percentage is not increasing. What could be wrong please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2022
Your files are safe and for the dell.. the battery is weak... if you are lagos contact me 07033185680

laidenews:
Please help,

For about 3weeks now, my laptop was showing “cooling fan not working”. After few days, about 5 lines started showing on the screen. Today while working, the laptop screen suddenly turned white with some lines. What do I do please?

Also, second dell laptop is plugged in but stucked in only 62%. The battery percentage is not increasing. What could be wrong please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
laidenews:
Please help,

Your laptop cooling fan is bad, your laptop screen is bad, and your laptop is bad too.

They need replacement.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Aeoner4: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hello guys, I need to format my system to Windows 10 Pro (from win 8.1) as my laptop has been showing me errors (asking me to refresh/reset the system) are there pros and cons to the upgrade?

Also in need of an original Lenovo IdeaPad b490 battery.

If you are around Marina/Ikeja/Ajah pls let me know your service charge ASAP

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Call or whatsapp me on 07033185680

Aeoner4:
Hello guys, I need to format my system to Windows 10 Pro (from win 8.1) as my laptop has been showing me errors (asking me to refresh/reset the system) are there pros and cons to the upgrade?

Also in need of an original Lenovo IdeaPad b490 battery.

If you are around Marina/Ikeja/Ajah pls let me know your service charge ASAP
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Aeoner4: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
ebab:
Call or whatsapp me on 07033185680

Not connecting
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Getsaved(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
My laptop is dv6 Intel core i3. With Windows 8.1. But recently, when I try to open any pdf file it does not open, even though I have Adobe reader on my system. Each time i try I keep getting the message "file does not exist or file location corruped".

Please I need a solution about this.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tom4greatness: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Are you good at solving mathematics problem so well? Have you been looking for how to make some dollars online as a mathematics tutor? Search no more. I will expose you to an online platform based in America that accept Nigerian tutors online and pay them in dollars straight to their bank account( All you need is just your cell phone and strong internet connection). You can make at least $500 per month (around 250000 naira) if you follow my steps. If you are interested send me a DM on WhatsApp 07031912193. ( Strictly for Maths tutor please).

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Drop ur number or just WhatsApp me

Aeoner4:

Not connecting
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Aeoner4: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
ebab:
Drop ur number or just WhatsApp me

I messaged you on WhatsApp but you have read nor replied
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jaymidas001: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Please does anyone have a guide on how to install Mac os? Or who does the installation in Enugu?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ricy20(f): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Good evening all please how do I revive my hp battery is just shutting down and I don't know how to get a good one

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.