Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1272405 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eyispecial(f): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
ebukah:
did u format ur system resently?

No
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by freezebomb2000(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
skydancer: Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

DISCOVER!!!
How To Get Brand New Android Tablet For
#12,700 Only And Have It Shipped To Your
Door Step Here In Nigeria
For FREE Info Visit www.frezeebomb.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaysalas(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2012
hi guys, i av a lil' problem with d pdf software on my laptop. I av been downloadin pdf ebooks and openin it wit d pdf software, bt recently i discovered dt i cannot open some books and new ebooks downloaded wont open. What do i do abt ds? Kindly reply. You guys r d BEST.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mikkyphaton: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2012
ebukah:
doz d screen darken to shw dat it is on?
it doesnt the only thing is that it show light u know all around the laptop including the power light and of recent i have noticed it came on(started) but i have to press the power button for quite a long time unlike b4.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaysalas(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kaysalas: hi guys, i av a lil' problem with d pdf software on my laptop. I av been downloadin pdf ebooks and openin it wit d pdf software, bt recently i discovered dt i cannot open some books and new ebooks downloaded wont open. What do i do abt ds? Kindly reply. You guys r d BEST.
ABEG make una answer me now
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kaysalas: hi guys, i av a lil' problem with d pdf software on my laptop. I av been downloadin pdf ebooks and openin it wit d pdf software, bt recently i discovered dt i cannot open some books and new ebooks downloaded wont open. What do i do abt ds? Kindly reply. You guys r d BEST.

Uninstall and re-instal adobe reader.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by moonraker(m): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2012
denzel2009:

Uninstall and re-instal adobe reader.

A better option would be to ditch adobe reader all together

and go for something light on system resources. Foxit reader is the name!!!!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaysalas(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2012
thnx guyz, UNA TOOO MUCH
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by solodree(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2012
freezebomb2000:
DISCOVER!!!
How To Get Brand New Android Tablet For
#12,700 Only And Have It Shipped To Your
Door Step Here In Nigeria
For FREE Info Visit www.frezeebomb.com
can i get the full details for the android tablets?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by than(m): 3:48am On Oct 06, 2012
If typing a document was all you could do with Microsoft Office Bill Gates wouldn't b so rich today. wink Learn more here /p2zLyK-1U
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OPEYEMIAD(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2012
kudos to you guys
please i don't know wether my question has been ask before and answer if so kindly direct me to the page
My Dvd Writer is selecting Disc, it will recognize some but not recognize some at time if recognize it will show empty disc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by itoldu: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2012
I need assistance concerning my laptop. It's a toshiba satellite M645 14" screen. The screen got broken. I took it to computer village for fixing but the repairer says he has not found neither the hinges nor the casing for the screen. Pls can anyone help out? I'd be grateful. 07032317918. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hp Probook 4530s laptop refuses to come on. When I plug the charger, the power indicator light just keeps flashing white and orange continually..same thing happens both when the battery is fixed or removed.
As well, when the battery is fixed but the laptop is not plugged, same thing-it still does not come on but the light keeps flashing....is there anyone who can proffer a solution??!! Thanks, guys....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by primeson1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hello gurus,
am using toshiba c660 laptop. I cant connect to the internet again using universal modem, i dnt knw d ip and dns address for tcp/ipv4 and tcp/ipv6 of airtel dat am using. I mistakenly click obtain ip address automatically, but wen i wnt to return to manual configurations, i forgot d addresses dat were der bfor. Pls help me out cos av searched online bt to no avail. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by primeson1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
Make una help me nw, plsssssssssssss.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VGA: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
cool
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
primeson1: Hello gurus,
am using toshiba c660 laptop. I cant connect to the internet again using universal modem, i dnt knw d ip and dns address for tcp/ipv4 and tcp/ipv6 of airtel dat am using. I mistakenly click obtain ip address automatically, but wen i wnt to return to manual configurations, i forgot d addresses dat were der bfor. Pls help me out cos av searched online bt to no avail. Thanks

primeson1: Make una help me nw, plsssssssssssss.

You have a usb modem , right ?

To simplify it

You should uninstall the
airtel usb modem software
from control panel and
insert the usb modem to
your laptop usb port it should
automatically install the drivers
again just like MTN does. if you have a
cd for it install it rather

if you are not sure how to uninstall a programme
use google to find out

I cant understand why you would be changing from auto to manual.
when your laptop is seto to something leave it like that.
if you are technically gifted you can do all these and fix it yourself
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
MacT: Hp Probook 4530s laptop refuses to come on. When I plug the charger, the power indicator light just keeps flashing white and orange continually..same thing happens both when the battery is fixed or removed.
As well, when the battery is fixed but the laptop is not plugged, same thing-it still does not come on but the light keeps flashing....is there anyone who can proffer a solution??!! Thanks, guys....

Make sure there's NEPA Light or Generator (if you choose to)

Follow instructions and be patient.

Remove the battery, other peripherals and the AC adapter...
press and hold down very hard the power button for 30 seconds...
plug the AC adapter only and turn on the notebook....

Make sure there's NEPA light when you connect the charger
dont put battery. when it turn on shutdown and remove charger
inser battery then insert charger and use as normal

you may get a message that the battery may need replacing
or the adaptor is unknown as this is common on some hp and dell
laptop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
itoldu: I need assistance concerning my laptop. It's a toshiba satellite M645 14" screen. The screen got broken. I took it to computer village for fixing but the repairer says he has not found neither the hinges nor the casing for the screen. Pls can anyone help out? I'd be grateful. 07032317918. Thanks

Would have love to help but cant because
I live outside nigeria. The only option is
to try other shop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: kudos to you guys
please i don't know wether my question has been ask before and answer if so kindly direct me to the page
My Dvd Writer is selecting Disc, it will recognize some but not recognize some at time if recognize it will show empty disc

click start, computer or my computer can you
see the cd dvd drive in there

can it read cd and dvd ?

what type of cd dvd are you playing?

for example a US or china cd dvd may not play
on a UK laptop. the region code differs
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
deji2009:

Make sure there's NEPA Light or Generator (if you choose to)

Follow instructions and be patient.

Remove the battery, other peripherals and the AC adapter...
press and hold down very hard the power button for 30 seconds...
plug the AC adapter only and turn on the notebook....

Make sure there's NEPA light when you connect the charger
dont put battery. when it turn on shutdown and remove charger
inser battery then insert charger and use as normal

you may get a message that the battery may need replacing
or the adaptor is unknown as this is common on some hp and dell
laptop

Already tried this like 20 times...no resolution...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by moonraker(m): 1:23am On Oct 08, 2012
MacT: Hp Probook 4530s laptop refuses to come on. When I plug the charger, the power indicator light just keeps flashing white and orange continually..same thing happens both when the battery is fixed or removed.

Any sound coming out from the laptop??

u might hv a bad system board!!!

do u hv a reset button. usually based in the battery bay area
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by moonraker(m): 1:26am On Oct 08, 2012
deji2009:

click start, computer or my computer can you
see the cd dvd drive in there

can it read cd and dvd ?

what type of cd dvd are you playing?

for example a US or china cd dvd may not play
on a UK laptop. the region code differs

Good point... he can also use a clean soft cloth to clean

the lens and some compressed air to flush out any dust!!!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaysalas(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
hi guys, thanks for the ever prompt response i get from you all in the house. please i noticed that anytime i try to open and watch youtube videos it always tell me an error occurred please try again later and i am unable to watch. especially videos links that form subjects of discussion on nairaland. abeg guys how do i fix this problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: kudos to you guys
d best solution is if u can get cd cleaner.... Due to nairaland rules drop a contact msg "adetwin@hotmail.com"

i will b glad if I can meet U and fix it up for U .... because it requires loosing and do some troubleshooting. OR due to nairaland rules drop a contact msg "adetwin@hotmail.com"
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
Just uninstall d moderm from ur laptop & re-install it ... It shud work fine, if not drop a contact msg "adetwin@hotmail.com"
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
Just uninstall d moderm from ur laptop & re-install it ... It shud work fine, if not drop a contact msg "adetwin@hotmail.com" ok
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by agbanem(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dear Fellow Investor,*
I've never seen an investment Company like this since my 4yrs Online.
http://avo.net/?=AVO4609211
3% DAILY PROFIT Fixed daily profit for 90 Business days
(Mon-Fri,Principal
Back, 370% Total Return)
8% REFERRAL BONUS Be their partner and build a constant cash-flow (5% 1st
level, 2% 2nd level, 1% 3rd level)*
>> Minimum Spend is Only $10, Withdrawals Process within 12 hours,
>> Guaranteed.
>> Daily Profit, Principal Redemption At Any Time, Liberty Reserve & Perfect
>> Money Accepted, Legal Share Certificate, AVO INC International asset smiley
>> management company became incorporated on May 07, 2003 in New York,
>> USA,1996 - 2012 AVO INC.*
>> *Here is the Link: **http://avo.net/?=AVO4609211
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by primeson1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
@deji009 and Adetwin, thanks guys, i will try it out tonight and give you feedback.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
please my A.C.RYAN TABLET ANDROID 7 has stopped working. when i put it on, it does not boot to the desktop page but just hangs there. please what do i do. i need help urgetly
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
primecorp: please my A.C.RYAN TABLET ANDROID 7 has stopped working. when i put it on, it does not boot to the desktop page but just hangs there. please what do i do. i need help urgetly

which one is ryan tablet? why do you people do this to yourselves all in the name of using tablet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.