Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1266683 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2018
morningstar55:
couldn't find Adobe folder in task scheduler library

Nothing like Adobe related there?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jhorjhor: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2018
udemzyudex:

The speed reduce anytime you plugin the charger?
yes boss...what could be d cause?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dholyboy(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2018
Please guys, my elite notebook suddenly stopped reacting to mouse click... The mouse will be moving but unable to click and open any folder..

Please what's the cause?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Enasdan(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
good afternoon everyone, please all the project files in my system is reading "The office open XML thesis one. cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents" please I kindly need your assistance on how can I resolve this urgently, your contribution and suggestion are welcome
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
jhorjhor:
yes boss...what could be d cause?

I really can't say, I'll advice you take it to an engineer for diagnosis.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Enasdan(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Enasdan:
good afternoon everyone, please all the project files in my system is reading "The office open XML thesis one. cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents" please I kindly need your assistance on how can I resolve this urgently, your contribution and suggestion are welcome
please can anyone suggest how can I resolve corrupt and broken ms word, powerpoint, jpeg file, they were broken, I can't open them
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dholyboy(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dholyboy:
Please guys, my elite notebook suddenly stopped reacting to mouse click... The mouse will be moving but unable to click and open any folder..

Please what's the cause?

Can someone please respond...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2018
Dholyboy:

Can someone please respond...

Might be a virus issue, first of all do a windows restore to confirm.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by McSterling(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
I got my Lenovo IdeaPad 110-151BR as part of a scholarship award over 2 months ago.

I recently started having problems with it some weeks ago. First problem I noticed was that when turned on, it would display a blinking "project screen display" or something of that sort, with about 4 options at the right hand corner of the screen. This ceases once I press any key. A result of this is that certain keys (such as letters "o" and "l" ) stop working both on the on screen keyboard and the real keyboard. And my cursor subsequently ceases from time to time, making it difficult to navigate round the PC.

It's gotten worse now however. My PC doesn't power on anymore. I've tried charging it. It indicates "charging" by showing the usual white light. Initially, it would power on again after a day or two and the battery would work just fine. But for almost two weeks now it has refused to power on.

PS: The battery isn't detachable. I don't want to open it because of the warranty since I have no idea how severe the problem is. Seems Lenovo only has a repair center in Lagos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yungmayor02(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Good evening..please my HP pavilion 15 doesn't turn ON although the battery is faulty but when I plug in the charger the led light indicates that the charger is working..please what could be the problem??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hugain(m): 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
please i need an activator for windows 10, and any modem cracker software
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by quinSonia(f): 1:13am On Oct 02, 2018
Its me again guys

I try driving my system online when doing that suddenly my screen blank, then start showing crack signs then started offing and owning, right now i'm so angry, I'm thinking of smashing it on the floor

HP compact cq58 is a rubbish laptop, an i bought I 49k

Pls guys I need help

And also pls recommend systems for me to use in the nearby future btw 70-90k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:34am On Oct 02, 2018
quinSonia:
Its me again guys

I try driving my system online when doing that suddenly my screen blank, then start showing crack signs then started offing and owning, right now i'm so angry, I'm thinking of smashing it on the floor

Pls guys I need help

Some will tell you to drive a system online because the drivers are updated, well its a good idea but you can't just drive a system online because most of this drivers comes with bugs.

Just like your phone updates that sometimes have bug, same thing applies here, that's why If you want to update any driver online, I always advise people to read reviews first, others might have tried it, so read what they have to say before you update.

Well, the only solution here is to do a system restore to previous date before this occurs.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:34am On Oct 02, 2018
hugain:

You can Google this online, there are many windows activator or you can buy from the vendor.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:35am On Oct 02, 2018
yungmayor02:
Good evening..please my HP pavilion 15 doesn't turn ON although the battery is faulty but when I plug in the charger the led light indicates that the charger is working..please what could be the problem??

Does it power on when you use only the charger without inserting the battery?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:39am On Oct 02, 2018
McSterling:
I got my Lenovo IdeaPad 110-151BR as part of a scholarship award over 2 months ago.

I recently started having problems with it some weeks ago. First problem I noticed was that when turned on, it would display a blinking "project screen display" or something of that sort, with about 4 options at the right hand corner of the screen. This ceases once I press any key. A result of this is that certain keys (such as letters "o" and "l" ) stop working both on the on screen keyboard and the real keyboard. And my cursor subsequently ceases from time to time, making it difficult to navigate round the PC.

It's gotten worse now however. My PC doesn't power on anymore. I've tried charging it. It indicates "charging" by showing the usual white light. Initially, it would power on again after a day or two and the battery would work just fine. But for almost two weeks now it has refused to power on.

PS: The battery isn't detachable. I don't want to open it because of the warranty since I have no idea how severe the problem is. Seems Lenovo only has a repair center in Lagos.

Hmmm, the only thing I can advise you to do here is see a laptop technician.

One need to confirm if its a ba3 issue or motherboard issue and concerning the keyboard it might also be a keyboard problem or from the motherboard.

So I'll advice you take it to a technician for proper diagnosis.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yungmayor02(m): 1:44am On Oct 02, 2018
udemzyudex:

Does it power on when you use only the charger without inserting the battery?

No it doesn't
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tygar(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2018
hugain:
download kmSpico to activate Windows
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tygar(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2018
quinSonia:
Its me again guys

Pls guys I need help

Have u tried system restore?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by quinSonia(f): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2018
udemzyudex:

Some will tell you to drive a system online because the drivers are updated, well its a good idea but you can't just drive a system online because most of this drivers comes with bugs.

Just like your phone updates that sometimes have bug, same thing applies here, that's why If you want to update any driver online, I always advise people to read reviews first, others might have tried it, so read what they have to say before you update.

Well, the only solution here is to do a system restore to previous date before this occurs.

How do I do a system restore
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yungmayor02(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
yungmayor02:

Help??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chikason68(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
udemzyudex:

Low AC, probably not getting the required voltage from the charging circuit.
I'll Advice you take it to an engineer for diagnosis.
Charging now but go off when every 3mins of usage whether on battery or plugged to power. I just want to ve a clue to what might be wrong with it as there is no repair man in my locality
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by baba11(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Razak5:

Great!!
Mind sharing?
shocked
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NeoCharles(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
I have a HP i want to sell. 3GB Ram!

The only malfunction is the stiff mouse, so i use external mouse!

I want to sell it as low as 20k please if you are not serious don't waist our time biko!

08182194899 call or chat
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by polimaf(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
NeoCharles:
I have a HP i want to sell. 3GB Ram!

The only malfunction is the stiff mouse, so i use external mouse!

I want to sell it as low as 20k please if you are not serious don't waist our time biko!

08182194899 call or chat
What is the hdd size, processor? etc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Michael781: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
pls I need help in connecting a P.C remote app gamepad to my pes 2017 on my PC

or basic gamepad connecting skills
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Michael781: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
pls I need help in connecting a P.C remote app gamepad to my pes 2017 on my PC

or basic gamepad connecting skills

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wilsonAlo: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Pls I need ccna latest dumps .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by quinSonia(f): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hello guys pls they want to exchange my compact cq58 WITH an HP 250 G6

Should I make the exchange?

Guys pls I need your help

cc

udemzyudex
tygar
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
quinSonia:
Hello guys pls they want to exchange my compact cq58 WITH an HP 250 G6

Should I make the exchange?

Guys pls I need your help

cc

udemzyudex
tygar

What's the configuration of the hp 250 g6?

Let's start from there first, and before you exchange make sure you test very well.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
chikason68:

Charging now but go off when every 3mins of usage whether on battery or plugged to power. I just want to ve a clue to what might be wrong with it as there is no repair man in my locality

Even if I tell you, can you fix it? Cos you will have to take out the motherboard before you can do any of the things I'll suggest.

I'll Advice you take it to a laptop engineer for diagnosis.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by quinSonia(f): 12:00am On Oct 04, 2018
udemzyudex:

What's the configuration of the hp 250 g6?

Let's start from there first, and before you exchange make sure you test very well.

From what I can see, its better than the compact, and I ins the nox player without any difficulties unlike the compact telling me to update graphics driver

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.