Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1269608 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hero167: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2015
If you have facing some criticale problems against your computer then i have an article which will give you some tips from which you can resolve the problems. Just open the mentioned link and learn about 5 Easy Ways to Improve Computer Performance.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deligatus(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2015
For like two days now when i tried to on my laptop hp envy m6 i get a click sound and it turn it self back off
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by elder05(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Bro I have a game in my laptop JUST CAUSE. But it doesn't work with my usb pad. Any way u can help me make it work?? thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by martinNO(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kk tnx man
bedfordng:
try and upgrade to 4gb ram
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Joshkid(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hello, gurus in the house...I have a hp compaq nx6325 laptop but whenever I wanna install games it will tell mhee my video card memory is too low..and besides I want to improve its resolution so as to get a vibrant display...hw do I go abt it pls?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by myhobbies(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Please guys, what is the cause of this problem Recently when I am browsing some black thing will just come from nowhere and cover my Mozilla firefox browser. It has happened so many times now.
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
myhobbies:
Please guys, what is the cause of this problem Recently when I am browsing some black thing will just come from nowhere and cover my Mozilla firefox browser. It has happened so many times now.
Thanks

Are you sure they're not advertisement?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by myhobbies(m): 4:46am On Aug 01, 2015
It is not bro, the screen will just turn black and won't go unless I close the browser and reopen a fresh one.
Tolzeal:

Are you sure they're not advertisement?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaysalas(m): 5:37am On Aug 01, 2015
Kaysalas:
@dptrix and all, thnx for d 1dadul tips, pls HP620, trips off when powered, new battery, still problem persists, any tips to resolving this?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by justi4jesu(f): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=Kaysalas post=36482799][/quote]

Try plugging it without the battery and see if it works and doesn't trip off without inserting the battery and also try swapping the charger.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
myhobbies:
It is not bro, the screen will just turn black and won't go unless I close the browser and reopen a fresh one.

Then make a clean Installation bro.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Joshkid:
Hello, gurus in the house...I have a hp compaq nx6325 laptop but whenever I wanna install games it will tell mhee my video card memory is too low..and besides I want to improve its resolution so as to get a vibrant display...hw do I go abt it pls?

What Kinder Pc are you using ?
Seriously if ur VGA is low , Then the PC is out of gaming World.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Joshkid(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tolzeal:

What Kinder Pc are you using ?
Seriously if ur VGA is low , Then the PC is out of gaming World.
hp compaq nx6325
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaysalas(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
I av tried powering my laptop without the battery, same issue, I will howevr try n get a similar charger( its a small mouth charger) to try it out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2015
Joshkid:

Hmm pls confirm by right click on desktop background go to properties check the dedicated video memory size and get back to us, because the actual VGA DRIVER may not b installed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Awotimi(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Hi guys, I have a dell desktop with inbuilt system unit. I was playing pes13 on it yesterday when all of a sudden nepa took light and the system is not connected to a ups. When the light was restored I switched on the system. It showed waiting...then no signal....(which is the normal stuff it shows) then the screen just went blank. I waited for a while but it still didn't boot. Please what could be the cause and the possible solution.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Awotimi:
Hi guys, I have a dell desktop with inbuilt system unit. I was playing pes13 on it yesterday when all of a sudden nepa took light and the system is not connected to a ups. When the light was restored I switched on the system. It showed waiting...then no signal....(which is the normal stuff it shows) then the screen just went blank. I waited for a while but it still didn't boot. Please what could be the cause and the possible solution.

ATX Reset
If you have had any issues with you computer and phoned the help line number one of the common things they will ask you to do is an ATX reset, Basically this just resets the power supply in your computer and in most cases can solve some power issues.

Probability:60/70

How to perform an ATX reset:

Disconnect the power from your computer.
If possible remove the battery and external devices.
Hold the power button for about 15 seconds
Put the battery back in the computer
Reconnect the power
Press the power button to turn on your computer

If this does not solve the power issue it may be the hardware its self which is faulty and will need repairing or replacing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Joshkid(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
adetwin:

Hmm pls confirm by right click on desktop background go to properties check the dedicated video memory size and get back to us, because the actual VGA DRIVER may not b installed
i can't find the dedicated video memory...i only saw cpu 1.8ghz, 1gb RAM etc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by femadesh(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hello gurus

I have a Dell Inspiron N5050 laptop

Whenever I plug in the charger, it will write "PLUGED IN, NOT CHARGING" and I've tested all follow come chargers, still the same
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xxgig(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
my compaq presario cq57, with 4gig RAM(3.85 usable) does not duplicate display with a projector.
Each time i connect a projector, the screen display goes black, and the projector becomes the sole display screen. what could be the issue?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oldrafikki: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Can you help me with unlock code for my huawei 3131 modern. The IMEI is 862733014561073
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MyMentor: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
My computer is telling me to strike F1 to continue booting. Bt if i strike it wil repeat d same tin.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zube01(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
hello friends! my system today started pressing the key zero on its own continously! pls how do I solve this issue? thanks for the help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Awotimi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
deji2009:

ATX Reset
If you have had any issues with you computer and phoned the help line number one of the common things they will ask you to do is an ATX reset, Basically this just resets the power supply in your computer and in most cases can solve some power issues.

Reconnect the power

If this does not solve the power issue it may be the hardware its self which is faulty and will need repairing or replacing.
tanx a lot bro.....I'll try it immediately....but the system has no battery..its a desktop...with inbuilt system unit.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Awotimi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
deji2009:

ATX Reset

Reconnect the power

thanks a lot bro. I'll do that immediately but the system is a desktop....with inbuilt system unit.
I just tried it but it still the same
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2015
isidollarboy:
Egbeda, lagos , is it not a drivers problem? Any solution ?
ok but please tell me how can I drive the software 3DVD.

Pls call any of our contact numbers , check our signature
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2015
zube01:
hello friends! my system today started pressing the key zero on its own continously! pls how do I solve this issue? thanks for the help

The key zero is pin down try to hit so that it could be normal
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2015
femadesh:
Hello gurus

I have a Dell Inspiron N5050 laptop

Whenever I plug in the charger, it will write "PLUGED IN, NOT CHARGING" and I've tested all follow come chargers, still the same

As u said that u have tried all "follow come charger" but still the same, the issue is from the mother board as in the charging IC needs to be changed please your location let's see if we can send an engineer
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 7:21am On Aug 03, 2015
MyMentor:
My computer is telling me to strike F1 to continue booting. Bt if i strike it wil repeat d same tin.

Ok it should be an operating system issue, try to strike F8 to boot via SAFE MODE and observe if it will boot to desktop background... Pls get back to us to know the next
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AwesomeRomeo: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2015
Please what's the name of the software that announces or notify someone whenever a task has been performed on the system? (must especially when new app has been installed in the system) A lady's voice will tell you the name of the app that was installed. I heard it in windows 8.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaysalas(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2015
dptrix:

Change your laptop adaptor, I have had a friend laptop which was shocking, but when we bought another adaptor the shock stopped
Oh boy! dptrix, thanx a bunch! infact thanks a MILLION!! i changed the adaptor, just as you said, and viola! it ain't SHOCKING anymore. can you imagine i have been battling with this SHOCKING of a thing for three whole years! i had to go buy hand gloves, you go think say i be Goalie keeper. hehehe! thanks man. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.