Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1272525 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2022
toksade203:

It restarts and starts same process (the blue screen) again.

Reinstall the operating system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Openair: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2022
udemzyudex:

To use it , click on receive it will automatically turn on then you use the send option on your phone,it will see your laptop name and you connect.

First of all is the Bluetooth driver installed?

Good day Boss, the driver isn’t installed. How do I install it online preferably.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2022
Openair:

Good day Boss, the driver isn’t installed. How do I install it online preferably.

Search with your laptop model Bluetooth driver online or better still go to Toshiba website, search for the download and driver link and search for your laptop model number,it Will bring all the available drivers,select the Bluetooth.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NosaH(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
toksade203:

How do I check this hardware prop because I was not installing any program or OS. I only wanted to use my system and suddenly saw the blue screen.
okay, very simple. From the window button, type system specification you will see all the requirement of your laptop. Check online for the compatible system requirement for running windows 11. If your system isn't compatible with OS requirement, I would suggest you allow or reload the OS that came with your laptop.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FreeFolks: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2022
Is it possible to change an AMD motherboard to an Intel motherboard?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2022
FreeFolks:

Sure, Very possible, what's the model of your laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FreeFolks: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2022
udemzyudex:

Sure, Very possible, what's the model of your laptop?
HP probook G2 645. The laptop screen refused to come on and the fan keeps blowing out but the power button is showing light, the charging indicator light too is on.

I took it to a technician, I was told that the motherboard is the issue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2022
FreeFolks:

HP probook G2 645. The laptop screen refused to come on and the fan keeps blowing out but the power button is showing light, the charging indicator light too is on.

I took it to a technician, I was told that the motherboard is the issue.

You can get the probook G2 640
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dollyj1996(m): 7:13am On Dec 10, 2022
Hello guys, i need Lenovo flex 10 motherboard. Contact of any seller in computer village will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FreeFolks: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2022
udemzyudex:

You can get the probook G2 640
Boss, can you recommend that your guy in Challenge (Ibadan) to help me fix it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2022
FreeFolks:

Boss, can you recommend that your guy in Challenge (Ibadan) to help me fix it?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hinokami: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Please I need keyboard for dell latitude 3490
Some keys stopped working and was told I need a replacement for everything.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by GindoX(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2022
FreeFolks:

Yes! Very possible, did mine last year.. being enjoying it ever since then. HP ProBook 6560b
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Og2drake: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hinokami:
Please I need keyboard for dell latitude 3490
Some keys stopped working and was told I need a replacement for everything.
The one I have has keyboard light
Hit me up if you are in lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Openair: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
udemzyudex:

To use it , click on receive it will automatically turn on then you use the send option on your phone,it will see your laptop name and you connect.

First of all is the Bluetooth driver installed?

Good day Boss, I just downloaded the drivers online (the 3 of them), please, how do I install them (they are zip files) ?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by teryene(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
AIN
Asus A52F Laptop
15.6" HD screen display
Intel Core i3
4GB RAM
320GB HDD
Non-Backlit keyboard
Few scratches
Laptop and charger

Avaliable 65k

HP EliteBook G3 Laptop
14 inch Display
Intel Core i7-6th Gen
8gb ram
500GB HDD
Backlit keyboard
USB C port
Laptop and charger

Available 175k

Hp elitebook 9480m
Core i5-4th gen
Processor 2.60ghz
Backlit
4GB ram
1TB HDD

Available 110k

Hitachi
13.3 HD SCREEN DISPLAY
AMD processor
4gb
128GB SSD

AVAILABLE 70K

Dell Latitude 7390 Laptop
13.3" FHD Display
Intel Core i5-8th Gen
16GB RAM
256GB SSD
*Touchscreen Display*
Backlit keyboard
Smart card reader
Carbon fiber cover
Laptop and charger

Avaliable 265K

HP Elitebook 840 G5 Laptop
14-inch FHD display
Intel Core i5-8th Gen
16GB Ram
512GB SSD
Backlit keyboard
Thunderbolt Port 3
Laptop and charger

4 units
Available 300k

Hp 250 g4
15.6 inch HD display
Intel celeron
4gb ram
500gb
Laptop and charger

Available 85k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Openair:

Good day Boss, I just downloaded the drivers online (the 3 of them), please, how do I install them (they are zip files) ?

Extract it first and run it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Openair: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
udemzyudex:

Extract it first and run it.

Boss, I'm trying to install one of the three files and this is what comes up.

Please what should I do?

P.S: Nl displays a reduced graphics resolution.
It says " Please plug in the Bluetooth device and click ok button"

When I click on the device manager, I can't find Bluetooth there. Also, after troubleshooting, it displays "There is no Bluetooth on this computer"

I just downloaded and installed "BT-22.180.0-32-64UWD-Win10-Win11.exe" which I got from @inteldotcom, still not functioning.

Please how to I go about this? Thanks.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bintdawood(f): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2022
Hello house, please this is what my pc has been showing me. I gave it to my classmate for
windows update.
What do i do please?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bintdawood:
Hello house, please this is what my pc has been showing me. I gave it to my classmate for
windows update.
What do i do please?

You will only lose your apps but all documents, pictures, videos will be safe in Windows old

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Openair:

Boss, I'm trying to install one of the three files and this is what comes up.

Please what should I do?

P.S: Nl displays a reduced graphics resolution.
It says " Please plug in the Bluetooth device and click ok button"

When I click on the device manager, I can't find Bluetooth there. Also, after troubleshooting, it displays "There is no Bluetooth on this computer"

I just downloaded and installed "BT-22.180.0-32-64UWD-Win10-Win11.exe" which I got from @inteldotcom, still not functioning.

Please how to I go about this? Thanks.

If there's an error code,just Google it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xpzk: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please can someone walk me through how to get a free microsoft office to download on HP Envy 360. The system wants me to subscribe to microsoft 365 but I want a free MS office . The system is Windows 11
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bintdawood(f): 12:13am On Dec 15, 2022
udemzyudex:

You will only lose your apps but all documents, pictures, videos will be safe in Windows old

Thanks alot
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Aloysius269(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Good day bosses.
Whenever I try to open an image, "this app can't open" pops up.
It's also saying I should reinstall the application.
How do I go about this please?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by checkmatez: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2022
Paused
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mustiboy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Udemzy05:

Cool,it wasn't completely dead,.some will make it not power on at all.

Always plugin your charger when updating even if battery is 100% full.

Hi, everyone,

I was updating the BIOS on my Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05. It read successful and then rebooted.

Since then, it's just the fans spinning and keyboard lights on. The screen is blank and won't display anything even on an external monitor via HDMI.

What can I do, please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ultragamer(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hey my hp laptop screen shows black whenever I on it but it display some other time and now for some reason it’s not displaying at all.. what is the solution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Screen replacement needed

ultragamer:
Hey my hp laptop screen shows black whenever I on it but it display some other time and now for some reason it’s not displaying at all.. what is the solution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by emoboy4u: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
How much to replace this screen?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
ultragamer:

First of all check if it caplocks.

Press the caplock button and see if it is responding,if it is, then possible fault could be a dim display, faulty flex or screen.

If it doesn't caplock then it's a motherboard issue,you can start by removing the CMOS battery, using another RAM to test or another processor.

If it doesn't work, then it's possible S4,S3 or S0 state is missing on the motherboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
emoboy4u:
How much to replace this screen?

Hp 14?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by emoboy4u: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
udemzyudex:

Hp 14?

HP Notebook TPN C125.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.