Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1265374 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 9:45am On Mar 08
danyx:
I need to fix my Acer Aspire S3 screen.
Who can help me with the replacement
It's like the system is using a special screen, it won't be easy to get unless you order for it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kibbs(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08
I have a Latitude e6540 with Radeon HD 8790m 2gb graphics card and 8GB i7-4800mq RAM. And I've been told thee board is spoilt, how much will this cost?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mayorlikeu(m): 10:51am On Mar 09
Hp envy 15 notebook to turning on after changing screen and keyboard for 185k ...anyone to help plss..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 8:04pm On Mar 09
Kibbs:
I have a Latitude e6540 with Radeon HD 8790m 2gb graphics card and 8GB i7-4800mq RAM. And I've been told thee board is spoilt, how much will this cost?
Snap the system to my WhatsApp number so I can give you quotation, 08038294998
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 8:04pm On Mar 09
mayorlikeu:
Hp envy 15 notebook to turning on after changing screen and keyboard for 185k ...anyone to help plss..
Take it back to where you bought it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09
mayorlikeu:

Did you experience this when the screen was changed or after you've used it for some days?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ay04z(m): 11:40am On Mar 10
Hello plz who can help me on dis

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by koyeni(m): 11:42am On Mar 10
Ay04z:
Hello plz who can help me on dis

The storage or ram could be the culprit here.....change them and reload
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ay04z(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10
koyeni:

The storage or ram could be the culprit here.....change them and reload
. Dat where the problem is .. i have nimc license on it. I really want the hardisk to kom back up ..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fleyboy02: 10:14pm On Mar 13
Good evening all....please how do I get a free excel and word installed in my pc....the one I have needs activation and I don't have the money they are asking for.
Please help cry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PrettySmart(m): 9:35am On Mar 14
fleyboy02:
Good evening all....please how do I get a free excel and word installed in my pc....the one I have needs activation and I don't have the money they are asking for.
Please help cry

Download and install KMSPICO based on your window version. Run the application, that's all...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Abdoade123: 9:50am On Mar 14
Please i need solution, i use my laptop to do my course yesterday and this morning when i am about to use it i noticed some keypad are not working and it's fully working yesterday.

Ps. No liquid was pour on it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 10:10am On Mar 14
Abdoade123:
Please i need solution, i use my laptop to do my course yesterday and this morning when i am about to use it i noticed some keypad are not working and it's fully working yesterday.

Ps. No liquid was pour on it
The keyboard is faulty and needs fixing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mayorlikeu(m): 1:29am On Mar 16
[code][/code]
udemzyudex:

Did you experience this when the screen was changed or after you've used it for some days?

It was when the screen was changed ..and trying reload the windows on it sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PacNwa: 7:59pm On Mar 18
Good evening,
Please I have a 5th generation DELL INSPIRON 7348 with a cracked screen, some parts of the screen isn’t touching again , I want to know if it’s possible to change the whole screen and still retain it’s touches and also if it’s possible to change the hard disk to SSD
and how much each would cost to fix separately
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 10:48pm On Mar 18
PacNwa:
Good evening,
Please I have a 5th generation DELL INSPIRON 7348 with a cracked screen, some parts of the screen isn’t touching again , I want to know if it’s possible to change the whole screen and still retain it’s touches and also if it’s possible to change the hard disk to SSD
and how much each would cost to fix separately
Contact me on 08038294998 to get the replacement and put everything in good order
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PacNwa: 4:34pm On Mar 19
chuksvoice:

Contact me on 08038294998 to get the replacement and put everything in good order
For how much?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yomzyboy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19
My laptop an elitebook x360 g2 all of a sudden stopped touching. i still used the touchscreen feature yesterday, woke up this morning and it wasnt working. what could be the problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 7:32pm On Mar 19
PacNwa:

For how much?
Budget 150k for everything
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 7:33pm On Mar 19
Yomzyboy:
My laptop an elitebook x360 g2 all of a sudden stopped touching. i still used the touchscreen feature yesterday, woke up this morning and it wasnt working. what could be the problem?

Either the touch feature is deactivated in the device manager panel or the touch screen is bad

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yomzyboy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19
i cant even find touch screen under my human interface, just touchpad. the laptop didnt drop or anything, used it as at 2am today,slept and woke up and its not working [color=#990000][/color]
chuksvoice:

Either the touch feature is deactivated in the device manager panel or the touch screen is bad
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19
Yomzyboy:
i cant even find touch screen under my human interface, just touchpad. the laptop didnt drop or anything, used it as at 2am today,slept and woke up and its not working [color=#990000][/color]

Update it.

1030 g2 has been acting funny lately, that's because of the refurbished version(Dubia) being sold in Nigeria and labeled as UK used.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yomzyboy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20
udemzyudex:

Update it.

1030 g2 has been acting funny lately, that's because of the refurbished version(Dubia) being sold in Nigeria and labeled as UK used.

thanks alot , I updated it and it’s working. Thank you, God bless y’all 🙏

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by harrend(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21
Please what's the solution to this problem my HP windows 7 just started developing?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 6:36pm On Mar 21
harrend:
Please what's the solution to this problem my HP windows 7 just started developing?
It's either the hard disk is bad or shifted from the connector or the windows has crashed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by harrend(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21
So what's the solution bro?
chuksvoice:

It's either the hard disk is bad or shifted from the connector or the windows has crashed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:27am On Mar 22
harrend:

Immediately you power it on press the F9 key to see if the hdd is listed among the boot option.
If you can't find the hdd among the list of boot options then the hdd might have detach from it connector.
Sometimes the boot option do reset from legacy to UEFI, you'll have to set it back.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by harrend(m): 9:47am On Mar 22
It says no hard disk found
udemzyudex:

Immediately you power it on press the F9 key to see if the hdd is listed among the boot option.
If you can't find the hdd among the list of boot options then the hdd might have detach from it connector.
Sometimes the boot option do reset from legacy to UEFI, you'll have to set it back.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Soulseeker01(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22
Pls i need free soft ware to recover deleted data from SD card, and hard drive
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22
harrend:
It says no hard disk found
that means the hard disk is not detected, might have shifted or disconnected from the connector. You have to insert or reconnect it back properly
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by harrend(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22
Boss please how do I do it?
Can flashing solve the problem?
Adewale1603:
that means the hard disk is not detected, might have shifted or disconnected from the connector. You have to insert or reconnect it back properly
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oshin56(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22
I beg help me since almost 2 years I put bios password on my PC and I can't remember it again

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: moebobba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.