Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1268149 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2023
falansa:
Hello bosses.. Is it advisable to buy a MacBook that is MDM bypass? And is there any implication of buying such laptop?
Not advisable, get a clean macbook
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by majesticguy: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Good afternoon guys.I was codding with my laptop yesterday night when it suddenly went off by itself, I tried switching it back on all to no avail. I removed the battery and tried plugging it directly, still nothing, neither is the fan working..

It's just dead silence. Pried it open to see if I would perceive any smell, there was no smell at all . Please what could be the problem? hope it's not motherboard 🥺...

NB: The laptop is hp8570p
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
majesticguy:
Good afternoon guys.I was codding with my laptop yesterday night when it suddenly went off by itself, I tried switching it back on all to no avail. I removed the battery and tried plugging it directly, still nothing, neither is the fan working..

It's just dead silence. Pried it open to see if I would perceive any smell, there was no smell at all . Please what could be the problem? hope it's not motherboard 🥺...

NB: The laptop is hp8570p

Don't connect the charger again, I believe there's a short on your laptop, I'll advise you see a laptop technician and if you're in lag you can reach me on 08064724259 to help you fix it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by majesticguy: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
udemzyudex:

Don't connect the charger again, I believe there's a short on your laptop, I'll advise you see a laptop technician and if you're in lag you can reach me on 08064724259 to help you fix it.

A million thanks for your Swift response Sire. I am not in Lagos. I'd go see a technician tomorrow, thanks once again Sire.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sethactive(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
pls, where can I resell my New HP HS04 battery?

Around June this year, my Laptop developed a fault that I thought was battery-related, So I bought a New battery, # 20,000.
Only to discover the Issue was the Driver, I could not return the battery to the store and it just gathered dust on my shelve, so I thought about disposing of it. The battery Capacity in use is 6.5hrs (2750mah)

your recommendations and suggestions will help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by amdryzenitelcor: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2023
My raid0 broke on my office PC, I spent a long time looking for how to recover at least part of the data, I tried following the guide from this article, but alas, apparently it’s not possible to restore a broken raidf https://hddv.ru/kak-reshit-problemy-s-zhestkim-diskom-polnyj-gid-po-ispravleniju-oshibok-i-vosstanovleniju-dannyh
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by EmmymTr(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
My Dell Chromebook Mouse keeps seizing, i have to use external mouse to operate what is the issue?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by remigiusizunna(m): 12:15am On Oct 28, 2023
PLEASE I NEED URGENT HELP
Firstly, I noticed that the tiny light that shines when the CAP LOCK key is On stopped displaying 2 days ago but the key still functioned.
I used the laptop in the afternoon (hp probook 4540s),i turned it on this night and went to chrome, when I was typing I noticed that each time I pressed the SPACE key it will automatically add FULL STOP to my typing I pressed BACKSPACE to delete and it turned the chrome to full page, with a pop up notification at the top that I should PRESS THE F11 BUTTON TO RETURN TO NORMAL PAGE size.
I tried typing in WhatsApp to know if the problem is exclusively to chrome but it's all the same.
I've tried troubleshooting the keyboard, uninstall keyboard from device manager and reinstalled it but it's still happening.
Abeg make person help me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2023
remigiusizunna:
PLEASE I NEED URGENT HELP
Firstly, I noticed that the tiny light that shines when the CAP LOCK key is On stopped displaying 2 days ago but the key still functioned.
I used the laptop in the afternoon (hp probook 4540s),i turned it on this night and went to chrome, when I was typing I noticed that each time I pressed the SPACE key it will automatically add FULL STOP to my typing I pressed BACKSPACE to delete and it turned the chrome to full page, with a pop up notification at the top that I should PRESS THE F11 BUTTON TO RETURN TO NORMAL PAGE size.
I tried typing in WhatsApp to know if the problem is exclusively to chrome but it's all the same.
I've tried troubleshooting the keyboard, uninstall keyboard from device manager and reinstalled it but it's still happening.
Abeg make person help me

It's obvious naa, go replace the keyboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2023
EmmymTr:
My Dell Chromebook Mouse keeps seizing, i have to use external mouse to operate what is the issue?

I hope your keyboard is working well?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by remigiusizunna(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2023
udemzyudex:

It's obvious naa, go replace the keyboard.
The keyboard the press normal
Just that the space and backspace are running functions that I didn't command.
I'm beginning to think it's software problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2023
remigiusizunna:

The keyboard the press normal
Just that the space and backspace are running functions that I didn't command.
I'm beginning to think it's software problem

Even if na the function keys get issue, e fit affect the functionality of the keyboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by amdryzenitelcor: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
tell me its performance in games is very different from ASUS ROG STRIX G17? I looked at a comparison of similar beeches here: [url]https://hddv.ru/ [/url]and didn’t decide what to choose
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mayokhun(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2023
I need help please.. Water poured on my laptop, I tried to turn it off as soon as I could.. now the keyboard and mouse isn't working anymore.. can it be repaired and how much.
I use a MacBook air 2019... Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
Your location pls

mayokhun:
I need help please.. Water poured on my laptop, I tried to turn it off as soon as I could.. now the keyboard and mouse isn't working anymore.. can it be repaired and how much.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PrettySmart(m): 5:49am On Nov 03, 2023
My laptop hangs/freezes while booting, and if eventually it comes on after several trials, would hang suddenly especially when it runs on backup. What could be the problem and possible solution?

Thank you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2023
If you are in Lagos, Halla me 07033185680

PrettySmart:
My laptop hangs/freezes while booting, and if eventually it comes on after several trials, would hang suddenly especially when it runs on backup. What could be the problem and possible solution?

Thank you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2023
mayokhun:
Both needs replacement, contact me on 08038294998 to get it replaced
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by donkelvin10(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
You want to have a satisfying experience in your Computer (laptop or desktop) repair?

I am a computer engineer, and i am ready to fix all ur computers at a fair price. if its under warranty, i can help u at no cost.

Be sure to get excellent service

Call/whatsapp: +2349023630072
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olamotad: 2:56am On Nov 04, 2023
I have a Toshiba laptop that the keyboard soos working. But if press the keyboard on the surface it starts to work. So I tot it's keyboard. So I change it. Even with another keyboard I change. Same problem again. I tried installing the keyboard driver and touch pad. Still the same.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2023
Olamotad:
I have a Toshiba laptop that the keyboard soos working. But if press the keyboard on the surface it starts to work. So I tot it's keyboard. So I change it. Even with another keyboard I change. Same problem again. I tried installing the keyboard driver and touch pad. Still the same.

Your post is not clear.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bizzybowleg: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hello please my hp laptop x360 g2 is touching on its own . I have tried resetting, updating drives , disabled some drives from human interface in device manager but still the same issue . I have a video of the issue attached as a link for better clarification

https://www.kapwing.com/videos/65455fb0b02f4b28214d767b
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Bizzybowleg:
Hello please my hp laptop x360 g2 is touching on its own . I have tried resetting, updating drives , disabled some drives from human interface in device manager but still the same issue . I have a video of the issue attached as a link for better clarification

That's touchscreen malfunctioning, you either disconect it or replace it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bizzybowleg:

This is a keyboard issue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mdpeace(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Please can this be fixed? And how much would it cost me. It’s a Sony laptop

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Stretch4u(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
this device is going to need hardware replacement most likely, better of getting a new one
mayokhun:
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Stretch4u(m): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
possible solution would be to reset the device to factory settings
PrettySmart:

Thank you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rexnegro(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux
Good day sir , please I have issue of this app won't run on this pc , I can't install third party software since I collected this new Acer travelmate spin b3 laptop . I have watched,read and do all that was instructed in series of digital materials to no avail nothing. I also noticed that my windows 11, 64bit based don't have developer mode to toggle on or off. I think that might just the main reason why I can't download and install software on my pc. Right now I'm so fed up trying to fix it. I don't know if I should reset the pc. Please help with your expert knowledge thanks .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
If you are in Lagos, bring it for a fix.

Rexnegro:

Good day sir , please I have issue of this app won't run on this pc , I can't install third party software since I collected this new Acer travelmate spin b3 laptop . I have watched,read and do all that was instructed in series of digital materials to no avail nothing. I also noticed that my windows 11, 64bit based don't have developer mode to toggle on or off. I think that might just the main reason why I can't download and install software on my pc. Right now I'm so fed up trying to fix it. I don't know if I should reset the pc. Please help with your expert knowledge thanks .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olamotad: 1:09am On Nov 07, 2023
Pls house. I just bought Toshiba laptop after lading windows 10. It works for some time and suddenly start to display this. What can I do?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olamotad: 1:25am On Nov 07, 2023
The screen hangs while booting up. Just a blue window screen. Like window is coming up and it hangs there
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hafeexla(m): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2023
Olamotad:
The screen hangs while booting up. Just a blue window screen. Like window is coming up and it hangs there
seems both me and you have the problem together. I am really getting tired of using a laptop currently, the screen just stuck on the blue screen and it will not boot up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.