Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1277031 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2023
Pinkybush:
Including fixing? Can you fix it?

Yes,you can reach me on 08064824259.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Purvan(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
How much is a 8GB ddrw ram memory for a HP Notebook laptop sold?

Cc: udemzyudex

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sixfeetbelle: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2023
udemzyudex:

Well there's nothing like DDRW ,if you post the model of your laptop I'll be able to know the type of RAM it uses and if it has more than 1 RAM slot or better still if you're in Lagos you can bring it for me to check and and upgrade it for you.
You can reach me on 08064724259.

2GB DDR SDRAM.

I'm not in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

2GB DDR SDRAM.

I'm not in Lagos

Lol.. omo where you wan see this one? To even see 2gb sef is impossible.
Let alone even seeing the SDRAM.
Well I don't have it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2023
Pinkybush:
Please how much is Hp Compaq CQ61 Screen, battery and charger?
The parts are available, I can get it fixed for you. Contact me on 08038294998 to get it done
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adeoye11(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
chuksvoice:

You need to reactivate it

Thanks man , I found a way to solving it.
Regards
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nwaobitex: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Please I have this issue where my laptop randomly restarts, I have tried every solution online but it still persists. I don't know know what to do anymore. Can someone help me?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
nwaobitex:
Please I have this issue where my laptop randomly restarts, I have tried every solution online but it still persists. I don't know know what to do anymore. Can someone help me?

Is it a timing occurrence? Like every 15mins or it does that any time.
Well if you're in Lagos i can fix it for you,you can reach me on 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nwaobitex: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
udemzyudex:

Is it a timing occurrence? Like every 15mins or it does that any time.
Well if you're in Lagos i can fix it for you,you can reach me on 08064724259
it is totally random, sometimes when I am doing something sometimes when I'm not even anything with the laptop just sitting, it have also restarted just as I booted the system on. And I'm not in Lagos cry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
nwaobitex:
it is totally random, sometimes when I am doing something sometimes when I'm not even anything with the laptop just sitting, it have also restarted just as I booted the system on. And I'm not in Lagos cry

Have you tried uninstalling the graphic driver and installing it back?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nwaobitex: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
udemzyudex:

Have you tried uninstalling the graphic driver and installing it back?
I will try doing that, it's an hp elite book 1030 g2
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
nwaobitex:

I will try doing that, it's an hp elite book 1030 g2

Hmmmm.. do that first,I wonder why people like this laptop.
I consider it as one of the most useless laptop ever produced by HP.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nwaobitex: 2:43am On Jul 12, 2023
udemzyudex:

Hmmmm.. do that first,I wonder why people like this laptop.
I consider it as one of the most useless laptop ever produced by HP.
serious shocked why do you say that lmao
I just like it coz it's slim and portable
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2023
nwaobitex:
serious shocked why do you say that lmao
I just like it coz it's slim and portable

There are so many refurbished laptops from Dubai out there,this model especially always have this Onboard RAM failure issue, where most times it powers on and doesn't display and gives the RAM beep sound.

I can go on and on,I won't even recommend it for a client, I get more than 5 cases sometimes in a week.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nwaobitex: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
udemzyudex:

There are so many refurbished laptops from Dubai out there,this model especially always have this Onboard RAM failure issue, where most times it powers on and doesn't display and gives the RAM beep sound.

I can go on and on,I won't even recommend it for a client, I get more than 5 cases sometimes in a week.
I was suspecting the ram or ssd, i did a ram test with a mem86 application and the system restarted while the process was on. Since the ram is soldered, is it going to be possible to fix?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
nwaobitex:
I was suspecting the ram or ssd, i did a ram test with a mem86 application and the system restarted while the process was on. Since the ram is soldered, is it going to be possible to fix?

Possible but tedious.

One will have to reball.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Adeoye11:

Thanks man , I found a way to solving it.
Regards
Cheers
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FireUpNow(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2023
My HP laptop battery is not charging, th display on the screen shows plug in but not charging and sometimes the charging icon goes up and down still the battery is at 0% so I want to know if I should change the battery or the laptop charger. Please I need help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Theyoungmaster(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2023
Please who knows where I can get original and very affordable follow come hp chargers in ibadan
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
FireUpNow:
My HP laptop battery is not charging, th display on the screen shows plug in but not charging and sometimes the charging icon goes up and down still the battery is at 0% so I want to know if I should change the battery or the laptop charger. Please I need help

Charging in laptop is very wide, fault can come different place like the charger, charging port, battery, charging ic, component ,sio etc.

Start with the simplest first,use another charger or battery to confirm,don't pay yet till you confirm.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FireUpNow(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
udemzyudex:

Charging in laptop is very wide, fault can come different place like the charger, charging port, battery, charging ic, component ,sio etc.

Start with the simplest first,use another charger or battery to confirm,don't pay yet till you confirm.
This is wonderful and I must say thank you. I will take it to the technician. God bless

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
I have Acer aspire for sale, it's corei3, 8gig ram, 256 SSD.

Halla for quick deal
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ajoray: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2023
HP Elitebook Folio 9480M 8GB RAM 500gb ROM Corei5 backlit keyboard 5hrs battery available for sale
next day delivery
hit me up on whatsapp at 09138312821
Negotiation allowed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BrainyPaul: 12:40am On Jul 16, 2023
Hello guys. Please i need help concerning this. So i just got this HP computer (I don't really know much about computer). I notice the name of the administrator is Dell, even though it's on an HP laptop. It got me worried and a friend told me it's so because a Dell SSD is used on the laptop (which he said it's not a problem since it works fine on it). I really don't know if my friend is right or not. The problem now is that it just started having the issue i attached to this message. Usually it goes off and says Automatic repair bla bla and gets stuck. And then after some trial of rebooting the computer will come back on, and then system restores. I really don't care because i really haven't put files it. However, after that, it repeats the same process again and again after some days of usage. Please help why does this happen and how possibly can it be fixed? Is it something that isn't a big deal? I'm really worried.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CaptMarvel(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2023
been trying to change the language to English from French but it's not changing (my babe has been using it for French stuffs)

The Laptop keypad are not typing. For a moment it will work and then stopped working till I reboot.

It has windows 8.1 installed, I want to fix it with windows 10. How can that be done?

Can an expert help out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2023
CaptMarvel:
been trying to change the language to English from French but it's not changing (my babe has been using it for French stuffs)

The Laptop keypad are not typing. For a moment it will work and then stopped working till I reboot.

It has windows 8.1 installed, I want to fix it with windows 10. How can that be done?

Can an expert help out.

The laptop needs a clean installation base on the error code on the picture you uploaded.
It could also be that the HDD is bad so I'll suggest you inform the seller what's wrong with it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Comystar: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2023
Pls who knows the price for HP 15 laptop battery?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CaptMarvel(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2023
udemzyudex:

The laptop needs a clean installation base on the error code on the picture you uploaded.
It could also be that the HDD is bad so I'll suggest you inform the seller what's wrong with it.
sorry I'm not the one that upload the picture. Can you help look into my own laptop issue, what can I do pls, thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
CaptMarvel:

Can an expert help out.
If you are based in Lagos you can bring it down to my place to install windows 10 and drivers. Contact me on 08038294998
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
BrainyPaul:
Hello guys. Please i need help concerning this. So i just got this HP computer (I don't really know much about computer). I notice the name of the administrator is Dell, even though it's on an HP laptop. It got me worried and a friend told me it's so because a Dell SSD is used on the laptop (which he said it's not a problem since it works fine on it). I really don't know if my friend is right or not. The problem now is that it just started having the issue i attached to this message. Usually it goes off and says Automatic repair bla bla and gets stuck. And then after some trial of rebooting the computer will come back on, and then system restores. I really don't care because i really haven't put files it. However, after that, it repeats the same process again and again after some days of usage. Please help why does this happen and how possibly can it be fixed? Is it something that isn't a big deal? I'm really worried.
It could be that you need a clean installation of new windows software or the hard drive needs to be replaced
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Comystar:
Pls who knows the price for HP 15 laptop battery?
It's available available, contact me on 08038294998 for price

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.