Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1289175 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (1225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bdavis: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2016
dansantus1986:
Good evening engineers...please am having an issue, I can't login on my system, HP probook..it always tells me " User profile cannot be loaded " When I insert the password,,, please what can I do

If you have more than one user account, login to the other user account, copy you files (the file windows uses to track changes to you user profile is corrupted) once your files are copied, you can delete and then recreate your user profile. If you don't have another user account, anyone who knows what they are doing can easily create one or activate the hidden administrator account and sort you out without the lengthy process of formatting your system or reloading your OS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ExplicitContent: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Good day house, please help out.. my system has been doin well and fine. But just yesterday a freind I borrowed return it after use and since then it can't start/boot on its own..

The message is that there is problem with cooling fan operation and system can't start.. . An it will then off by itself.. if I happen to neglect the the warning I will have to click on on continue tab the system will then boot and come on but will suddenly shut down on its own in barely less than 20 mins...and there'is difference in behaviour of sys compared to before and also very hot in small time of usage

Attached screenshot.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dansantus1986(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
bdavis:

If you have more than one user account, login to the other user account, copy you files (the file windows uses to track changes to you user profile is corrupted) once your files are copied, you can delete and then recreate your user profile. If you don't have another user account, anyone who knows what they are doing can easily create one or activate the hidden administrator account and sort you out without the lengthy process of formatting your system or reloading your OS

Thank you for your response, Please if I may ask, what about all those files that I had on that profile user.. Right now am using Quest profile user and I can't access any of the files that are in the other profile user. Please how am I going to do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Good day house, please help out.. my system has been doin well and fine. But just yesterday a freind I borrowed return it after use and since then it can't start/boot on its own..

The message is that there is problem with cooling fan operation and system can't start.. . An it will then off by itself.. if I happen to neglect the the warning I will have to click on on continue tab the system will then boot and come on but will suddenly shut down on its own in barely less than 20 mins...and there'is difference in behaviour of sys compared to before and also very hot in small time of usage

Attached screenshot.
Just like you have seen on the screen, its either your cooling fan is faulty or is filled with dust causing it not to work properly. The only thing that can be done is to disassemble the system and do a proper diagnosis.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
dansantus1986:

Thank you for your response, Please if I may ask, what about all those files that I had on that profile user.. Right now am using Quest profile user and I can't access any of the files that are in the other profile user. Please how am I going to do?
There is no easy way to access admin files using a guest account. Like I told you before, your OS seems to be corrupt or has bad files and if you really want to solve this issue permanently, a new windows install is inevitable. Accessing your old files will require disabling your admin password which will allow you to copying out your important files. This will be followed by re-installing a new windows and then transferring your files to the new OS.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dansantus1986(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
sotall:
There is no easy way to access admin files using a guest account. Like I told you before, your OS seems to be corrupt or has bad files and if you really want to solve this issue permanently, a new windows install is inevitable. Accessing your old files will require disabling your admin password which will allow you to copying out your important files. This will be followed by re-installing a new windows and then transferring your files to the new OS.

Thank you very much for the insight.. But Is it possible for me to do it myself or an engineer..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
dansantus1986:

Thank you very much for the insight.. But Is it possible for me to do it myself or an engineer..
You will definitely require the services of an engineer especially as regards accessing your old files. But as for installing a new OS, you may be able to do it yourself if you have done it before. If you are in Lagos , chat me up.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dansantus1986(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
sotall:
You will definitely require the services of an engineer especially as regards accessing your old files. But as for installing a new OS, you may be able to do it yourself if you have done it before. If you are in Lagos , chat me up.

Thanks, am not in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gingger(m): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pls am having a problem with my Dell inspirion 3521.
The system boots to bios direcrly instead of the desktop..

Each time I ve to press d escape button b4 it boots to the desktop.

2. On the same WiFi d WiFi refuses to come on neither does the battery.. I normally on the WiFi/Bluetooth with FN/F2,but now, it doesn't comes up..

Pls help as am really confused.. .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fullz: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
sotall:
At the stage of your laptop coming up for two seconds and going off, you need to visit an engineer.
it doesn't come up. all the lights just come on for 2 seconds.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2016
gingger:
Pls am having a problem with my Dell inspirion 3521.
The system boots to bios direcrly instead of the desktop..

Each time I ve to press d escape button b4 it boots to the desktop.

2. On the same WiFi d WiFi refuses to come on neither does the battery.. I normally on the WiFi/Bluetooth with FN/F2,but now, it doesn't comes up..

Pls help as am really confused.. .

Restart the computer, and at the Dell logo
screen tap the <F12> key multiple times to
go to the One-Time Boot Menu. Select the
Boot from Hard Drive option and press Enter. That should solve the first issue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gingger(m): 6:40am On Oct 10, 2016
sotall:

Restart the computer, and at the Dell logo
screen tap the <F12> key multiple times to
go to the One-Time Boot Menu. Select the
Boot from Hard Drive option and press Enter. That should solve the first issue.

I will do dat...
Will report back how it went...
Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2016
gingger:

I will do dat...
Will report back how it went...
Thanks.
if that doesn't resolve it, you can try restoring your BIOS settings to default by doing the following.

Restart the computer. At the Dell logo during restart ,tap the F2 key repeatedly until you see Entering Setup in the top right corner of the screen.Depending on the BIOS, you may need to press a key listed at the bottom of the screen to load default settings. Press ESC to exit the BIOS, and be sure to select Save and exit.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gingger(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2016
sotall:
if that doesn't resolve it, you can try restoring your BIOS settings to default by doing the following.

Restart the computer. At the Dell logo during restart ,tap the F2 key repeatedly until you see Entering Setup in the top right corner of the screen.Depending on the BIOS, you may need to press a key listed at the bottom of the screen to load default settings. Press ESC to exit the BIOS, and be sure to select Save and exit.

I discovered the each time I turn on my pc, the F2 setup up highlights.. As in its like d F2 is stocked.

I pressed d F2 button, it doesn't looked pressed..

I don't really know how to explain myself. . But am sure d F2 key is permanently stocked dats y it goes to bios direcrly..

Any remedy as to my keyboard?

The F2 key is an issue..

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2016
gingger:

I discovered the each time I turn on my pc, the F2 setup up highlights.. As in its like d F2 is stocked.

I pressed d F2 button, it doesn't looked pressed..

I don't really know how to explain myself. . But am sure d F2 key is permanently stocked dats y it goes to bios direcrly..

Any remedy as to my keyboard?

The F2 key is an issue..

Thanks
Then disconnect the keyboard or find a way to disable the F2 key.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksmad(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2016
dansantus1986:

Thanks, am not in Lagos
Then where are you staying so that any Engineer in your area can solve the problem for you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gingger(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2016
sotall:
Then disconnect the keyboard or find a way to disable the F2 key.

How do I do any of d listed option?

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2016
gingger:

How do I do any of d listed option?

Thanks
You will have to lose out some screws from the back casing and then use a flat screw driver ti jack it off. I wouldn't advice you do it except you are skilled in disassembling laptops.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nerdychica(f): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2016
My lenovo computer keeps going to airplane mode every second like on and off. On and off ... The notifications just keeps popping up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nerdychica(f): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Nerdychica:
My lenovo computer keeps going to airplane mode every second like on and off. On and off ... The notifications just keeps popping up
guys pls help out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nerdychica:
guys pls help out
Your keyboard is malfunctioning or pressing down. If you are skilled in disassembling a laptop, you can remove the keyboard, dust it and place it back. Then observe if problem will persist . if it does, you may consider replacing your keyboard. if you are in Lagos and need someone to help you, whatsapp or call 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nerdychica(f): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
sotall:
Your keyboard is malfunctioning or pressing down. If you are skilled in disassembling a laptop, you can remove the keyboard, dust it and place it back. Then observe if problem will persist . if it does, you may consider replacing your keyboard. if you are in Lagos and need someone to help you, whatsapp or call 08164685979.
keyboard ? I doubt it ... I read on a lenovo forum someone with same issues and it had to do with LEM now am looking for a way to uninstall it .... I just changed this keyboard some months back
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nerdychica:
keyboard ? I doubt it ... I read on a lenovo forum someone with same issues and it had to do with LEM now am looking for a way to uninstall it .... I just changed this keyboard some months back
OK. I suggested that solution because most faulty keyboard presents similar symptoms. You can uninstall any app you have installed through control panel >>installed programs. right-click on any of the programs and choose uninstall. If its a driver you wanna uninstall, you can go to device manager and choose the driver and click uninstall.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dansantus1986(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
chuksmad:

Then where are you staying so that any Engineer in your area can solve the problem for you

I dey uyo...AKS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jp130(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Plz my lappy no de charge or boot. I tink ma sch gen do spoil am 4 me. Hw do i tackle dis issue. I cnt bliv d system i used dis aftann apply fcsc no de boot or charge as i just return home nw
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sanni45(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
jp130:
Plz my lappy no de charge or boot. I tink ma sch gen do spoil am 4 me. Hw do i tackle dis issue. I cnt bliv d system i used dis aftann apply fcsc no de boot or charge as i just return home nw
Try unplugging d charger,remove d battery n hold down d power button 4 lyk 30secs...Replace d battery,plug d charger wait a bit n try to power d laptop.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gingger(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
sotall:
You will have to lose out some screws from the back casing and then use a flat screw driver ti jack it off. I wouldn't advice you do it except you are skilled in disassembling laptops.

How much does it cost to change a laptop keyboard..

I use a Dell inspirion 3521..

Thanks..

Awaiting your response
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by superfelix: 12:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Pls, Help
my comp didnt ave sound so i get d driverpack to drive.. now d problem is this, all other drivers were installed but d 'SOUND DRIVER' wont install.. and d comp is stil 'soundless' now
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 5:41am On Oct 11, 2016
gingger:

How much does it cost to change a laptop keyboard..
I use a Dell inspirion 3521..
Thanks..
Awaiting your response
whatsapp or call 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 5:49am On Oct 11, 2016
superfelix:
Pls, Help
my comp didnt ave sound so i get d driverpack to drive.. now d problem is this, all other drivers were installed but d 'SOUND DRIVER' wont install.. and d comp is stil 'soundless' now
the sound driver doesn't match the one in your system. You can download the driver directly from the site of the manufacturer of your brand. Go to control panel, navigate to device manager on the top left. Click on audio/ sound devices. Then click on update. Make sure you are connected to the internet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (1225) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.