Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1274059 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hectorswag(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2015
[size=14pt]Are you having trouble fixing Mobile Phones, Tablets, Printers, Projectors, LapTops & All Home & Office Electronic Products?

Tired of looking for competent and reliable engineers??

Check out the flyer below and call for quick solution to all your electronic issues!!

We service all kinds of brand.

Follow on twitter: @therepairshopng
Like on Facebook: [url]facebook.com/therepairshopng[/url]

#TheRepairShop[/size]

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hails to the bosses.
How y'all

Boss Onegig
Kudos bto
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AwesomeRomeo: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Tolzeal:
Hails to the bosses.
How y'all

Boss Onegig
Kudos bto
Please bro, how do I unbrick my xperia S Arc LT18i? I just on my Bluetooth and the phone went off. I switched it on and it got stuck at sony xperia logo. USB debugging was off before it bricked. Please help me to unbrick it. Tanx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ndanaku(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pls my hp mini laptop,1gb ram nd 250dd is slow while booting.pls can I do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Please bro, how do I unbrick my xperia S Arc LT18i? I just on my Bluetooth and the phone went off. I switched it on and it got stuck at sony xperia logo. USB debugging was off before it bricked. Please help me to unbrick it. Tanx

What was thr last installed application.??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
ndanaku:
Pls my hp mini laptop,1gb ram nd 250dd is slow while booting.pls can I do

Knuck off underground apps.
Startup applications.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Teeboy15(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hi guys, please let someone help me out here. I am trying to install a software on my Lenovo G40 laptop but it seems the content in the terms and agreements page is too large for the screen. The 'I Reject' and 'I Agree' buttons are visible but I cannot view and click on the 'proceed' key. Please what do I do?
Thanks

Tolzeal please look into dis case for me

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ndanaku(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
Tolzeal:

Startup applications.
. Pls my hp mini laptop,1gb ram nd 250dd is slow while booting.pls can I do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ndanaku(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Tolzeal:

Startup applications.
I only hv two applicatn installed in d laptop.can upgrading my ram frm 1 to 2gb mk it fast?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AwesomeRomeo: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Tolzeal:

What was thr last installed application.??
Bro I can't remember. Tanx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jsalag: 12:32am On Aug 07, 2015
For you and anyone you know that might be interested

Direct UK Dell E5500
2GB RAM
80GB HDD
Good Battery
Intel Core 2 Duo
15.4"
Clean and intact.

Call 08066133131

No string attached, test before you pay.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jsalag: 12:43am On Aug 07, 2015
OPTION 1
Right click on TaskBar
Click on Properties then
Check the "Auto-Hide the taskbar"
That way you should be able to see more of the screen.

OPTION 2
Hit "F11" key on your keyboard

OPTION 3
Adjust you screen resolution. You can do that from Control Panel or right click on your desktop area, You'd see "Screen Resolution" Go there to adjust it.

FINALLY
For you and anyone you know that might be interested, I get

Direct UK Dell E5500
2GB RAM
80GB HDD
Windows 8.1 (Installed and Activated)
Good Battery
Intel Core 2 Duo
15.4"
Clean and intact.

Call 08066133131
22.5k (20k IF YOU DON'T WANT THE HARD DISK [HDD])

No string attached, test before you pay.
Teeboy15:
Hi guys, please let someone help me out here. I am trying to install a software on my Lenovo G40 laptop but it seems the content in the terms and agreements page is too large for the screen. The 'I Reject' and 'I Agree' buttons are visible but I cannot view and click on the 'proceed' key. Please what do I do?
Thanks

Tolzeal please look into dis case for me

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lukfame(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2015
Good morning gurus. I have this problem with my acer v5-471p..i accidentally deleted the hard drive plus the windows while trying to delete something else. I recovered my files but not the operating window which was then 8..i got a window 8.1 in ikeja. Installed it buh the screen is always double, blurry and moving.
I have downloaded the graphic card which is intel 3000 on both acer site and intel site but none of it worked..went online but no solution yet buh i resorted to using windows display driver which cant play games or even make adobe photoshop work well...
I posted pics showing the screen..
I will so much appreciate it if you can help me out with this ish...tnx and God bless you all

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nastydude(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Good morning. Thanks for creating such a wonderful thread. I did a system overhaul some time ago and just about last month or so,I started seeing 'windows not genuine' . What must I do to stop this from showing up on my screen?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2015
lukfame:
Good morning gurus. I have this problem with my acer v5-471p..i accidentally deleted the hard drive plus the windows while trying to delete something else. I recovered my files but not the operating window which was then 8..i got a window 8.1 in ikeja. Installed it buh the screen is always double, blurry and moving.
I have downloaded the graphic card which is intel 3000 on both acer site and intel site but none of it worked..went online but no solution yet buh i resorted to using windows display driver which cant play games or even make adobe photoshop work well...
I will so much appreciate it if you can help me out with this ish...tnx and God bless you all

[img] https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2716096_tmpdoodle1438931490931_jpeg558d82f5e959df37411f2097dce5c6a1[/img]

This is not software but hardware issue. It has to do with the graphic chipset, the GPU(Graphic processing unit), not receiving the right amount of cooling or there is no good contact with the heat sink. It could possibly be a missing thermal pad from the top of the GPU. Take it to your costumer care or tech to look into it and find a solution. This is not something you can fix on your own.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by examprepng: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pls how much do you repair a dell laptop inverter screen
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 4reigningqueen: 5:54am On Aug 08, 2015
hello, plz my hp laptop with about 220gb memory space, windows 8,is hanging and some buttons are nt functioning. If i restart,sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.plz what do i do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Aug 08, 2015
examprepng:
Pls how much do you repair a dell laptop inverter screen

Contact @onegig if you are in lagos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lukfame(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=all4naija post=36695100]

Like how much is it likely to cost me?...tnx for your reply
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2015
Hello, pls my pc DELL Inspiron 11(@my display picture s developin d ffg probs
1) I bought the pc from Konga in May this year afterwards the sound system stopped working after som hrs as @ late July wen I plugged in an. External speaker to it, I then uninstalled the. Sounds applicatn n I tried2 install it again buh couldn't find it n d control panel again
2)Yestedy, I tried 2switch on d pc buh I noticed that it ws nt comin up,the screen light was just flauntuatin, n I couldn't access it
I'm a serving corper ere in Akure,Ondo state
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2015
4reigningqueen:
hello, plz my hp laptop with about 220gb memory space, windows 8,is hanging and some buttons are nt functioning. If i restart,sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.plz what do i do?
it hardware did water fell on it?
let A gud engr check it for u ASAP
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2015
sahm4u2nv:
Hello, pls my pc DELL Inspiron 11(@my display picture s developin d ffg probs
1) I bought the pc from Konga in May this year afterwards the sound system stopped working after som hrs as @ late July wen I plugged in an. External speaker to it, I then uninstalled the. Sounds applicatn n I tried2 install it again buh couldn't find it n d control panel again
2)Yestedy, I tried 2switch on d pc buh I noticed that it ws nt comin up,the screen light was just flauntuatin, n I couldn't access it
I'm a serving corper ere in Akure,Ondo state
Thanks in anticipation
pls take d picture of ur screen let c it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Nastydude:
Good morning. Thanks for creating such a wonderful thread. I did a system overhaul some time ago and just about last month or so,I started seeing 'windows not genuine' . What must I do to stop this from showing up on my screen?
ur copy of window is not genuine u av to activate it sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2015
lukfame:
you still av to get d VGA drivers for ur system

Tolzeal can help u
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Djbaka(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2015
Hello gurus,

I have an ish with a dell inspiron 3521.

The processor overworks itself even while it's not running heavy programs. Even while it's idle, it can overwork to the level of it getting frozen and i'll have to do a force shutdown.

I've scanned for any hiding virus or worms. The McAfee has seen nothing.

It has a 4GB memory and a 500GB HDD. I do not want to re-install the W8.1 OS cos it's a genuine one as it came with the PC from the manufacturer.

Any ideas/tips would be appreciated.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2015
Djbaka:
Hello gurus,

I have an ish with a dell inspiron 3521.

The processor overworks itself even while it's not running heavy programs. Even while it's idle, it can overwork to the level of it getting frozen and i'll have to do a force shutdown.

I've scanned for any hiding virus or worms. The McAfee has seen nothing.

It has a 4GB memory and a 500GB HDD. I do not want to re-install the W8.1 OS cos it's a genuine one as it came with the PC from the manufacturer.

Any ideas/tips would be appreciated.
over work as in over heating?
pls check d cooling fan and if ur system is not experiencing over heating
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2015
zyzxx:
Aiit bro

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2015
zyzxx:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 4reigningqueen: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2015
zyzxx:
it hardware did water fell on it? let A gud engr check it for u ASAP

no! water ke
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=sahm4u2nv post=36732206][/quote]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=sahm4u2nv post=36732206][/quote]
N hin b dat bro
Any help pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.