Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263461 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Most of them actually, on the
QWERTYUIOP
roll, it's only T that's working and left arrow was the only key that was not working when I bought it.
m
Bro consider replacing your keyboard
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
IBpaul:

can't explain but seems the new one bought has spoiled too.

Need original one that can serve me 4 hours without light
then go and get it and possibly go for a double cell if it is available for your system.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wayisshut: 12:33am On Jan 28, 2017
sotall:
then go and get it and possibly go for a double cell if it is available for your system.

Hello sotall I have a challenge. My dell can't connect to the WiFi of my phone. I use a gionee m5 mini . BEfore now it does connect, but lately when i try connecting it it takes forever to connect and when it connects it shows this connection is limited. becos of that i cant browse with my laptop.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lahify(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2017
hello gurus in the house please I need your help anytime I on my system, a "internal hard disk not found, to resolve this issue, try to reseat the drive" message is always displayed. I use a dell inspiron 3520. thank you in anticipation of your response.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2017
lahify:
hello gurus in the house please I need your help anytime I on my system, a "internal hard disk not found, to resolve this issue, try to reseat the drive" message is always displayed. I use a dell inspiron 3520. thank you in anticipation of your response.

May be the hard disk is not properly place
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lahify(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2017
horllamy:

I removed it and I placed it back in fact I cleaned it but still the same result
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2017
lahify:
I removed it and I placed it back in fact I cleaned it but still the same result

that means you have to replace ur hdd.....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Presh900(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
horllamy:

Hello, I connected My SD card to my laptop to transfer some files, but when I ejected It all my files were now carrying ".lnk" on them and couldn't open again, what could have caused it and what is the solution to it?? Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by J4parry(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Please help!

I forgot my BOIS password on my HP Elitebook 8470p, I have tried most of the suggested solutions on YouTube including Mazzif's software, still no luck.

Can anyone here give a clue on how to go about resetting the BIOS password?

I bought the PC from US in 2013 for those who myt think it's stolen. It came with Windows 7 PRO, I upgraded it to Windows 10 Pro.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
PLEASE HELP!!!
my HP Mini 200 has developed a strange behaviour of triping off and coming on again. sometimes it wouldnt allow the system to boot at all(triping off and on), but in some cases will boot fully to desktop environment without any problem. Some times I use it normally for hours without any problem, but now d tripping wahala is back, such that it cant even boot without tripping of. Plz some one should help me out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lahify(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
horllamy:

that means you have to replace ur hdd.....
please is there any other solution cos I have important files on that hdd
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CDMagazine(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
Someone in Calabar need an IDE Hard Drive 60GB or higher to buy...

If you have for sale, kindly reply with your phone number so that he can
contact you for it. You may also just post the amount you want to give
it here.

Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
lahify:
please is there any other solution cos I have important files on that hdd

Call or whatsapp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2017
J4parry:
Please help!

I forgot my BOIS password on my HP Elitebook 8470p, I have tried most of the suggested solutions on YouTube including Mazzif's software, still no luck.

I bought the PC from US in 2013 for those who myt think it's stolen. It came with Windows 7 PRO, I upgraded it to Windows 10 Pro.
I can help you fix it. Call or whatsapp 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Just got a windows 7 system from a friend, all is apps and movies still on it,how do I format it to a new system like we do factory resets on phones
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
Just got a windows 7 system from a friend, all is apps and movies still on it,how do I format it to a new system like we do factory resets on phones

Just type " refresh PC" in your windows search pane. Then either choose " refresh your PC without affecting your files" or " remove everything and reinstall windows"
follow the instruction and you will be done. make sure you'd PC is plugged in before doing it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vicky3(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pls make una help me my system keep telling me my windows would expire tomorrow what the meaning Pls and any solution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2017
vicky3:
Pls make una help me my system keep telling me my windows would expire tomorrow what the meaning Pls and any solution

It means ur window is not activated, you have to activate ur window
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by life00: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2017
Pls help me out here,, can hp mini 110-3100 run blustacks android emulator
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vicky3(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2017
horllamy:

It means ur window is not activated, you have to activate ur window
How is it done
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2017
vicky3:

How is it done

Buy window activator from all those guy selling software from computer villageor u should download
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vicky3(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2017
horllamy:

Buy window activator from all those guy selling software from computer villageor u should download

Guess I would download
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Anoneism(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Please I help from the experts in here. My HP laptop developed an unusual fault last year. First, the system won't come up if there's no battery but connected to ac adapter to power. I mean, if I remove the battery and connect it to power directly it won't work. Before now that's not the case.
Second, the system drains my battery after it has been shut down. If I charge the system full, off it and leave it for like 4-5 hours the whole power will be drained.
Third, in other to avoid the battery draining up I began to remove the battery whenever I'm done using the system. It suddenly developed another problem while doing that. If I should remove the battery and place it in maybe after some minutes, the system will on but nothing will show on the screen. The fan will be working, light blinking but the screen won't show anything at all.

Please help me out. It's really frustrating!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Anoneism:
Please I help from the experts in here. My HP laptop developed an unusual fault last year. First, the system won't come up if there's no battery but connected to ac adapter to power. I mean, if I remove the battery and connect it to power directly it won't work. Before now that's not the case.
Second, the system drains my battery after it has been shut down. If I charge the system full, off it and leave it for like 4-5 hours the whole power will be drained.
Third, in other to avoid the battery draining up I began to remove the battery whenever I'm done using the system. It suddenly developed another problem while doing that. If I should remove the battery and place it in maybe after some minutes, the system will on but nothing will show on the screen. The fan will be working, light blinking but the screen won't show anything at all.

Well, you should have taken it for troubleshooting when you discovered that the system doesn't power with charger.
As for the inability of the system to display as well as other issues it has before, you need to see an engineer close to you. If you are in Lagos, I can help you check it. call or whstsapp 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Anoneism(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
sotall:

Well, you should have taken it for troubleshooting when you discovered that the system doesn't power with charger.
As for the inability of the system to display as well as other issues it has before, you need to see an engineer close to you. If you are in Lagos, I can help you check it. call or whstsapp 08164685979.
@Sotall thanks for the prompt response. I'm in Lagos, I will call you. But where in Lagos are you @?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Anoneism:

@Sotall thanks for the prompt response. I'm in Lagos, I will call you. But where in Lagos are you @?

Ikeja, computer village
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Anoneism:

What is the model number of the system u ar talking about
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Anoneism(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
horllamy:

What is the model number of the system u ar talking about
HP Pavilion 655, 64bit.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2017
CDMagazine:
Someone in Calabar need an IDE Hard Drive 60GB or higher to buy...

If you have for sale, kindly reply with your phone number so that he can
contact you for it. You may also just post the amount you want to give
it here.

Thanks.
for laptop or desktop....if its for laptop i hv 60GB contact me on whatsapp 08098370953
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2017
J4parry:
Please help!

use dis website to reset ur fogotten password.. https://bios-pw.org/
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by J4parry(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
dapelua:
use dis website to reset ur fogotten password.. https://bios-pw.org/

Thanks, I already tried that site before coming here. It doesn't support Elitebook and Probook

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.