Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1276999 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by taylormed2(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
udemzyudex:

The casing is very scarce both new or used.
But still possible yea?
What's the price.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
taylormed2:
Looking for casing for Hp pavilion 15-au102nia. Price and location.
Snap and send to my WhatsApp let me confirm the availability, 08038294998
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
taylormed2:

But still possible yea?
What's the price.

Let me confirm the part you need,and be sure it's the particular type you need.

It is available though,new.

You can WhatsApp me on08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mmmadafaka(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hi
Pls how do I install windows on a computer that has been wiped
It uses nvme SSD chip so I can't put it into another system and install it
Pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mmmadafaka:
Hi
Pls help
If you know basic Windows installation process, you should be able to to install new OS. If you find it hard to install, you can bring it to my shop at Ikeja, contact me on 08038294998
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mmmadafaka(m): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
chuksvoice:

If you know basic Windows installation process, you should be able to to install new OS. If you find it hard to install, you can bring it to my shop at Ikeja, contact me on 08038294998
Am at ikole ado ekiti I wanted to use USB bootable medium but my flash drive is showing an error I think media driver not found
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mmmadafaka:

Am at ikole ado ekiti I wanted to use USB bootable medium but my flash drive is showing an error I think media driver not found

What's the model of the laptop? Is it a 10th gen laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mmmadafaka(m): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2023
udemzyudex:

What's the model of the laptop? Is it a 10th gen laptop?
No it's a 8th gen Dell latitude 7490 laptop core i5
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nwaobitex: 6:04am On Jul 25, 2023
udemzyudex:

Have you tried uninstalling the graphic driver and installing it back?
So I uninstalled the driver and installed it back, that did not solve the issue. Then one of my friend told me it might be a battery problem.

I decided to swap batteries with my friend that has the exact same laptop (same battery), the problem still persisted.

I uninstalled the battery and powered the laptop without the battery(just with charger connected ) and since then the laptop has not restarted, so I don't know if I have narrowed it down to being a battery issue and why the battery would be causing such problem. Would buying a different battery be the solution?

Edited: I concluded too fast. It finally restarted but it took a while

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2023
Mmmadafaka:

No it's a 8th gen Dell latitude 7490 laptop core i5

Use another bootable flash then.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2023
nwaobitex:
So I uninstalled the driver and installed it back, that did not solve the issue. Then one of my friend told me it might be a battery problem.

I decided to swap batteries with my friend that has the exact same laptop (same battery), the problem still persisted.

I uninstalled the battery and powered the laptop without the battery(just with charger connected ) and since then the laptop has not restarted, so I don't know if I have narrowed it down to being a battery issue and why the battery would be causing such problem. Would buying a different battery be the solution?

Edited: I concluded too fast. It finally restarted but it took a while

It could be that the laptop needs servicing or it's probably a intel ME region issue if it's an intel CPU.

I'll advise you see a laptop technician.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2023
Dm me if your bios is locked or you can not remember your bios password
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mmmadafaka(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
udemzyudex:

Use another bootable flash then.
Ok thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abfar(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mmmadafaka:
Hi
Pls help
I can help you with that if your in kano or states around 09038681701
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mmmadafaka(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2023
abfar:

I can help you with that if your in kano or states around 09038681701
Bosses thanks a lot I have been able to do it .
The disk was in gpt format and when I flashed it it changed to mbr so I had to change it back for it to work and boot into it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dozieinspired: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2023
Hello bosses in the house, my Asus laptop usually has black screen when I turn it on but after some hours, when I turn it on, it works perfectly. Does anyone know what the issue is ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2023
dozieinspired:
Hello bosses in the house, my Asus laptop usually has black screen when I turn it on but after some hours, when I turn it on, it works perfectly. Does anyone know what the issue is ?

When you turn it on at first with the Black screen does the caplock light on properly? Like the normal on and off when you click on the key.

If you have an external monitor you can connect it via the HDMI port to see if it will display when the screen is black out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kroos205: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Samsung 900x
Came back from school and met it in this condition, how much will it cost to fix the screen, TIA

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kroos205:
Samsung 900x
Came back from school and met it in this condition, how much will it cost to fix the screen, TIA
Is it 15 inches or 13 inches, you can contact me with details on 08038294998 to get the price
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by taylormed2(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
chuksvoice:

Snap and send to my WhatsApp let me confirm the availability, 08038294998
This number isn't on whatsapp.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
30k, 07033185680

Kroos205:
Samsung 900x
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Weirdgee: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hello guys. I got an HP folio system recently but I can't download and install app. The screenshot below is what I have been getting. Please how do I fix the issue and how can I download apps and install them?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Abimloaded(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Checking.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
taylormed2:

This number isn't on whatsapp.
It's very much active on WhatsApp
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Weirdgee:
Hello guys. I got an HP folio system recently but I can't download and install app. The screenshot below is what I have been getting. Please how do I fix the issue and how can I download apps and install them?
It's the date and time on the laptop correct?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Weirdgee: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2023
chuksvoice:

It's the date and time on the laptop correct?
Yes bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2023
Weirdgee:
Yes bro
Then update the browser to the latest version
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2023
Abimloaded:
Checking.
It's available, contact me on 08038294998 to get it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Weirdgee: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
chuksvoice:

Then update the browser to the latest version
Okay
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ithream: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2023
Pls what could be wrong with my laptop. The screen will all of a sudden go berserk as shown in the pic below:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Abimloaded(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ithream:
Pls what could be wrong with my laptop. The screen will all of a sudden go berserk as shown in the pic below:

RAM issue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ithream: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Abimloaded:

RAM issue.

Is it that the RAM is not properly positioned in the slot? Or is the RAM not good?

Cos I just bought one 8GB RAM to add the 2nd slot which has been empty all this while.

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.