Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders (7401 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by charijee(f): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Make I go find where to chop Afang soup this morning... craving it seriously!! grin grin
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by layla129(f): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2016
Girls and unnecessary beef...on a forum like nairaland for that matter. Funny something, smh. * moves to next thread*

3 Likes

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:

2k only.
As per bro things grin

Abeg write list of things and amount......account for the 2k. grin
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2016
charijee:
tongue tongue tongue

Big mummy! grin...
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2016
layla129:
Girls and unnecessary beef...on a forum like nairaland for that matter. Funny something, smh. * moves to next thread*

Very funny something... the person they're beefing over sef... another case entirely.
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Michellla:
I know right?
came home to chill a lil for da easter hols.
Happy birthday! wink

NL Bday cake Sucks tho! lipsrsealed

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Maxi112: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
whice day u go create Godly thread for this forum?

jade come and answer me
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Laveda(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Abeg write list of things and amount......account for the 2k. grin
Where the money first? angry angry
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by charijee(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Big mummy! grin...
You're here long - throat-ing for afang soup when you know what big mummy can do grin
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
layla129:
wtf shocked
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by donephi(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
I

*adjusts padded bra, opens the first 2 bottons* aha the breast is showing well. Catwalks out

I no dey see anything ohh!
Abeg open the 3rd button
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
charijee:
You're here long - Drinking for afang soup when you know what big mummy can do grin

Oya perform the magic na! grin
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Stop lying jare....na so so iron pant u dey alwaays wear come forum angry
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:

Where the money first? angry angry

Gimme list first jor.
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Smellymouth: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:
When naijaboy does the end of the year awards thing, I'm writing down Jadekitana for best threads.

Cheers to that

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Laveda(f): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Gimme list first jor.
Meat=500
Water leaf= 100
Stockfish =200
Fish=300
Palm oil=200
Afang =300

I still get others I can't remember right now! undecided
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:

Meat=500
Water leaf= 100
Stockfish =200
Fish=300
Palm oil=200
Afang =300

I still get others I can't remember right now! undecided

Periwinkles nko? undecided

You no even sabi sef
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Laveda(f): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Periwinkles nko? undecided

You no even sabi sef
Gimme the money nau undecided undecided
I tell you say I no go put am? undecided
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by layla129(f): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
ehix89:
Almost erry1 here is in an effort to gain some level of E-popularity,this thread is aimed at dat as well, doesnt cost a thing if we all jzt roll along....nobody criticize anybody
I just tire. God bless you
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:

Gimme the money nau undecided undecided
I tell you say I no go put am? undecided

The 2k go reach?
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by ehix89(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
layla129:
I just tire. God bless you
tnx nd yhu tew
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by ireneony(f): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
I'm almost celebrating my 2 months anniversary here,however it's been fun really studying some peeps here especially since the beginning of this wooing challenge cheesy boys got no chill but ladies are worse.Here are some typical xteristics of desperate romancelanders.

1) you must always see their comments on first page! Infact they are in every thread,they never prove me wrong.

2) the ladies joke with every Tom, dick and Harry! They desperately seek for recognition.The guys woo every moniker with an "f" infront desperately, even when these ladies ignore they don't give up.

3) Using alternate monikers: This is the reason I NEVER reply pms! Most dickless guys don't really have a better way of making a lady notice them than verbal assault, a psychological disease introverts,caged or inferior guys suffer from and the only way to aggravate those testosterone is when they insult a woman. Trust me these guys don't talk in public,their situation is that bad. And then because of some kinda guilt they create another moniker to chat you up,like the one who tried to disgrace himself yesterday! You know yourself.

4) The ladies stalk their crush: immediately their crush mentions you or compliments you, you are in trouble! You become their enemy instantly. I'v noticed 3 ladies here always despise my threads,matters became worse when their Crush decided to woo me(thankfully he opted out) you wouldn't blame them,cutehector has a sugar coated tongue .He has a hold on them!

5) The guys take things too personal: for crying out loud this is a faceless forum! No lady is betrothed to you. Every lady has a right to chat with whoever she wants,deal with that.Imagine a guy almost took the wooing challenge personal last night and i'm like se-rious-lyyyy? Is this dude a child? It's just a game,stop showing the world how weak you are if you can't concede a defeat with pride and move on.

6) Asslicking: this is very common! The guys don't really do that, unfortunately I can't say same for most ladies.Asslicking,dicklicking or pen1slicking wouldn't make him fall for you,have some pride. Stand out and never be scared to say what's on your mind however how stewpid it is, some ladies are so scared to comment on controversial threads for fear of the unknown,are you a baby? And you think being pushed around makes you more submissive and prettier? Anyway it's not my business.

Ps: when is the wooing challenge for females starting? Lemme woo someone's crush and give them serious heart attack, i'm here to have maximum fun *adjusts padded bra, opens the first 2 bottons* aha the breast is showing well.Catwalks out
just go straight to the point instead of writing cork and bull stories.
You want to woo someonegrin we don hear
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Laveda(f): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

The 2k go reach?
Cause of you..
Yes undecided
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:

Cause of you..
Yes undecided

Hmmmm OK...oya take grin

Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Michellla(f): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Happy birthday! wink

NL Bday cake Sucks tho! lipsrsealed
hahaa.thanks.was last week tho,not today cheesy
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by chibwike(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol no you no follow at all cheesy
how have you been living before you joined nairaland...i mean, where have you been pouring out these your crazy acts initially.
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Laveda(f): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hmmmm OK...oya take grin
shocked shocked
I don wet cry embarassed
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pretender
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pretenders does the worst. Seeking attention
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:
shocked shocked
I don wet cry embarassed

Wetin happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Ogugua88 / Rate My Chick! / Abuja Meet Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.