Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1272640 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by benpuzzy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
MY laptop doesn't play DVD but plays Audio CD, what could be the cause and solution please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lipso: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2017
My laptop HP 655 won't start up after windows 10 update.Any idea on how to fix this problem? Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by froshb2k: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please I need a PC.... any for sale?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Eruditerichy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please ooo. My laptop has refused to browse. I hav tried my best yet its not still browsing.What might be the cause?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mikky234(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2017
please where can I find a Samsung mini laptop motherboard to purchase? I'm in Bayelsa Help will really be appreciated...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Eruditerichy:
Please ooo. My laptop has refused to browse. I hav tried my best yet its not still browsing.What might be the cause?

Have you check if your date and time is correct?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
mikky234:
please where can I find a Samsung mini laptop motherboard to purchase?
I'm in Bayelsa
Help will really be appreciated...

What's the model? Pix of the Samsung mini will be okay
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mcgift(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
ic on my laptop mother got burn and the system shutdown. whenever I on it .the laptop is dell d630 ,so my question is is it advicesable to change the ic or shud I get another board to replace the burnt one
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
mcgift:
ic on my laptop mother got burn and the system shutdown. whenever I on it .the laptop is dell d630 ,so my question is is it advicesable to change the ic or shud I get another board to replace the burnt one

It depends, if you have the cash to change it no problem, if i may ask which ic got burnt?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DorcasShalom: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Good evening all.
Please what could be wrong with my laptop, it has not been seeing nor connecting to network, it will always show a wirecable icon with a X (in red) on it.?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
DorcasShalom:
Good evening all.
Please what could be wrong with my laptop, it has not been seeing nor connecting to network, it will always show a wirecable icon with a X (in red) on it.?
The best way to find out is troubleshoot it, right click on the icon and select troubleshoot, it will give a head up on what the problem is then u can state it here for proper solution.

First of all have you switch it on? For some laptop you'll have to switch it on the keyboard with the wireless sign on it or on the body of laptop.
Anyway don't he first step to see where the problem comes from.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mcgift(m): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
udemzyudex:

It depends, if you have the cash to change it no problem, if i may dask which ic got burnt?
The ic is close to the processor here is the picture

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mikky234(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
udemzyudex:

What's the model? Pix of the Samsung mini will be okay
sorry for the late reply...the picture is below
I had to take a pic from jiji...mine is originally red

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:13am On Dec 30, 2017
mcgift:

The ic is close to the processor here is the picture

From the look of things, there's something that made it to burn,most times it is short circuit, when you plug in the charger it will off the charger light.

It can be repaired but if you want to go for another motherboard no problem.

If you're in lagos you can WhatsApp or call 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:13am On Dec 30, 2017
mikky234:
sorry for the late reply...the picture is below I had to take a pic from jiji...mine is originally red
The power button is at the side or front?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mikky234(m): 12:18am On Dec 30, 2017
udemzyudex:

The power button is at the side or front?
it's at the side
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:22am On Dec 30, 2017
mikky234:
it's at the side
Kinda scarce, but I'll help u check.. Do you have anyone in lag?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DorcasShalom: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2017
udemzyudex:

The best way to find out is troubleshoot it, right click on the icon and select troubleshoot, it will give a head up on what the problem is then u can state it here for proper solution.

First of all have you switch it on? For some laptop you'll have to switch it on the keyboard with the wireless sign on it or on the body of laptop.
Anyway don't he first step to see where the problem comes from.

After troubleshoot, its saying, there might be a problem with d driver for the wireless network connection adapter and the Local Area Connection adapter is disabled.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mikky234(m): 12:26am On Dec 30, 2017
udemzyudex:

Kinda scarce, but I'll help u check.. Do you have anyone in lag?
I'll make calls to see if I can link someone up...
please if you find let me know. I'm also searching here but its more difficult finding
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:29am On Dec 30, 2017
mikky234:

I'll make calls to see if I can link someone up...
please if you find let me know. I'm also searching here but its more difficult finding

No problem.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:32am On Dec 30, 2017
DorcasShalom:

After troubleshoot, its saying, there might be a problem with d driver for the wireless network connection adapter and the Local Area Connection adapter is disabled.

I believe you were using it before? Anyway locate device manager, see if there is a yellow sign close to it.

If yes, you need a driver pack to drive it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LilNetty(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2017
My laptop do sleep while on use.... Windows 10 to be precise.. Any solution to that pls??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
LilNetty:
My laptop do sleep while on use.... Windows 10 to be precise.. Any solution to that pls??

First of all check the power option, right click on the ba3 icon, you will see the time set for charger and ba3 reset to default.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gentleiris(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Afternoon engineers, my laptop ( Toshiba Satellite) is giving this error message "Reboot or select proper boot device " whenever I tried changing the hard drive. Please what's the way out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
gentleiris:
Afternoon engineers, my laptop ( Toshiba Satellite) is giving this error message "Reboot or select proper boot device " whenever I tried changing the hard drive. Please what's the way out

You change the hard drive to another one?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gentleiris(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
udemzyudex:

You change the hard drive to another one?
Yes, the previous one crashed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
gentleiris:
Yes, the previous one crashed
Model of Toshiba?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 02, 2018
26167412_1843199092637097_4677318522018206035_n.jpg

please my system is not displaying anything while is on. The keyboard and othe are on but it isn't.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:38am On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jonextee(m): 5:12am On Jan 02, 2018
Hello Computer gurus,

I just noticed dat all my files in my computer have all changed to HTML files which as a result has corrupted my files....pls is Dr a way I can get rid of this decyption file...

pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.