Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1268401 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2023
Olamotad:
The screen hangs while booting up. Just a blue window screen. Like window is coming up and it hangs there

Looks like a RAM issue, if you have 2 ram installed, remove one and check.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rexnegro(m): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
ebab:
If you are in Lagos, bring it for a fix.

Can't I just be told what to do online ? I mean I'm not that bad with system so I can understand if you tell me what to do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by holarmylekan(m): 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
Pls boss how much can I get a dell precision laptop panel and where
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:40am On Nov 08, 2023
holarmylekan:
Pls boss how much can I get a dell precision laptop panel and where

The model?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by holarmylekan(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2023
udemzyudex:

The model?
M4700 dell precision
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by skydancer: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2023
Rexnegro:

Good day sir , please I have issue of this app won't run on this pc , I can't install third party software since I collected this new Acer travelmate spin b3 laptop . I have watched,read and do all that was instructed in series of digital materials to no avail nothing. I also noticed that my windows 11, 64bit based don't have developer mode to toggle on or off. I think that might just the main reason why I can't download and install software on my pc. Right now I'm so fed up trying to fix it. I don't know if I should reset the pc. Please help with your expert knowledge thanks .
What's the error, I mentioned people should always post screenshots with error details
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rexnegro(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
skydancer:

What's the error, I mentioned people should always post screenshots with error details

Okay sir when next I am on it I will snap and share screenshots , thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NCANCHAIR(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
skydancer:

Please can anyone help me with the board of Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 15?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NCANCHAIR(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
I need to get a board of Lenovo ThinkPad Edge15. Anyone can help in Lagos?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
NCANCHAIR:
I need to get a board of Lenovo ThinkPad Edge15. Anyone can help in Lagos?
Contact me on 08038294998 for further help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
mdpeace:
Please can this be fixed? And how much would it cost me. It’s a Sony laptop
Yeah, it can be fixed. Contact me on 08038294998 to get it fixed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by majesticguy: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2023
Good morning guys. After fixing my PC recently ( it suddenly went off and refused to turn back on), anytime I try to extract a file above 20gb or copy a file above 20gb within drives in the system or external drive, I usually get I\O device error half way through the task, be it extracting or copying.

Please to the engineer's in the house, what could be the fault and how do I rectify it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rexnegro(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
skydancer:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Demolala09(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2023
Good morning guys.... pls i kindly need help...my system has refused to power on even after with the charger in it...nothing is displaying...what might be the cause pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Demolala09:
Good morning guys.... pls i kindly need help...my system has refused to power on even after with the charger in it...nothing is displaying...what might be the cause pls
It needs to be checked, bring it to my place at Ikeja if you are in Lagos. Contact me on 08038294998
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 01tryon: 1:26am On Nov 16, 2023
Encountered some issues with my Lenovo started about 3 months ago. Specifically, the screen is causing trouble.

While the laptop is plugged in, it intermittently loses stability, as if the charger is being disconnected and reconnected, the charging indicator blinks, the screen sometimes turns off and then back on within seconds, but the laptop still works fine.

Additionally, I've noticed darkened edges on the screen, forcing me to lower the resolution.

Took it to a repairer who confirmed the flex is fine after disassembling the laptop, and suggested I changed the screen. I want something definitetive not trial and error. Any help will be highly appreciated please.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2023
01tryon:
Encountered some issues with my Lenovo started about 3 months ago. Specifically, the screen is causing trouble.

While the laptop is plugged in, it intermittently loses stability, as if the charger is being disconnected and reconnected, the charging indicator blinks, the screen sometimes turns off and then back on within seconds, but the laptop still works fine.

Additionally, I've noticed darkened edges on the screen, forcing me to lower the resolution.

Took it to a repairer who confirmed the flex is fine after disassembling the laptop, and suggested I changed the screen. I want something definitetive not trial and error. Any help will be highly appreciated please.

The technician is right.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 10thangel(f): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2023
Please guys, can you help with crack or license key to any drivers updater?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by holarmylekan(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
Pls seniors, how much does this PC worth
Dell N7110 corei5-240Vm
8gb ram, 500gb rom
Condition: Refurbished/used
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by holarmylekan(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
Pls is it advisable to buy a refurbished pc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ericmor: 1:56am On Nov 17, 2023
My HP probook always hanging, despite having enough space on it. What could be the cause and im using window10 on it. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VERTEX1: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2023
Please I'm having issue with my MacBook pro old model version 10 something,
I took it to a technician to install window as partition is not working on it, after installing it, it corrupted immediately the charger is remove from the Mac. but when plug in it repair and start working fine. Now I told him to put the IOS back so that I can return the Mac, omo for the past one week the Mac has refused to be installed successfully. Anyone that can help me pls I'm in Anambra.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VERTEX1: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2023
ericmor:
My HP probook always hanging, despite having enough space on it. What could be the cause and im using window10 on it. Thanks
Change to window 7
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VERTEX1: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2023
holarmylekan:
Pls is it advisable to buy a refurbished pc
No the board will die one day when you're not expecting it, beside lagging will set in gradually
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ericmor: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2023
VERTEX1:

Change to window 7

Ok
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IKON360(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
This is the issue with the display of this HP convertible x360. The display gives me so much issues and there is nothing I can do with the laptop

And the keyboard is bad.

What is fix and how much should be budgeted?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Alonzy100: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Please, someone should help. My Microsoft applications are not opening with error "Microsoft can't find your licence for this application, a repair attempt was unsuccessfulor was cancelled"
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MizterAccurate(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
Engineers in the house please help me out. An object fell on my laptop while using it and some how the retainer clip of one of the keys managed to break off, I'll like to connect with an engineer that can help me fix it.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by holarmylekan(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
It's a dell n7110
Corei5
2nd generation
8gb,500 gb
The seller is asking for 90k
uk/refurbished used
Does it worth that!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2023
MizterAccurate:
Engineers in the house please help me out. An object fell on my laptop while using it and some how the retainer clip of one of the keys managed to break off, I'll like to connect with an engineer that can help me fix it.
I can get it fixed for you, contact me on 08038294998
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2023
Alonzy100:
Please, someone should help. My Microsoft applications are not opening with error "Microsoft can't find your licence for this application, a repair attempt was unsuccessfulor was cancelled"
You need to reinstall new applications on it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.