Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1266623 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OMOADEX1: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
The DPI can not be adjust
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lidetchane: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2012
skydancer: Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jabalulsabr: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bro i am using Hp530 each time am typing on my keyboard dia is thing dat happen like (1)the bottons automatixally turns to shortcut i.e if i S-botton it will show da cntrl-S command,D-will show that of bookmark aand so on and i hav check ma ctrl and shift key maybe dey r pin down bt its nt da problem pls kelp me out......
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samonyudo(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2012
boss, pls am in a deep shit right now, pls i need the OS, DRivers and utilities for dell xps 8300 premium badly, i dont mind bursting you cash for it....pls reply asap......sam, ph ,07035293548
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OMOADEX1: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2012
It is dell optiplex GX260, the sreen resolution is not ok after formatting it with window 7.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OPEYEMIAD(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2012
deji2009:

click start, computer or my computer can you
see the cd dvd drive in there

can it read cd and dvd ?

what type of cd dvd are you playing?

for example a US or china cd dvd may not play
on a UK laptop. the region code differs
thanks for your response but am talking about some software like microsoft, corel, adope and lot more. Even foreign movie and nigeria movie it will dectect some but writng empty disk to some or not even dectect at all.

Ok about d region code if that is d problem is there any solution for that?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OPEYEMIAD(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=adetwin]
d best solution is if u can get cd cleaner.... Due to nairaland rules drop a contact msg "adetwin@hotmail.com"
Thanks for your concern how can I get d cd claener "opeyemiademon@yahoo.com"
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: thanks for your response but am talking about some software like microsoft, corel, adope and lot more. Even foreign movie and nigeria movie it will dectect some but writng empty disk to some or not even dectect at all.

Ok about d region code if that is d problem is there any solution for that?

Its kind of 50/50 thing.
best to take it to a
repair shop maybe they
would be able to understand
the problem better
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=OPEYEMI AD][/quote]

google ccleaner and download it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
OMO_ADEX: It is dell optiplex GX260, the sreen resolution is not ok after formatting it with window 7.

go to dell website to
download the graphics or
video driver to mae it works
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hackomania(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
samonyudo: boss, pls am in a deep shit right now, pls i need the OS, DRivers and utilities for dell xps 8300 premium badly, i dont mind bursting you cash for it....pls reply asap......sam, ph ,07035293548

http://server88-208-222-62.live-servers.net/dell/dellrecovery/dell.asp?keywords=dell+xps+8300+recovery+disc+reinstall+windows+7&recor=1#1
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lucabrasi(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
hi there anyone o],i have a macbook air and an iPhone both synced with my iTunes music displayed on both devices, now my iPhone was stolen on a trip to lagos early this year and i don't remember the iTunes id again,i just bought an ipad3 last week and i am trying to move the music on the iTunes on my laptop to the iPad but i have absolutely no idea how to go about it..

please can anyone help me out with doing the following

1.how can i move the music on the mac iTunes to my iPad?

2.how can i download videos on and music on youtube and dailymotion to my iPad so i can watch them offline

please i will appreciate answers to this as i hardly use the iPad other than to read books since i have bought it
thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oluschenco(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2012
I was working on my PC and there was power outage, now d computer doesnt booth completely b4 it restarts itself. pls wat can i do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2012
Oluschenco: I was working on my PC and there was power outage, now d computer doesnt booth completely b4 it restarts itself. pls wat can i do?

what make is the pc?

If it is windows XP when its restarting keep pressing F8
and go to last known configuration press enter

IF it is vista or windows 7 keep pressinf f8 and
select repair your computer follow on screen
instruction to complete. if it still restarting

remove everything connected to the pc i.e. power lead, usb,
printers, diskett everything so that we have just the pc on is
own. hold down the pc power button for 30seconds and
lets go. connect pc and monitor and power it on should
displayed windows did not shutdown successfully

hightlight start windows normally

if you struggle to follow the insturction
call me 07909309108 make sure you add UK dialing code as am not inanigeria
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bodeface: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
Pls help me, my laptop screen is not displaying fully, there is a black bar from the top to bottom of the right Side, the screen is not broken I am also skilled on Laptops but this is beating my imagination.
The side is just black at the right side from top to bottom, and I also observed that during booting, the laptop is not displaying anything during the ms-dos startup it will just show when it gets to windows it does not affect what is diplayed as all info with right colours is displayed but it simply reduce the size of the screen, I tried to do a print screen to attach but when I dropped in ms-word the printscreen did not show the black bar and it came out normal, pls help me urgently.
The Laptop spec is: Dell 630, intel core 2 duo, 2GHz, 2GB ram, graphic card:mobile intel 965 Express chipset.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chikebrain: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
bodeface: Pls help me, my laptop screen is not displaying fully, there is a black bar from the top to bottom of the right Side, the screen is not broken I am also skilled on Laptops but this is beating my imagination.
The side is just black at the right side from top to bottom, and I also observed that during booting, the laptop is not displaying anything during the ms-dos startup it will just show when it gets to windows it does not affect what is diplayed as all info with right colours is displayed but it simply reduce the size of the screen, I tried to do a print screen to attach but when I dropped in ms-word the printscreen did not show the black bar and it came out normal, pls help me urgently.
The Laptop spec is: Dell 630, intel core 2 duo, 2GHz, 2GB ram, graphic card:mobile intel 965 Express chipset.

Check if your VGA if it has been drived. That could be the issue. Click on start, and then on computer right click and click on manage which will take you to computer management; Then on device manager, check if VGA has been driven there.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bodeface: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
Thanks for your reply.
Pls do you mean that I should check the device manager and check for the VGA driver?
Pls I do understand what you mean sir, I will appreciate if you could explain to NE further.
Thanking you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
Oluschenco: I was working on my PC and there was power outage, now d computer doesnt booth completely b4 it restarts itself. pls wat can i do?

it seems ur system is kind of corrupt, if u can't repair it ?give a call :07082998588,07057140885
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
bodeface: Thanks for your reply.
Pls do you mean that I should check the device manager and check for the VGA driver?
Pls I do understand what you mean sir, I will appreciate if you could explain to NE further.
Thanking you.

Thats what he meant. In addition to that when you right click see if there's any
yellow sign code 10 or similar. after that we need to test the graphics card

click start, run type n dxdiag click yes to continue go to display and make sure
you have direct x and also enabaled. if not I may be able to offer you a remote support
here from the UK. if you struggle to follow the insturction

you can call 18/10/12 at 8pm night time

Please, keep my number safe !
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chikebrain: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
bodeface: Thanks for your reply.
Thanking you.

Yes, that's what i meant. Check if the drivers are working; if its not, try to drive it or better still re-drive the VGA.
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bayoigbekele(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
pls wer cn i dwnld drivers for windowxp?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oluschenco(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
deji2009:

what make is the pc?

thanks its window xp SP2. I will do as u have said and keep u inform.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by queenet246(f): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
my lapppy doesnt boot. sometimes it says hard disk error, and i dont know wat to do.
before now after booting it displays somting dat if i click on it d system goes off.
plz wat can i do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hackomania(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
Bayo igbekele: pls wer cn i dwnld drivers for windowxp?

Drivers are model specific. You need to know the model of your machine and then visit the manufacturer's website for compatible drivers
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hackomania(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
queenet246: my lapppy doesnt boot. sometimes it says hard disk error, and i dont know wat to do.
before now after booting it displays somting dat if i click on it d system goes off.
plz wat can i do?

The hard disk is either faulty (does your harddisk make creaking noises when you boot up?), or it doesn't make adequate contact with the harddisk connector. You can also try the suggestion by deji

deji2009: what make is the pc?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hackomania:

The hard disk is either faulty (does your harddisk make creaking noises when you boot up?), or it doesn't make adequate contact with the harddisk connector. You can also try the suggestion by deji

Would be better if he mentioned laptop make and model.

Could it be hard disk failure is imminent toshiba laptops

or HP compaq range
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
queenet246: my lapppy doesnt boot. sometimes it says hard disk error, and i dont know wat to do.
plz wat can i do?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by queenet246(f): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hackomania:

i already did all dat but there is something that vibrates under if touched. plz help me with anoda option
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mayowura: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
Pls sm1 hlp me with pc health boost licence key. Tnx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chikebrain: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mayowura: Pls sm1 hlp me with pc health boost licence key. Tnx
Definitely can't be given here. Chat with me live on PC [url=louisint.2itb.com]Louis Initiative[/url]
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by queenet246(f): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
deji2009:

Would be better if he mentioned laptop make and model.

Could it be hard disk failure is imminent toshiba laptops

or HP compaq range

its HP compaq nc6220.
it makes creaky noise when booting and am wit it now
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by femi4: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
queenet246:

i already did all dat but there is something that vibrates under if touched. plz help me with anoda option
have your hdd replaced. Seems your hard disk is tired

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.