Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders (7402 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2016
adegunwa4real:
"That Ass licking part" you have no idea! Am desperate to ass lick estharfabian and myfantasies (shebi na to lick their ass? undecided) btw Op...don't tell me u want to go into E-snatching business o? angry

Lmao abeg o, i'd rather opt for E-troublemaking and E-heartbreaking tongue
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

My dear, that's their business! Na play I come play here, people be taking things personal for nothing grin
Name names,let me wire dem sense grin
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Damtha(f): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana, I love the way you write
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2016
Damtha:
Jadekitana, I love the way you write

Thanks cheesy
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:
angry angry angry angry angry
who beat you?
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2016
adegunwa4real:
"That Ass licking part" you have no idea! Am desperate to ass lick estharfabian and myfantasies (shebi na to lick their ass? undecided) btw Op...don't tell me u want to go into E-snatching business o? angry

That reminds me...Tosyne2much...dem don hack your account? shocked
LoL!;_D

My E-Ass is always opened for licking o! grin

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Laveda(f): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
who beat you?
Daddy cry
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by tosyne2much(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2016
adegunwa4real:

That reminds me...Tosyne.2much...dem don hack your account? shocked
Dem no kuku hack my account.. Wetin make you talk so? cheesy
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Name names,let me wire dem sense grin

Kikiki grin they haven't stepped on my toes, i'm really planning for one of them, the day I would batter her life here, she would deactivate her account in shame. I usually don't talk too much, I just do my back ground check and wait for a day to act.
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
I saw you mention undecided you wanted their names yesterday cheesy now the thread is making you edgy? Kikiki
ur only Makin me popular more by tagging my name in ur thread cool
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

Haha you sure you are a Christian? undecided
By default lipsrsealed
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2016
Cutehector:
ur only Makin me popular more by tagging my name in ur thread cool

Lol that's the idea and also to tell I know what's happening here, some childish stunt.
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:

Daddy cry
because you no dey gree hear word. God don catch you
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by adegunwa4real(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Dem no kuku hack my account.. Wetin make you talk so? cheesy

When you're busy screaming Lala name without including the password nko?
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

Kikiki grin they haven't stepped on my toes, i'm really planning for one of them, the day I would batter her life here, she would deactivate her account in shame. I usually don't talk too much, I just do my back ground check and wait for a day to act.
Hehehehehehehehehehe take tinz easy oo but i gat ur back sha cheesy batter anything dat need to b battered grin
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

women and fight cheesy
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol that's the idea and also to tell I know what's happening here, some childish stunt.
lol fill me in na.. who is disturbin u? U neva knw, I may be gv her a piece of my mind too
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Marlvin(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2016
Just so you know, there's no such word as 'bottons' , rather it's called 'buttons'
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by RexKexMilann: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lalasticlaa, abeg FP fast fast !! cool
Lol. Werey!cheesy.
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by adegunwa4real(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!;_D

My E-Ass is always opened for licking o! grin

Stop lying jare....na so so iron pant u dey alwaays wear come forum angry
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Laveda(f): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
because you no dey gree hear word. God don catch you
grin grin grin
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by tosyne2much(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2016
adegunwa4real:

When you're busy screaming Lala name without including the password nko?
which one be password again? cheesy
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2016
The rate at which y'all take NL serious is funny. The sooner y'all realise NOBODY gives a rats ass, the saner this place will become.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by sheunsheun(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2016
Interesting!!!! Bt sm pple wunt lyk dis tongue
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by adegunwa4real(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
which one be password again? cheesy

SNAKE, OLAJUMOKE AND TONTO DIKE! angry

1 Like

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Michellla(f): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Cutehector:
u. wink

It's been a while tho... still in skul?
I know right?
came home to chill a lil for da easter hols.

1 Like

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Laveda(f): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
The rate at which y'all take NL serious is funny. The sooner y'all realise NOBODY gives a rats ass, the saner this place will become.
That's true! cheesy tongue
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Where's my baileys? He deserves a glass for this comment.
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by RexKexMilann: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2016
I don't know what inspired this one to create this kind of thread on a day before christ's resurrection. But I sure know that this OP is as old as 3 years on this forum. & to think I saw her "talking" about alternate monikers SMLD.

OP, treat syphilis and madness.undecided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2016
sheunsheun:
Interesting!!!! Bt sm pple wunt lyk dis tongue

I remember this moniker cheesy you won your contest right?
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Jadekitana(f): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2016
Cutehector:
lol fill me in na.. who is disturbin u? U neva knw, I may be gv her a piece of my mind too

Jade handles things herself tongue
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:

That's true! cheesy tongue

Na here e end na... when them drop phone, they all go back to whatever misery or enjoyment life is throwing at them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Ogugua88 / Rate My Chick! / Abuja Meet Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.