Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1270275 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CYBERCRIME(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Good day Engineer in the house please help me with this question.

Am 100% serious about it please don't miss lead me thanks.

I want to buy laptop between the range of 100k to 150k the laptop will be mostly use for Auto-card drawing and other cards, watching film, playing games e.t.c

I also need long lasting battery life, ram and memory space that's is my most important one.

Please advise me and give me 2 different laptop u sugest me to go with thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by life00: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2017
deji2009:

What's the make and model of your computer ?

Its hp mini 110
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udison(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
erekking:
where did u get ur deadpool cd or download and post ur pc specifications. Screenshot and show us ( right click, screen resolution, advanced) + (open search, type about system, click on the result(picture of a monitor with a check on it)

thats my system specs

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by arukwe123(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Please I just installed window 7 and when booting it says window error recovery and when I click on start up window normally, it will start making a noise when the window logo is about to come up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by erekking(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
udison:

thats my system specs
ok, but i cant determine using dat alone, did u install using cd, it could be corrupted, what is the precise error u received, if there is a code with it it would be helpful, did u install vc redistributable and direct x, can i see ur video resolution which u can find with the first directory in my earlier mention. I cant be guessing bro, give me specifics and i may be able to help you more. Where do u live.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 3KINGZ18: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
CYBERCRIME:
Good evening Engineer in the house please help me with this question.

Am 100% serious about it please don't miss lead me thanks.

I want to buy laptop between the range of 100k to 150k the laptop will be mostly use for Auto-card drawing and other cards, watching film, playing games e.t.c

I also need long lasting battery life, ram and memory space that's is my most important one.

Please advise me and give me 2 different laptop u sugest me to go with thanks.
get a system with dedicated graphics and a good processor that will solve all your problems.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
arukwe123:
Please I just installed window 7 and when booting it says window error recovery and when I click on start up window normally, it will start making a noise when the window logo is about to come up
The noise you hear when your system is about booting up is either from the fan ( something is obstructing it) or from your keyboard. It is most likely your keyboard and the best solution is to change it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CYBERCRIME(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
3KINGZ18:
get a system with dedicated graphics and a good processor that will solve all your problems.

Please bro recommend 2 for me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 3KINGZ18: 12:19am On Feb 08, 2017
CYBERCRIME:

Please bro recommend 2 for me
hp envy dv6 or acer aspire e5-573g but u need to up ur game a little to be able to get these.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Damilare5882:
Hello house ..please I need a quick answer on this ..my apple laptop isn't coming up at all ..the power button only blinks when ever I try to switch it on ..please what can be the cause ..thanks
check ur Ram.... or remove d ram and test anoda ram.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Damilare5882(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2017
dapelua:
check ur Ram.... or remove d ram and test anoda ram.
sighs ..atlast I got a response ...Thanks sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by graphicicon(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2017
@computer engineers, my asus laptop have an issue with the earphone port, the earphone suddenly stopped working, the earphone phone port has two functions, 1) earphone function
2) microphone function,
i have set all the settings required and even formatted the system and installed all the drivers and also run window update, still yet the earphone port refuse to work, and i dont even use the earphone port often, infact i have used the earphone port twice, all of a sudden it stopped working when i want to use it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Amicable24: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Good afternoon to the engineers in the house.. I need ur assistance urgently..
I bought a usb pc-to-pc that I want to use in transferring files from a laptop to mine but its not working.. I surfed thru d internet and noticed I need to download a software for the cable on both pc before I will be able to use it.. I want to knw whats ur take on that..
@ deji2009, erekking, sotall, dapelua, and others please
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by severus(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
SIGN UP FOR ONLINE WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING AND GET MENTORED BY EXPERTS FOR 3 WEEKS ON JAVASCRIPT, PHP AND BOOTSTRAP. EARN A DIPLOMA AFTER YOUR TRAINING.

THIS TRAINING ONLY COSTS N2000. VISIT [url]HTTP://WWW.MYCODECAMP.TK[/url] TO LEARN MORE AND BEGIN YOUR LIVE TRAINING.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Good morning everyone.

I was able to install windows 7 on my PC and get it to function properly. Thanks to everyone who helped out.

I just got a driverspack16 disc but could not install it, I keep getting an error reading something like "permission denied bla bla bla, contact......"

Please what can I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 3:53am On Feb 09, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
Good morning everyone.

I was able to install windows 7 on my PC and get it to function properly. Thanks to everyone who helped out.

I just got a driverspack16 disc but could not install it, I keep getting an error reading something like "permission denied bla bla bla, contact......"

Please what can I do?

If you have enough data, log unto www.driverupdate.net
Use the free version and download all your drivers.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 3:54am On Feb 09, 2017
Amicable24:
Good afternoon to the engineers in the house.. I need ur assistance urgently..
I bought a usb pc-to-pc that I want to use in transferring files from a laptop to mine but its not working.. I surfed thru d internet and noticed I need to download a software for the cable on both pc before I will be able to use it.. I want to knw whats ur take on that..
@ deji2009, erekking, sotall, dapelua, and others please

Send to cloud
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If you have enough data, log unto www.driverupdate.net
Use the free version and download all your drivers.

Alright, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Amicable24: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Send to cloud
Thank you.. I'm using home group thru WLAN
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by heayernu56(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Hello! my PC can't connect to the internet. whenever I try connecting my PC's wifi to an hotspot, it gives my PC internet access but it just won't browse ... I have tried with different hotspots but the problem remain the same
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xpool(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please CD/DVD Drive does not display in my computer, HP Pavillion dv6500, what should i do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Damoxy(m): 1:00am On Feb 10, 2017
Hi pple, I need help in soldering my laptop charger to d laptop charger mother board, it has three wires, dunno where to solder where to to, I want to know d polarity of d laptop pin and body(inner and outside
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 2:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Damoxy:
Hi pple, I need help in soldering my laptop charger to d laptop charger mother board, it has three wires, dunno where to solder where to to, I want to know d polarity of d laptop pin and body(inner and outside

Either buy another laptop, charger or take to a competent technician
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bossman44: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2017
I cant find Bluetooth in my device manager and my laptop is Bluetooth enabled h. P pavilion 15 Intelcore i5
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by solutionboy: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Gdaft, Engineers in the house, Pls I just formatted my laptop Dell inspiron 3520 and also deleted a
second window on it cos i was running two windows on it but ever
since it has been giving me a blank screen each time i turn it on.
Infact each tym its turned on it displays the dell logo and
consequently it will show a blank screen which atimes last for
15minutes before it finally finish boots.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 1:03am On Feb 11, 2017
bossman44:
I cant find Bluetooth in my device manager and my laptop is Bluetooth enabled h. P pavilion 15 Intelcore i5

Download missing drivers or click the Bluetooth module through device manager, Uninstall and install again....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 1:04am On Feb 11, 2017
solutionboy:
Gdaft, Engineers in the house, Pls I just formatted my laptop Dell inspiron 3520 and also deleted a
second window on it cos i was running two windows on it but ever
since it has been giving me a blank screen each time i turn it on.
Infact each tym its turned on it displays the dell logo and
consequently it will show a blank screen which atimes last for
15minutes before it finally finish boots.

Format HDD /SSD and reinstall operating system
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by peerol(m): 3:52am On Feb 11, 2017
Hi all,

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose - 000webhost.com

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

You can register here: https://www.000webhost.com/943036.html
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nick16: 6:13am On Feb 11, 2017
Can the video card of a system be changed? + how much will it cost? (estimate)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nick16: 6:19am On Feb 11, 2017
There's one last thing. My laptop didn't come with blue tooth program. How do I go about putting it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2017
nick16:
There's one last thing. My laptop didn't come with blue tooth program. How do I go about putting it?
Just get a USB Bluetooth from those guys selling computer accessories. Insert it and let it install. Then you can start using it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.