Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1265081 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by papyskinsy: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Please kindly help my lenovo laptop displays plugging _ charging but my battery keeps discharging and also when i remove the battery the laptop doesnt switch on with charger plugged in.. Note have charge the battery and charger but no luck.. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by doctormoh(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
horllamy:

You need to install the driver or change the network card if you are in Lagos I can help you to fix call or what's app 08139462401.

Thanks a lot @Horllamy for your response. But I'm in Abuja. I finally changed the network card as u have advised from your previous post. The wifi is now working but still can't access my Bluetooth. All effort to install the Bluetooth driver proved abortive. I was told by the engineer that I have mistakenly deleted the Bluetooth intaller and that I won't be able to make use of Bluetooth device except I change the OS or buy an external Bluetooth device. Please what can I do to recover my my Bluetooth device. I will be grateful if anyone can provide me with a link where I can download Bluetooth driver for hp650 win8. Many thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
doctormoh:

Thanks a lot @Horllamy for your response. But I'm in Abuja. I finally changed the network card as u have advised from your previous post. The wifi is now working but still can't access my Bluetooth. All effort to install the Bluetooth driver proved abortive. I was told by the engineer that I have mistakenly deleted the Bluetooth intaller and that I won't be able to make use of Bluetooth device except I change the OS or buy an external Bluetooth device. Please what can I do to recover my my Bluetooth device. I will be grateful if anyone can provide me with a link where I can download Bluetooth driver for hp650 win8. Many thanks.

I think what the engineer told you is best option, kindly buy an external Bluetooth device that's all.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by McIrx: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good evening y'all.
Kindly assist with the current price of a 2 gig RAM.
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
udemzyudex:

After a while, like how many minutes? I believe this happens when on ba3 but works fine on charger ?
I can't really say how long and yes, it happens only on ba3.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by soleexx(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
I hav a system... i used it for 5years or more ...but now i cant turn it on due to the buttons around it are falling off.. the system harddisk is okay... but the system part/button is alredy broken... so i remove the harddisk from the M.board... so i want to ask how is it possible to access the Harddisk so i can copy all my file stored on it when d system is still okay... Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
papyskinsy:
Please kindly help my lenovo laptop displays plugging _ charging but my battery keeps discharging and also when i remove the battery the laptop doesnt switch on with charger plugged in.. Note have charge the battery and charger but no luck.. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

From your explanation, your battery is OK. If you try another charger or use another cord with your charger on your laptop and the issue remains the same, I can say from experience that the issue is from your motherboard.
See a technician near you. If you are in Lagos and need someone to check it for you, whatsapp or call 08164685979
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
soleexx:
I hav a system... i used it for 5years or more ...but now i cant turn it on due to the buttons around it are falling off.. the system harddisk is okay... but the system part/button is alredy broken... so i remove the harddisk from the M.board... so i want to ask how is it possible to access the Harddisk so i can copy all my file stored on it when d system is still okay... Thanks
Get an external hard drive casing and put the hard drive there. Plug it to your PC via USB and access your files.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
McIrx:
Good evening y'all.
Kindly assist with the current price of a 2 gig RAM.
Thanks
Is it PC2/DDR2 or PC3/DDR3.
I have various sizes of PC2 and PC3 for sale at good rate if you are in Lagos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by doctormoh(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
horllamy:

I think what the engineer told you is best option, kindly buy an external Bluetooth device that's all.

Alright noted. Thanks again @Horllamy.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by McIrx: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
sotall:
Is it PC2/DDR2 or PC3/DDR3.
DDR3
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
McIrx:

DDR3
you will get it for 1500-2K
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xxgig(m): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2017
horllamy:

Please help, my compaq cq57 takes a very long time to boot, and shut down or hibernate, worse is, it is very slow to respond and hangs. i cant even open some folders because it takes forever or the system just freezes. i have checked startups and stopped all unnecessary programs but nothing has changed.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2017
sotall:
Get an external hard drive casing and put the hard there. Plug it to your PC via USB and access your files.

Good day
please my PC is having problem and I want to recover my files with a software, but the software won't run on the system since the system is faulty.
please can you put me through on how to go about it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:04am On Dec 15, 2017
branham890:

Good day
please my PC is having problem and I want to recover my files with a software, but the software won't run on the system since the system is faulty.
please can you put me through on how to go about it
it's simply. Get another system or fix your faulty system and use it to recover your files.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2017
sotall:
it's simply. Get another system or fix your faulty system and use it to recover your files.

yes...planning to get another hard drive
but I still need my files from the other hard drive
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2017
branham890:

yes...planning to get another hard drive
but I still need my files from the other hard drive

What I mean is this: Remove your hard drive from the faulty system. Get an external hard drive casing. Plug it to another system that is working via USB. Access your files.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2017
sotall:

What I mean is this: Remove your hard drive from the faulty system. Get an external hard drive casing. Plug it to another system that is working via USB. Access your files.

thanks
but I can't get the external hard drive casing!!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2017
branham890:

thanks
but I can't get the external hard drive casing!!
They sell it at computer accessories shop.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2017
sotall:
They sell it at computer accessories shop.

ok
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2017
xxgig:

Please help, my compaq cq57 takes a very long time to boot, and shut down or hibernate, worse is, it is very slow to respond and hangs. i cant even open some folders because it takes forever or the system just freezes. i have checked startups and stopped all unnecessary programs but nothing has changed.

For concerning took long time to boot it may be the causes of virus or the hard drive is bad. Kindly try to format the system if the problem persist consider replacing the hdd.

Concerning shutdown you will need to visits nearby engineer. If u are in Lagos you can call or what's app 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2017
CHIMDIYA4EVA:

I can't really say how long and yes, it happens only on ba3.

Double click on the ba3 icon, click on change settings, then select restore default or better still change the ba3 option to never.

If problem still persist, then the fault is from the motherboard, see a laptop engineer to help you check it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2017
doctormoh:

Is the WiFi card same with the one you Change?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2017
McIrx:
DDR3
DDR 3 or 3L?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by McIrx: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
udemzyudex:

DDR 3 or 3L?
DDR 3
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xxgig(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
horllamy:

For concerning took long time to boot it may be the causes of virus or the hard drive is bad. Kindly try to format the system if the problem persist consider replacing the hdd.

Concerning shutdown you will need to visits nearby engineer. If u are in Lagos you can call or what's app 08139462401
thanks boss, but i am not in Lagos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by superfelix: 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Plz House, my system was working perfectly and i switched it off... when i switch it On again... it was showing like some heat map or something... pls wat could be d problem and solution... pics attached

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 5:39am On Dec 16, 2017
superfelix:
Plz House, my system was working perfectly and i switched it off... when i switch it On again... it was showing like some heat map or something... pls wat could be d problem and solution... pics attached
. It maybe the flex or screen
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by superfelix: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2017
horllamy:
. It maybe the flex or screen
and it didn't drop nor do i place Heavy object on it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lionhearted: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
sotall:
since it is no longer powering again , let a technician help you check it. If there is anything you gonna replace....the battery is number one.
thanks.

The technician I went to said i will need to replace the ram and pay some token to work on the board.

Tried perfectly working ram modules form another laptop in it by myself. No show. Maybe because i didn't use specified psu?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Trinity33(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Evenin sir, pls can i use my hp internal hard disk as an external hard disk.... Tnks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Trinity33:
Evenin sir, pls can i use my hp internal hard disk as an external hard disk.... Tnks

Yes, get an external hard drive casing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.