Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1269123 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by exmight: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
Any one who have computer problems can go to tHis website that look for help http://www.parts-dell.cc/,the site mainly sell dell part also other computer parts,and we will offer the answers to the problem of your computer.

Thank you!And Merry Christmas!

Chuan Xu
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by intjgirl(f): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hey guys
I need advise on this.
Back in August my laptop's hard-drive started malfunctioning. So the hard drive was removed and I haven't used the laptop since cause I'm still waiting to get another hard-drive.
I just realised today that leaving the laptop like that may have adverse effects on the battery. I goggled it and found out that I should have removed the battery which I just did.
So my question is, when I finally get a new hard-drive, will I also need a new battery or BIOS or whatever?
Help sincerely appreciated.
Also, would you advice me to buy a second hand hard-drive?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
intjgirl:
Hey guys
I need advise on this.
Back in August my laptop's hard-drive started malfunctioning. So the hard drive was removed and I haven't used the laptop since cause I'm still waiting to get another hard-drive.
I just realised today that leaving the laptop like that may have adverse effects on the battery. I goggled it and found out that I should have removed the battery which I just did.
So my question is, when I finally get a new hard-drive, will I also need a new battery or BIOS or whatever?
Help sincerely appreciated.
Also, would you advice me to buy a second hand hard-drive?
Thanks in advance.

Whether new or used, make sure you do a hard drive test, it should be 100%.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tolux247(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
My Hp comaq is not coming up when turn it up, just like is in sleep.mode ... Pls help not
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2017
tolux247:
My Hp comaq is not coming up when turn it up, just like is in sleep.mode ... Pls help not

HP compaq what? Model?

Does it indicates power on light but doesn't come up?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tolux247(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
udemzyudex:

HP compaq what? Model?

Does it indicates power on light but doesn't come up?

Yes, it indicates power on light but doesn't come up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
tolux247:

Yes, it indicates power on light but doesn't come up
Model?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tolux247(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
udemzyudex:

Model?

Pisaro 632
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:37am On Dec 25, 2017
tolux247:

Pisaro 632

I'll advice you take it to an engineer for proper check up,if you're in lagos you can WhatsApp or call 08064724259.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Inkredible(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2017
My laptop suddenly started having these problems,

1 the mouse becomes erratic and I can't use it when the charger is plugged it and charging but when I remove the charger, it becomes normal.

2 the laptops chargers normally when switched off but will connect and reconnect continuously when switched on and charging.

The laptop model is HP 250 G4 Notebook with Windows 10.

Please what could be the problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2017
Inkredible:
My laptop suddenly started having these problems,

1 the mouse becomes erratic and I can't use it when the charger is plugged it and charging but when I remove the charger, it becomes normal.

2 the laptops chargers normally when switched off but will connect and reconnect continuously when switched on and charging.

The laptop model is HP 250 G4 Notebook with Windows 10.

Please what could be the problem?

Consider replacing ur charger bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Inkredible(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2017
horllamy:

Consider replacing ur charger bro

The piece still charges it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MissJoy29(f): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2017
purityval:

Well you can ask from any friend who might hv so they can copy it for you, or prolly go to computer village. No carry 8gig flash o, go with 16 or 32gb.
Purest, my phone is spoilt. I think it's the touch pad. Not responding. But I can pick calls with a headset. Just giving you a heads up.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purityval(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2017
MissJoy29:

Purest, my phone is spoilt. I think it's the touch pad. Not responding. But I can pick calls with a headset. Just giving you a heads up.

Bae iphone 7 will fall on you this season...... Time to dump that phone.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Inkredible:

The piece still charges it.

LOL.. You see the solution to your problem you're still saying it still charge it.

It's alright.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Inkredible(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
udemzyudex:

LOL.. You see the solution to your problem you're still saying it still charge it.

It's alright.

Abi naa
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MissJoy29(f): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
purityval:

Bae iphone 7 will fall on you this season...... Time to dump that phone.
I don't want an iphone. I want a Samsung, Sony, HTC or LG. Is that too much to ask? Is it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kinglee007(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hi guys, mine is actually directed to hardware. Is it possible i get a full body part replacement for my HP Pavilion dm1-4010us? Would appreciate if i get your prompt response
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eskorbrown(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
udemzyudex:

It's alright.
Gud evening,bro.pls my cc rom is not working.tried playing a disc but nothing is showing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
eskorbrown:
Gud evening,bro.pls my cc rom is not working.tried playing a disc but nothing is showing.

Does your laptop sees the cd rom in my computer? If yes, then your cd rom is bad and you need to change it.

If no, then you need to check if the cd rom is properly connected to the motherboard, you can chat me up on WhatsApp with the contact on my signature.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shegzy2009: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
@sotallcomputers, my HP laptop isn't charging for about 2days now. Anytime I plug in the charger, it displays 'not charging' , and it charges throughout last week. Pls what could be the problem. Thank you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dreamhigh2016(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
please my mini hp pc is hanging ,what do i do?pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shegzy2009: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
sotallcomputers:
what is the model and brand of the laptop??

Does the laptop power with the battery when the charger isn't plugged?

HP Pavilion dm 4
Yes bro, it powers with the battery.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dreamhigh2016(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Dreamhigh2016:
please my mini hp pc is hanging ,what do i do?pls
any help pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shegzy2009: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
sotallcomputers:

Try another charger with the laptop.
Ok, thank you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by To5man(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Who has HP2000 Carcass and HOW MUCH. Waiting for your quick response
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by exclusiveoloori: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pls I use a Lenovo windows 10 desktop, all of a sudden my files disappeared, documents, downloads, pictures, etc. How can I restore them.. Pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.